剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
嘿 小个儿 我见过Kallie
Hey, shorty. I seen Kallie.
在哪儿?
Where?
在哪儿?!
Where?!
7- Eleven 糖果架
7- Eleven. Candy aisle.
那小婊♥子♥喉咙被割开了
Chicken-head slut got her throat cut.
- 现在她成了糖果盒 (从头部打开) - 你想我揍你 是吗
- Now she a PEZ dispenser. - Do you want me to kick your ass, huh?
- 你是想这样吗 - 你最好给我滚远 贱♥货♥
Is that what you want? You better get up out of my face, bitch.
你要开枪打我吗? 是吗?
You gonna shoot me? Is that what you're gonna do?
行啊 Goldie 来啊
All right, Goldie. Come on.
打我啊 开枪啊
Shoot me. Pull the trigger.
我想的没错 你丫就一孬种
That's what I thought. You're nothing but a punk-ass pussy bitch.
我都比你爷们儿
I got more balls than you.
好吧 你们知道我们是在开玩笑 对吧
Okay. Y'all know we're just joking, right?
- 你最好给我小心点 - 是吗 你最好小心点
- You better watch your bitch ass. - Yeah? You better watch yours.
你只有一次机会
You get one.
- 我负全责 - 闭嘴 你只有一次机会
Look, I take full responsibility. Shut your mouth. You get one.
你只有一次出错的机会 第一次 算我的
You get one screw-up. The first one- that's on me.
但是下一次 你再违规 就算你自己的
But the next time you break protocol, that is me on you.
- 听明白没有? - Seward说要打电♥话♥给律师
Do you understand? Seward said he was gonna call his lawyer.
他没有打给律师 是打给警♥察♥了
He didn't call his lawyer. He called a cop.
警♥察♥ Henderson! 他跟你说了什么?
A cop, Henderson! What did he say to you?
他说..想见他儿子
He said that, uh, he wanted to see his son.
- 他问我Billy的事 - 真好啊
- He asked me about Billy. - Aw, that's sweet.
你俩就像在操场上交换育儿经的俩爸爸 是吧
So, just the two of you swapping baby tips like two daddies in a playground.
开门
Open it.
让另一个来
Go get the other guy.
告诉他我要一个肉食者批萨
Tell him I want to order a Meat Lover's pizza.
"第一章
"Chapter one.
本质上 绞刑就是限制被处死者
Essentially, execution by hanging is strangulation
颈部的氧气供应 使其死亡
effected by restricting the executee's air supply at the neck,
2-4分钟内会失去意识
unconsciousness occurring between two and four minutes,
10分钟内死亡
and death within 10,
- 导致窒息而死" - 没这个必要
resulting in death by asphyxiation. " That's not needed.
你可不是这么下三滥的人 Francis
You're a-a better man than that, Francis.
给我坐好 Dale
Sit your ass down, Dale.
除非你想靠着对女朋友的回忆打飞机 不然就去坐下
Unless you want to be jacking off to memories of your girlfriend, go sit down.
我认识一个Jimmy Becker
I knew a Jimmy Becker.
他是锡达溪的警卫
He's a guard at Cedar Creek.
有什么关系吗?
Is there any relation?
当然有了 是家族生意
Of course there is. It's a family business-
监狱警卫和赛车司机
prison guards and racecar drivers.
好 继续吧 Francis
Well, get on with it, Francis.
感觉好多了
It was just getting good.
"根据使用的设备
"Depending upon the equipment used,
会出现物理创伤
there will be some physical trauma
在被处死者的尸体上
to the executee's body.
数学计算的错误可能会造成.... "
A mathematical miscalculation can result in... "
走投无路的出口
Last exit to nowhere.
这些孩子怎么就不能去酒吧找地方呢
Why can't these kids ever find a place with a bar?
我们要是得待在这儿 第一轮我请 成不?
If we crap out here, I'll buy the first round, all right?
这样你满意吗?
That make you happy?
敲敲门 他们说不定会让你看呢
Just knock. They'll probably let you watch.
嘿 美女 见过这女孩吗?
Hey, mamacita. Seen this girl around?
我是警♥察♥在调查一宗命案 这样能刺♥激♥下你的记忆吗
I'm a cop investigating a homicide. That jog your old-ass memory?
亲爱的 你就是六个警♥察♥ 我也不不在乎 我有看节目的
Honey, I don't care if you're six cops. I watch shows.
想要烦我 你得有搜查令
You need a warrant if you want to bother me.
把眼镜戴上 仔细看看照片
Put the damn specs on and look at the picture.
转念一想 你瞧 我和我的搭档 需要在这儿开个房♥间
On second thought, um, you know, me and my partner here- we need a room.
我们一起工作 但是我们...
You know, we work together, but we...
这儿有制冰机吗?
You got an ice machine?
因为我们要住下来 好好做几天爱
'Cause we're gonna settle in real tight and spend a few days making sweet, sweet love.
我的大熊熊
You know, when my big old bear over here,
他一旦上了震动床 就再也不想下来了
when he- when he gets started on that vibrating bed, he never wants to leave.
这就对了嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
笑一个 妈妈
Give me a smile, mama-san.
好极了 我喜欢
Yeah, that's it. I like it.
没见过她
Never seen her.
是吗? 因为我们有证人说这个受害人
Yeah? 'Cause we got a witness says our dead girl
两天前就在这儿
was here two nights ago.
Kallie说的吗?
Kallie said that?
Kallie两晚前在停车场骂大街
Kallie was cussing up a storm in the parking lot a couple nights ago,
因为我轰她走
and I had to boot her out,
她现在说我认识一个死掉的女孩儿
and now she's trying to say I know some dead girl,
纯粹扯淡
which is a damn lie.
我想帮这些孩子 他们就是这么报答我的
I try and help these kids, and this is how they repay me.
来这种地方 回去得查查有没有染上阴虱
Need to check my balls for lice after going in there.
今早警局那个女孩儿 她在找Kallie 以为她失踪了
That girl at the station this morning- she was looking for Kallie, thought she was missing.
是喝5 Point 还是Sloop's? 你花钱 听你的
5 Point or Sloop's? Your dime, your choice.
Kallie从这儿被赶走 得一路走回去
Kallie got thrown out of here, she'd have to walk this road back.
这是唯一回The Jungle的办法 那些孩子或许有见过她
It's the only way back to The Jungle. I mean, t-those kids might have seen her.
45分钟前就下班了
Clock stopped 45 minutes ago.
拜托 我们都来了 找他们聊几句
Come on. We're here. W- we got to talk to them.
还以为你想努力升警衔呢 聪明点 让破案率高高的
Thought you were gunning for your stripes, being smart, putting cases in the black.
现在却要找一个根本没失踪的失踪女孩儿?
Now we're looking for a missing girl that's not even missing?
我们都来了 不是吗 也就几分钟的事儿
We're here, all right? It'll take a couple of minutes.
去吧去吧 聊去吧
Go, go. Just go. Have a talk.
上车 不然我就自己走了
Get in, or I'm leaving you.
我敲了几下门 但是...
I knocked a couple times, but...
我带了点剩蛋糕 Ellen不想留在船上
I brought some leftover cake. Ellen wanted it off the boat.
她说关不住自己
She said she lacks self-control.
- 我说活在当下吧 但是... - 直说吧
I say live a little, but- Just say it.
说什么?
Say what?
我嘴皮子都磨破了
I have about a million times.
你还是该怎么做就怎么做
I mean, you're gonna do whatever it is that you need to do,
根本没人能说服你
and nobody's gonna convince you otherwise.
我在公♥寓♥里发现Adrian之后 他反复画了这个
Adrian drew that over and over after I found him in the apartment.
他和他妈妈的腐烂尸体在那里呆了六天
He'd been trapped there for six days with his mom's decomposing body.
这一点我从没告诉过你
I never told you that part.
所以现在你要把他扯进来 再重新感受一遍?
So, now you're gonna drag him back into this, make him relive it all over again?
已经快四年了
It's almost four years.
这段时间里 他进出不同的收养家庭
In that time, he's been in and out of foster homes.
他不是你 Sarah 不需要你去拯救
He's not you, Sarah. He doesn't need you to save him.
但他应当知道真♥相♥
But he deserves to know the truth.
这会让他还是你好受?
Will that make it better for him or just you?
打开7号♥
Open seven!
Skinner呢?
Where's Skinner?
- 他不来 - 那你就是在浪费我的时间
He's not coming. Yeah, then you're wasting my time.
但他很关心你
But he couldn't care less about you.
是啊 我记得你在法庭上
Yeah, I remember you from the trial.
你是他的搭档
You're his partner.
曾经是
I was.
你为什么要见他?
Why do you want to see him?
因为他在法庭上撒谎了
'Cause he lied in court.
他骂我是懦夫
He called me a coward.
说我很弱
He said I was weak.
按住一个女人 锯断她脖子上的
There's nothing weak about holding down a woman
肌腱 而她就直直地盯着你
and sawing through the muscles, the tendons, in her neck,
气管断开 拼命想要呼吸
all while she's looking up at you
这一点都不弱
with her windpipe cut, trying to breathe.
所以 你告诉Skinner我要他来
So... you tell Skinner that I want him to be here.
我要他站在那儿
I want him standing right there
看着我的脖子被套上绞索
when they put the noose around my neck.
告诉他 我要他直视我的眼睛
And tell him that I want him to look me in the eye,
因为到时候我们就知道谁才是懦夫
'cause then we'll find out who the real coward is.
你把你妻子的戒指怎么了?
What did you do with your wife's ring?
什么?
What?
你妻子
Your wife.
她的手指断了
Her finger was broken postmortem.
你取走了她的戒指
You took her ring.
你拿去做什么了
What did you do with it?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表