剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
- His son is right outside. - I'll kill all of you!
- 请别这样 - 我要杀了你 杀了你
- Please don't do this. - I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
- Ray 听我说 他能听见的 - 我要杀了你
- Ray, listen to me. He can hear you. - I-I'll kill you!
他会听到的 Adrian会听到的
He can hear you. Adrian can hear you.
你就不该带他来
You never should've brought him here.
想想你窗外的树
Think about the trees outside your window.
就在那儿 在那儿 一直都在的
They're there. They're there. They're always there.
你只需要抬头看 看看你的窗外 Ray
All you have to do is look. Just look outside your window, Ray.
看看你的窗户外面 你会看到的
Look outside your window. You'll see them.
往窗外看 Ray 你会看到的
Look outside your window, Ray. You'll see them.
放开我!
Get your hands off me!
我会自己找DA谈
I will talk to the District Attorney myself.
- 这样不对 你知道的
- Linden - Linden. - It's wrong, and you know it.
你不能阻止他跟自己的孩子见面
You can't keep him from- from seeing his own child!
- 嘿 冷静点 Linden - 我才不管什么规定
Hey, keep it down, Linden. I don't care what the regulations are!
他等着见他等了一天 你不能这么做
He's been waiting to see him all day! You can't do this!
- 你干什么 - 结束了
What are you- what are you doing? It's over.
什么?
What?
结束了
It's over.
他
He...
走了 Seward
Let's go, Seward.
快走 快点
Move. Come on.
走了
Come on.
快走
Move it!
来吧 迈完左脚 迈右脚
Come on. One foot in front of the other.
继续走 走啊 一步一步
Just keep walking. Come on, one step at time.
你可以的 来吧 跟我走
You can do it. Come on, walk with me.
该死的 Seward
Damn it. Seward.
站起来 别跟个娘们儿似的哭
Get on your feet and quit crying like a little bitch!
我会把你抬过去的 你是想要这样吗?
I will put you on that board! Is that what you want?!
站起来 像个男人! 走 快走
Get up and be a man! Walk! Walk!
扶着他 扶助
Hold him here. Hold him.
我提醒各位 不许拍照
Let me remind you that photography is not permitted
整个过程中你都要保持沉默
and you are required to keep silent during the procedure.
结束前不许有人进出
There will be no entering or exiting until it is completed.
在宣布死亡后
Upon a pronouncement of death,
你们会被护送到等候区拿走你们的东西
you'll be escorted back to the waiting area to collect your belongings.
Ray Seward
Ray Seward,
特此告知 你被陪审团判定有罪
be it known you have been found guilty by a jury of your peers
罪名是一级谋杀Trisha Ann Seward
for the crime of murder in the first degree of Trisha Ann Seward.
我授权在此对你执行本次死刑
I am hereby authorized to cause the sentence of death to be executed upon you at this time.
Seward先生 行刑前你还有什么最后的话要说吗
Would you like to make a final statement at this time, Mr. Seward?
Seward先生 你有最后的话要说吗
Mr. Seward, do you have a final statement?
疏利士巴利牛排不是牛排
Salisbury steak's not steak.
是绞牛肉
It's ground beef.
现在开始吧 狱长
Now, let's get this show on the road, Warden.
我们现在开始
We will now proceed.
开始吧 CO
Proceed, CO.
不
No.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表