剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
呃 我 我需要帮助
Uh, I-I need help.
- 我 嗯 我需要找人谈谈 - 我知道我的权利
- I, um- I need to talk to somebody. I- - I know my rights.
- 让那人给我闭嘴 - 啊 不 他有我女儿的手♥机♥
Somebody shut that guy up. Uh, no, he's got my daughter's cellphone.
- 女士 - 他有我女儿的手♥机♥ 他把她带走了
- Ma'am. - He's got my daughter's cellphone, and he's taken her somewhere.
- 请慢点说 - 好吧 Joe Mills Joe...Joe Mills
You are gonna need to slow down. Okay, Joe Mills. Joe- Joe Mills.
你们在找他的
You guys are looking for him.
- 他是那个... - 好吧 先坐一会儿好吗?
- He's the- - Okay. Grab a seat, okay?
- 会有人出来听你的陈述的 - 不行 不行
Somebody will be out to take your statement. Okay, no, no.
我有名片的 知道吗? 我有名片的 嗯...
I got a card, okay? I got a card.
那个 那个 那个警探 她给了我名片
the- the- the Detective- she gave me a card,
- 她说如果我有事的话 可以打电♥话♥给她 - 女士
and she told me to call her - if I had anything- - Ma'am.
不 Sarah Linden
No, Sarah Linden.
- 女士! - 不 Sarah
- Ma'am! - No, Sarah-
你今晚有没有喝酒或者吃其他药物?
Are you under the influence of alcohol or any other substances this evening?
什么? 不 不 什么?
W- what? No, no. What?
我有没有...不 不 你这是... 拜托你让我和Sarah Linden说话 她认识我
Am I- no, no, you're- if you can just let me talk to Sarah Linden, she knows me.
- 她认识我 赶紧去叫她 - 天啊 女士
- She knows me. Just get her. - Christ, lady.
你去叫Sarah Linden Sarah Linden警探
Just get Sarah Linden- Detective Sarah Linden.
- 听我说 - 求求你
- Listen to me. - Please just-
我不想对你无礼 但是今晚我已经倒霉透顶了
I'm trying to be nice here, but my bullshit needs have already been met tonight.
所以请遵照我们的要求过去坐下 好吗?
So you are gonna need to sit down, as instructed, all right?
他带走了我女儿! 我要见Sarah Linden!
He took my daughter! I want to talk to Sarah Linden!
Sarah Linden!
Sarah Linden!
立刻让我去见Sarah Linden!
Let me talk to Sarah Linden right now!
给我...不 放开我! Sarah Linden!
Give me- No, get off of me! Sarah Linden!
谋杀 第三季第6集
他...他很安静
H- he was quiet
一路上都是
the whole ride there...
直到我们停下车 然后他 嗯
till we parked, and then he, um-
他...他叫我到后面去
he- he tells me to get in the back.
有时候他们就喜欢在那里做 你知道的
And that's where they like to do it sometimes, you know?
但是他没有和我一起到后座上去
But he didn't get in the backseat with me.
他就呆在前面了
He stayed up front.
我还以为...我还以为他是那种
I thought- I thought he was one of those guys
喜欢观看的类型 但是...
who likes to watch, but...
他就只和我说话
he just wanted to talk.
说了什么?
About what?
呃 他说他会救我
Uh, he said that he'd save me.
什么意思啊 他会救你?
What did he mean, he'd save you?
说我...我最终会明白的
That I- I'd finally see.
明白什么?
See what?
然后他爬进后车座
That's when he got in the back of the car,
然后...然后...然后...我...我就问他
and- and- a- and I-I asked him
为什么我要坐在 呃 塑料上
why am I sitting on, uh- on plastic,
但是 呃 他太快了
but, uh, he was so fast.
- 他太快了 - 坚强点 Angie
- He was so fast. - Stay with me, Angie.
我...我不能...我没看见
I- I- I couldn't- I didn't see.
我...我没看见
I- I didn't see.
Angie Angie 看着我
Angie. Angie, just look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
呼吸
Breathe.
没关系的
It's okay.
懂吗?
Okay?
我陪着你呢
I got you.
这些人里面有你认得出的吗?
Do you recognize any of these men?
我说过了我不知道
I told you I don't.
不 我觉得这些...
No, I-I think these-
这些人 他们...他们看上去不一样
th-these guys, they're d- they're different.
你们开了6分钟的车去公园
It's a six-minute drive to the park.
6分钟 好好想想 Angie
Six minutes. Now think, Angie.
我...我说过了我...我看不见
I- I told you I- I couldn't see,
因为当时真的很黑
because it was really dark.
- 再看一遍 好吗? - 我无法看清他的脸
- Just look at it again, okay? - I couldn't really see his face.
你怎么知道就不是这里面的人?
How can you be sure it's not one of these guys?
- 我看不到他的脸
- Linden - Linden. - I couldn't see his face.
- 再看一遍 - 不 我已经看过了!
- Just- just look again. - No, I already did!
为什么这么肯定?
How can you be sure?
为什么肯定他不在这些人里面?
How can you be sure it's not one of them?
因为我...他看过我
Because I s- he looked at me.
我知道他的眼睛
I know his eyes.
我从后视镜里看见过他的眼睛
I saw his eyes in the rear view,
看着我 就像...就像我不存在一样
looking at me like- like I wasn't even there.
你现在最好离开
I think you're gonna need to leave now.
我只是... 不用说了 我们这就走
I just- save the speech. We're leaving.
一切都会好起来的 An
Everything's gonna be okay, An.
他...他切了我左手无名指
H- he got the left one.
如果有人要娶我呢?
What if someone wants to marry me?
你觉得会有影响吗?
D- do you think it matters?
不会
No.
搞什么啊 Linden? 你♥他♥妈♥在干吗啊?
What the hell, Linden? What the hell are you doing?
如果你继续这样 她说的任何事情都不会被承认的
If you keep that up, anything she says is gonna be inadmissible.
叫肖像画家来
Get the sketch artist here.
一旦她醒过来就叫他进去 把那人指认出来
I want him in the room as soon as she wakes up, getting the ID.
什么指认? 没有指认
What ID? There's no ID.
- 那女孩正眼看着Mills 连眼睛都不眨一下 - 那不代表什么
Girl looked straight at Mills, didn't bat an eye. That doesn't mean anything.
- 你觉得她说谎了? - 我觉得她吓坏了
- You think she's lying? - I think maybe she's scared.
这些女孩不相信任何人 别说警♥察♥了
These girls don't trust anybody, let alone cops.
Skinner出动了所有的警♥察♥去找Mills
Skinner's got every badge out gunning for Mills.
所有人都觉得是他 除了这个真正♥见♥过凶手的女孩
Everybody thinks he's good for it, except for the girl who actually saw the killer.
你就不觉得奇怪吗?
That doesn't bother you?
- 你觉得我们抓错人了? - 这么说吧
Do you think we're chasing the wrong guy? Let me ask you this.
如果刺伤这些女孩的那个人和三年前
If it's the same guy that's cutting up these girls
砍下Trisha Seward头的人是同一个
that de-capped Trisha Seward three years ago,
那为什么我们找不到Mills和Seward之间的关系?
then how come we got no connection between Mills and Seward?
Linden警探
Detective Linden.
Linden女士 Skinner觉得你大概需要帮助
Mrs. Linden. Skinner thought you could use some help.
好极了 那等帮忙的人来了再叫我
Great. Let us know when it gets here.
她居然开玩笑 出什么事了?
Oh, she's funny. When did that happen?
- 我得接这个电♥话♥ - 快去快回
I have to take this. Hurry back.
- 天啊 高兴一点啊
- Linden Linden. Geez, lighten up.
你以前没这么严肃...或者无家可归的
You didn't used to be so serious... or so homeless.
这么身破烂是怎么回事? 你们家着火了吗?
What's with the snuggie? You have a fire or something?
你跟那个兽医谈过了吗?
You have a talk with the vet tech yet?
那小子把该发的誓都发了一遍 说不知道是谁把Angie带来的
Homeboy swears up and down he doesn't know who brought Angie in.
- 你相信? - 没理由不相信
You buying that? No reason not to.
那诊所完全提供不了任何信息 黑帮成员不会上急诊名单
Clinic's a dead drop- gangbanger off the books ER.
门铃会保证客人的匿名身份 尸体被抬进来 钱被放到柜台上
Doorbell keeps it anonymous. Body comes in, cash goes on the counter.
把尸体抬进来的人出去时才会按门铃
Whoever brought the body in hits the bell on the way out.
- 兽医等个几分钟 然后... - 那Mills呢?
Vet tech waits a few, and then... What about Mills?
还在找他的出租车呢
Still looking for his cab.
总机接收到的都是虚假指认和神经过敏的报案
Switchboard's getting lit up with bad IDs and psych cases.
小分队在Alki硬闯了一个房♥间 差点杀了一个音乐老师
Unis kicked down a door in Alki, almost capped a music teacher.
那个手指还剩四分之五的姑娘怎么说?
What did, uh, four-fifths of a hand job have to say?
她有没有碰Mills? 至少也得给他两拳吧?
She finger Mills? She at least knuckle him?
这就对了 这才是我的搭档
There he is. That's my partner.
你真坏 真是坏透了
Oh, you're bad. That's real bad.
给我弄个房♥间 这就过去
Get me a room. I'm on my way.
- Danette Leeds惹麻烦被抓了 - 所以呢?
Danette Leeds got herself arrested. So?
和Angie呆在一起 让她好好描述一下
Stay here with Angie. Get a description.
- 看看是否能找个肖像画家来 - 要我陪你一起去吗?
See if you can get a sketch artist in. You want me to come with you?
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
看起来你一直睡在沙发上啊
Looks like you're sleeping on the couch.
我需要给这个配一杯咖啡 你要么?
I need a coffee to go with this. You?
- 我请客 - 不 我不要
- I'm buying. - No, I'm good.
喂 老帅哥 有烟吗?
Yo, vintage playa. You got a smoke?
别介意我抽一根啊 谢谢你 先生
Don't mind if I do. Thank you, sir.
你可以给她把手铐解开了
You can uncuff her.
你有没有找到他?
Did you find him?
- 不 还没有 - 是啊 我一直想和他们说来着
No, not yet. Yeah, well, I tried to tell them,
但是他们不肯听 Joe在那里
but they wouldn't listen to me. Joe's up there.
Joe Mills 106号♥房♥间 你查过106号♥房♥吗?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表