剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
我只是想确保你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
你不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
抱歉 我就是需要点时间
Sorry, I just needed some time.
你为他已经尽力了
You did all you could for him.
那你呢? 你还好吗
How about you? Are you okay?
Jen让我搬走
Jen asked me to leave.
看来我的婚姻结束了
I think my marriage is over.
抱歉 我这儿没什么东西 你想喝咖啡吗
Sorry, I don't have very much. Do you want coffee?
好
Sure.
休息一下 嗯?
Time off, huh?
人们说不应该冷酷无情
And people say being relentless is a bad thing.
他会记得的
He will remember.
有一天
Someday.
- Jen说什么了 - 嗯...
What did Jen say? Uh, that, um...
我...有秘密瞒着她
I, uh... keep secrets, that, uh...
- 她不再认识我了 - 她需要时间冷静一下
she doesn't know me anymore. She just needs a few days to cool off.
不 她说得对 我什么都不告诉她
Nah, she's right. I don't tell her anything.
很多年都没办法
Haven't been able to for years.
她不会想知道 我把一个跟我们女儿年龄相仿的孩子 从水塘里打捞上来
She doesn't want to know about a kid our daughter's age
脖子被割开
I pulled from a pond with her... neck sliced open.
被动物啃得就剩一半了
Half-eaten by animals.
所以我就跟她说 我没事
So I just tell her I'm fine, you know,
我正在一步一步往上爬 你知道
and that I'm just moving up the ladder and- you know.
我们聊过...退休的事
I mean, we talk about, well, retirement.
买♥♥艘船
Buying a boat.
但我不想买♥♥什么船 也不想退休
But I don't want to buy a boat, and I don't want to retire.
这是唯一让我觉得正常的事了
I mean, this is the only thing that makes any sense to me.
有时我想我们这样的人 就应该一个人生活
Sometimes I think that people like us, we were just supposed to be alone.
才不是
That's not true.
谋杀 第三季 第11集
她是Kallie的朋友
She was Kallie's friend.
你怎么认识她的
How did you know her?
她...帮过我一些忙
She... helped me with things.
我们算是朋友吧
We were sort of friends.
Bullet肯定不喜欢这张照片的
Bullet would have hated that photo.
她父母希望记住这样的她
That's the way her folks want to remember her.
他们想象中的她 不是她真正的样子
The way they imagined her to be. Not the way she was.
我给Bullet讲过一个故事
I told Bullet this story about how I used to play
Kallie小时候我常跟她玩一个游戏
this game with Kallie when she was little.
我闭上眼睛数到5
I'd close my eyes and count to five,
然后睁开眼 她就还是站在那儿
and then when I'd open them she'd still be standing there.
要是这么简单该多好
If only it was that easy, huh?
她照顾了你女儿
She took care of your daughter.
尽全力保护她
Tried to protect her as best she could.
她就像只小斗牛犬
She was like a little pit bull.
可她只是个孩子
She was just a little kid.
他们都是
They all were.
Sarah
Sarah.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything, um...
我想你错了
I think you're wrong.
我认为...我们是可以不同的
I think... that we can be different.
Stephen?
Stephen?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我错了
I messed up.
我应该把我的过去告诉你
I- I should have told you about my past.
认识你 是我的进步
You're a step up for me.
好吗? 对你来说 我是退步
Okay? And I'm a step down for you.
我让你一下子退了有五步
I'm- I'm like five steps down for you.
我只是...只想让你看到好的东西
And I ju- I just wanted you to see the good stuff.
我看到的就是
That is what I see.
接电♥话♥吧
Answer it.
他们会打个不停的
They're just gonna keep calling you.
是 Holder警探
Yeah. Detective Holder.
好 我会过去的
Yeah, I'll be there.
好 让他等着我
All right, just tell him to wait for me.
时钟不停转
Clock never stops.
那...我们晚点见
So... I'll see you later.
好吗
Okay?
真的?
Yeah?
是 Stephen
Yeah, Stephen.
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
这很正常的
It happens.
如果有必要的话
And for what it's worth,
你其实对我来说
you're actually a half-step up...
是前进了半步
for me.
在我之前你肯定是认识了几个超差劲的废物
You must have been hanging out with some real losers before me.
嗯 都是律师
Mm. Lawyers.
好 好了
Okay. Okay.
去忙你的吧 好吗
Just go do your thing. All right?
(onesome dove)
你要走?
You leaving?
我家里有太多事
I got too much going on at home.
我报告里都写了 养老金也领了
I put in my papers and took my pension.
大伙们知道了吗
The guys know yet?
不知道
Nah.
我跟你赌 他们要两个星期才会发现我不在了
I'll give you odds it'll be two weeks before they even notice I'm gone.
别在这儿待得太自在了 Evan
Don't get too comfortable here, Evan.
我大半辈子都搭在这儿了
I spent half my life in this place.
其实跟囚犯没什么两样
Just as much a prisoner as the rest of them.
我想我没事的
I think I'll be okay.
嗯
Yeah.
你没事的
You'll do fine.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你来晚了
You're late.
我以为你现在已经开到芝加哥半道了
I thought you'd be halfway to Chicago by now.
.45 后座上还有两枪
.45. Two more in the backseat.
应该是昨天下午起火的
Fire was probably set yesterday afternoon.
今早开门的人发现的
Guy who opened the yard this morning found it.
消防员发现了尸体 就打给我们了
Fireman called us when they found the body.
他们这儿不会没有保安吧
They don't got no security here?
显然周末没有
Not on Sunday, apparently.
不知道是无名男尸还是女尸
Not sure whether we got a John or a Jane Doe.
法医往这边赶来
Coroner's en route.
你给打电♥话♥那人做过笔录了吗
You interview the guy who called it in?
我想等着你来
I thought I'd wait for you.
噢 这么说是真的了 Linden警探
Oh. So, this is for real then? Detective Linden.
你不会跟我说拜拜
You're not gonna peace out on me,
让我和混♥蛋♥ Jablonski一起打击犯罪?
leave me to crime-fight with jank-ass Jablonski?
我要坐你的车嘛 所以
Well, you're my ride, so...
看来你是跑不掉了
I guess you're stuck with me.
很好
Good.
倒不是说我需要你 不过这样挺好
I mean, not that I need you. But it's good.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
我看到你换了...行头
I see you changed your... thingy.
- 似乎还刮了胡子 - 没错
- And shaved. Kind of. - Yep.
还洗了澡呢 焕然一新
Even got a shower. Got to keep fresh.
一样一样来
One step at a time.
考 都烧这么酥脆了
Damn. That's a crispy critter.
- 咱们开工吧 - 好
Let's do some work. Yeah.
Number 21, your order is ready.
Chicken sandwich to go.
- 吃好了吗 我帮你收拾一下? - 今早你去了教堂
Are you done? Can I clear this for you? You were at the church this morning.
我是Kallie的妈妈
I'm Kallie's mom.
- 我该回去干活了 - 我像你这么大的时候 从没打过工
I should probably get back to work. I never had a job when I was your age.
整天忙着跟男孩子鬼混和开派对
I was too busy messing around with boys and partying.
而且我还有了Kallie
Plus I had Kallie.
Number 2 combo.
我有段时间没见她了 所以...
Well... I haven't seen her in a while, so...
你认识她?
Oh, do you know her?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah. I mean... kind of.
她和Bullet总是混在一起
Her and Bullet were always hanging around.
Bullet的事我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry what happened to Bullet.
抱歉
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表