剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
没机会了
They're done.
目前我只做过注射死刑
Till now, I've just done lethal injection.
可不是往罪犯静脉里注射打药 我只能这么说
Different than spiking some convict's vein, I'll tell you that much.
犯人块头越大 掉下去越快
Now, the bigger the inmate, the shorter the drop.
瘦人需要更长的距离下落
A skinny guy needs more distance to fall,
确保他脖子断掉
make sure his neck snaps.
这个罪犯 165磅
For this one, 165 pounds
给他6尺4吋
gets him six feet, four inches.
是你来启动吗 爸爸?
Do you pull the lever, dad?
是啊 他们已经全都装好了
Yeah, well, they got a whole procedure rigged up.
我给他套绳索 把绳子套在脖子上
I noose him - put the rope around his neck.
我带你进来是违反规定的
You know, I'm breaking the rules getting you in here,
不过 这里这种机会不常有
but, uh, this doesn't come around that often.
对和错 Frankie 就是个选择
Right and wrong, Frankie - it's a choice.
牧师家什么都没有
There's nothing at the pastor's house.
没有吻合的武器 没有战利品
There's no matching weapon, no trophies.
如果这些谋杀案是牧师做的
If the pastor is good for these murders -
也不代表Trisha Seward是他杀的
That still doesn't make him for Trisha Seward.
那是因为我们还找不到联♥系♥
Only because we haven't found the connect yet.
法医那边的时间线出来了
Well, we got the timeline from the M.E.
所有受害人都是在2009年6月到11月之间遇害的
All our victims were killed between June and November 2009.
Trisha Seward是在12月26日
Uh, Trisha Seward was killed December 26th.
过去了一个月
That's a full month later.
那又怎样
So what?
我们知道她不一样 或许是有原因的
We know she's different. Maybe there's a reason.
- 比如? - 我不知道
Like what? I don't know.
但我们有义务 有责任
But we have an obligation, we have a duty,
如果有合理的怀疑 就阻止这场死刑 你清楚的
to stop this execution if there's reasonable doubt, and you know it.
听着 法官不会因为一个"可能"就推迟的
Listen, no judge is gonna issue a stay
明白吗?
based on a maybe, you know?
不是他做的
He didn't do it.
我相信你
I believe you.
喂?
Yeah?
好
Okay.
他们找到牧师的车了
They found the pastor's car.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我们正在清扫火车站 长官
We're sweeping the train station now, sir.
- 过去一小时里 有多少趟火车开出? - 12趟
How many trains left in the last hour? 12.
好 去查一下
All right, chase them down.
每一趟火车的第一站都给我安排警员
I want officers at the first stop for each train.
好的 这边 长官
Okay. This way, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
他跑不掉的 Linden
We had him, Linden.
Ashley Kallie 她们每一个
Ashley, Kallie, all of them.
他跑不掉的
We had him.
我回总部去
I'm going back to headquarters.
我去申请火车站监控的授权
I'll get warrants for the train station's surveillance cams.
其中肯定有他的
He's got to be on one of them.
抱歉 我们还不能发表声明
I'm sorry. We can't make a statement just yet.
让开 让我进去 我女朋友在里面
Get out of the way. Let me in! My girlfriend's in there!
- 注意!
- Lyric! Watch it! Lyric!
- 嘿 别这样 冷静
- Lyric! Hey. Easy. Settle down. Lyric!
(已确认受害者)
(IDENTIFIED VICTIMS)
开车
Drive.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表