剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
想到你会交给Becker那家伙的
Figured you'd pass it along to that prick Becker.
代我向他问好
You give him my regards.
你老了
You look old.
来到这种地方想不老都难
Well, kind of comes on you all at once in here.
你刚出生时 就是个虚弱的小东西
When you were born, you were such a puny little shit,
他们把你放在保育器里多待了一阵子
they put you in that incubator thing for extra long.
你妈妈整晚哭 以为你要死了
Your mother cried all night, thought you were gonna die.
我没有 我知道你会抗争
Not me. I knew you'd fight.
知道为什么吗 因为你是我的
Know why? Because you're mine.
我儿子
My son.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你走了
We starved...
我们饿肚子
when you left.
知道吗?
You know that?
你叫我来就是要骂我的?
And you brought me here to cry about it?
为什么啊?
Huh? Why?
你认为你会在这儿 都是因为没有爸爸在身边吗?
You think maybe you're here because you didn't have a father, right?
- 没有榜样? - 榜样会是谁啊 你吗?
- No role model? - Who was that supposed to be? You?
嘿 我教了你很多东西
Hey, I taught you a couple of things.
是吗 比如? 怎么喝酒 偷东西?
Yeah, like what? How to- how to drink and steal?
- 怎么撂挑子走人? - 我教你怎么做个男人 你别忘了
How to leave. I taught you how to be a man. Don't you forget that.
我就不该见你
This was a bad idea.
我该走了
I got to go.
嘿 别这样 别介啊 别走
Hey. No. Come on. Come on. Come on.
坐下
Sit down. Oh.
不 再待会儿 嘿 听我说
No, stay a bit. Hey, listen.
我...
I-
我为你骄傲 就是这样
I'm proud of you. That's all.
- 为什么啊 - 为你在牢里 管好自己的嘴巴
For what? For doing your time with your mouth shut.
为你像个男人一样
For going out like a man.
穿着囚服死 不会让你成为男人
Dying in a jumpsuit doesn't make you a man.
8号♥打开
Open eight!
你和Kallie以前会到这儿来?
You and Kallie used to come here?
对 还有那座桥上 她会盯着水面看
Yeah, and up on that bridge. She used to stare down at the water.
说她喜欢水这个样子什么的
Said she liked the way it looked or something.
- 她小时候我会带她来这儿 - 是啊 我知道
I used to take her here when she was a kid. Yeah. I know.
她说你教她玩捉迷藏
She said you tried to teach her how to play hide and seek,
可她就是不会玩
but she could never figure it out.
是啊 她总是搞不懂
No, she never could.
我闭上眼睛 数到5 可等我睁开的时候
I'd close my eyes and count to five, but when I opened them,
她就站在我眼前
she'd be standing right in front of me.
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯? 怎么了
Yeah? What?
你知道Joe Mills这个名字吗?
Does the name Joe Mills mean anything to you?
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你是想我指认这家伙做了什么是吧?
You want me to finger this guy for something?
就算我让这混♥蛋♥罪有应得 对我有什么好处?
Let's say I throw this dirtbag under the bus. What's in it for me?
没有
Nothing.
那我就不认识他
Then I don't know him.
抱歉
Sorry.
你儿子看到了凶手
Your son saw the killer.
他当时就睡在前门对面的衣柜里
He was sleeping in the closet across from the front door.
他经常这样
He did that a lot.
我看到了顶上贴着的星星
I saw the pasted-on stars on the ceiling,
会发光的那些 在孩子的卧室里
the ones that glow, in kids' bedrooms.
- 肯定是他妈妈贴上去的 - 是我
His mother must have put them there. I put them there.
他不喜欢睡在卧室里
He didn't like to sleep in his bedroom.
为什么?
Why?
我怎么知道?
How would I know?
我知道不是你杀了你妻子
I know you didn't kill your wife.
我得找Adrian谈谈 我需要知道他看到了什么
I need to talk to Adrian. I need to know what he saw.
拜托 我想要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
你突然灵光一现 是怎样
And you came to this realization, what...
等到三年后?
Three years after the fact?!
还有12天我就要吊死了?
And just 12 days before I hang?!
天啊
Jesus!
警卫
Guard!
别再来了
Don't come back here.
你还好吗?
You all right?
他就是这样
He does this.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
不知道为什么总是让他伤害我
I don't know why I always let him hurt me.
想帮我取暖吗?
Want to keep me warm?
我要冻死了
I'm freezing.
你不冷吗?
Aren't you?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事儿
Nothing.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
我了解你 B.
I know you, B.
我见到Kallie的妈妈了
I saw Kallie's mom.
你认为Kallie会回来吗?
You think Kallie's coming back?
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
你不用总是这么坚强的 好吗
You don't have to be tough all the time, you know?
怎么了?
What?
你以为我没看到你
You think I don't see you.
但我有
But I do.
他就在大街上
He's out there on those streets.
说不定就经过他上百次了
Probably driven by him a hundred times.
我们抓不到他了 是不是
Never gonna get him, are we?
他就像是在....打圣♥战♥ 完成使命
It's like he's on a... crusade, a-a mission.
他是去救她们的 Angie说的
He's out to save them, Angie said.
不是随便哪个女孩子
It's not just any girl.
都是那些失足的
It's the lost ones.
他是牧羊人 她们是他的羊群
He's the shepherd, they're his flock.
他让她们坐在后座
He puts them in the backseat.
他就可以通过镜子 看着她们
He can see them that way, in the mirror,
但她们只能看到他的眼睛
but they can just see his eyes...
看着她们
just looking at them...
像一种告解
like a confession.
她们的还是他的?
Theirs or his?
在把她找回来之前
Look, I don't want to see your useless face
我不想看到你这张没用的脸 明白吗?
until you get her back, you understand?!
怎么了?
What's up?
他们带那女孩儿去了放射科
Ah, they took the girl down to radiology,
然后就没回来
didn't come back.
肯定是直接从前门走了
Must have walked right out the front door.
我们有一个目击证人 就一个
We had one witness- one.
现在Angie Gower不见了
Now Angie Gower's gone.
我要找到她
I want her found,
今晚就找到
and I want her found tonight.
快去
Come on!
我们是什么 "傻X警♥察♥"吗?
What are we, the Keystone Kops?!
Beacon之家?
Beacon Home?
她去过那里一次求助 或许会再去的
She went there once for help. Maybe she'll go back.
Mike牧师有说他会去多久吗?
Did Pastor Mike say how long he'd be?
没有
Nope.
告诉他我们来了 事情很紧急
Let him know we're here and it's urgent.
他现在是晚饭时间当班 所以我不能保证
He's working the dinnertime shift right now, so I can't promise anything.
是 我们需要马上见他
Yeah, well, we're gonna need to see him right away,
所以一定把话给他带到
so just make sure he gets the message.
牧羊人和他的羊群?
The shepherd and his flock?
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表