剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
慢着 慢着
Easy, easy. Just m...
你的枪呢?
Where's your gun?
在我右侧腰间
It's on my right hip,
我的夹克里面
under my jacket.
你的电♥话♥呢 无线电?
And your phone? Your radio?
我没有无线电
I don't have a radio.
手♥机♥在我另一边的夹克口袋
My phone is in my other jacket pocket.
扣好安全带
Put on your seatbelt.
开车
Let's go.
你想去哪儿
Where do you want to go?
远离灯光
Away from the lights.
谋杀 第三季第8集
你的车在警局 你故意让我们发现的?
Your car at the station, you wanted us to find it?
你以为我想这样?
You think I wanted this?
你可以坐火车的
You could have gotten on a train.
然后去哪儿? 你告诉我啊
And go where? Tell me.
我所有的一切都在这儿 现在都没了
Everything I had is here, and now it's gone.
- 我没有任何计划..我.. - 事情会自然发生
I didn't plan anything. I... Things happen.
也会失控 但我可以帮你的
Things can get really out of control. But I can help you.
当我想处理自己的事情时 你有想帮我吗?
Did you want to help me when I was minding my own business?
没有
No.
你到我们前来 亮出警徽
You show up on my doorstep, and you stick that badge in my face,
蛮横无理地质疑我的意图
and you have the audacity to question my intentions.
当我是个变♥态♥
You treat me like I'm some kind of a pervert.
为什么啊? 因为我帮孩子们
Why? Because I help kids.
我做其他人不愿意做的事
I do what no one else wants to do.
不屑去做的事
Deigns to do.
结果却让我自己成了目标
And I end up with a target on my back for it.
这些孩子背负着很多痛苦
These kids are in so much pain.
如果你能看透他们的内心的话 你什么都不懂
If only you could see what's going on inside them. You have no idea.
但我了解他们
But I see them.
- 别动 - 好吧 你不必用枪指着我的
Don't move. Okay, you don't need to point the gun at me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
开车 快开车
Go. Go!
没长眼啊 混♥蛋♥
All units report to king street station. Watch it, dick.
快接电♥话♥ 好吗?
Pick up your damn phone, all right?
- Skinner派了所有小队出发 - 嘿 出什么事儿了
Skinner's got every uni in the city en route. Hey. What the hell?
我给你打了一晚上电♥话♥ 你不接电♥话♥吗?
I've been calling you all night. You don't answer your calls?
- 你怎么回事啊 - 我现在有点忙
What's wrong with you? I'm a bit caught up right now.
听着 在已经出站的12趟火车中
Look, between the 12 trains that already left the station,
- 我们盯了1600个人 - Lyric不见了!
we got to eyeball about 1,600 people. Lyric is gone!
Bullet 你说什么呢?
Bullet, what are you talking about?
Mike牧师把她带走了
Pastor Mike took her!
什么?
What?
他让Lyric去了他家
He made Lyric go to his house.
他不让她住在Beacon
He wouldn't let her stay at beacon.
- 什么时候? - 今晚
When? Tonight.
她很害怕地打给我 说他要杀了她
She called me all scared, saying he was trying to kill her.
他们会去哪儿? 想想看 bullet
Where'd they go? Think, bullet.
她说了他们去哪儿吗?
She say where they were going?
树林
The woods.
她说他要带她去他杀死其他女孩子的地方
She said he's taking her to where he killed all the other girls.
我们发现尸体的那个树林?
The woods we found the bodies in?
你的线人什么时候知道的
When'd your c. I. Get this?
大概8点左右 她说她是那个时间打来的 就在我们突袭之前
Around 8:00. It's when she said she called, right before we hit the house.
所以他的车停在火车站 只是诱饵罢了?
So his car at the train station was some kind of decoy?
很可能
Could be.
牧师有这么聪明吗?
Is the pastor that smart?
这简直是间谍较量的招数啊
I mean, that's some "spy vs. Spy" s-.
他要是回到树林去 就是脑子有问题
Well, he'd have to be some kind of idiot to go back to those woods.
- 她是这么说的 Loo - 我们已经派人去搜火车站了
It's what she said, Loo. We're already spread thin searching those trains.
现在你要全面搜索一个4哩大的公园
Now you want a full search of a four-mile park.
是的
Yeah.
- 你相信这个线人? - 毫不怀疑 长官
You trust this C.I.? No doubt, sir.
调一半的人手去公园
Pull half our guys, get them to the park.
- 好 - 我会申请空中原著的 Linden人呢?
Okay. I'll call in air support. Where's Linden?
- 不知道 - 把她找来
I don't know. Well, get her in!
我们需要全体出动
We need all hands on deck.
咱们要是兜一晚上的话 介意我抽支烟吗?
If we're gonna drive around all night, do you mind if I have a cigarette?
介意 你的车已经跟烟灰缸一个味儿了
Yes, I do. Your car already smells like an ashtray.
我理解你的工作 我是在寄养中心长大的
I do understand your work. I grew up in foster care.
换了一家又一家 学校也念了好几所 甚至还离家出走了几次
Bounced around different homes, different schools, even ran away a few times.
你想知道最糟糕的地方是什么吗
You want to know what the worst part was?
同情
Pity.
人们脑中勾勒出你的画面
People paint a picture of you in their heads,
他们根本看不到你 不知道真正的你
and they don't see you, who you really are.
我想他们就是这么教你的吧
That's what they taught you, I suppose.
让自己人性化 这样诱拐的人就不会杀了你
Humanize yourself so the abductor won't kill you.
没用的
It won't work.
我们对公园北边再清扫一遍
We're gonna do another sweep of the north perimeter of the park.
还是一无所获 完毕
We still got nothing. Over.
过了Lexington 有条岔路的 牧师
There's a fork in the road past Lexington, pastor.
走左边
Stay left.
公园已经全面包围了吗?
Is the park fully contained yet?
收到 警犬队没有任何发现 完毕
Copy. Canine units aren't picking anything up. Over.
20分钟后直升飞机就要走了
We lose the choppers in 20.
Hansen 你天上的眼睛就要没了
Hansen, you're losing your eye in the sky.
- 你得动作快 - 我们要延伸到沼泽地那边
You gotta move. We're gonna push towards the marshes,
不过目前公园里一无所获 完毕
but we got nothing in the park so far. Over.
- 继续找 - 有人占着频道
Keep looking. Someone's sitting on the channel.
无线电15035
Radio 15035.
- 专案组 是你们的 - 我的线人发誓他们在树林里
Task force, that's you. My C.I. Swore they were in the woods.
说不定现在已经走了
Could have come and gone by now.
有人的对讲机开着 占着频道了
Someone's Mike's open. Camping on the channel.
重复 无线电15035 有人开着对讲机
Repeat - we got an open Mike from radio 15035.
035?
035?
- 是Linden的 - 我知道你生气
That's Linden's radio. I know you're angry,
但你要考虑下自己的选择
but you need to think about your options.
大家都闭嘴
Everyone shut up!
比如?
Like what?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
Beacon不在了
Beacon is gone.
我辛苦打造的一切都不在了
Everything I built is gone.
- Linden跟牧师在一起 - 你最后见到她是什么时候?
Linden's with the pastor. When'd you last see her?
跟你一起 在火车站
With you, at the train station.
你现在还有的选
You have choices right now.
但要是我的人发现你用枪指着我 我就帮不到你了
But if my guys find out you're pointing a gun at me, I can't help you anymore.
调度呼叫15035
Dispatch to 15035, all units
各小队注意 我是Skinner
All units, this is lieutenant Skinner.
一名警官在7频道发布紧急广播
An officer's making an emergency broadcast on channel 7.
各小队注意 调到I-tac等候进一步通知
All units, switch to I-tac until further notice.
我要是不报告 一直在城里兜圈子的话
If I don't report in and we keep driving around the city,
一定会有人发现的
someone is bound to notice.
他们在城里 撤回所有搜寻队 马上
They're in the city. Call off all searches - now!
对Linden的车发布通缉令 整个西雅图 整个King县
Put out a bolo on Linden's vehicle. Seattle all, king county all.
电♥话♥ 她的电♥话♥呢
Phone - what about her phone?
手♥机♥关了 长官 你告诉我之后 我就一直打
Her phone is off, sir. I've been trying it nonstop since you told me to.
你有看到过海♥洛♥因♥对一个孩子的影响吗?
Have you ever seen what heroin does to a kid?
戒毒是怎样的?
What withdrawal is like?
我在监狱工作过 所以知道
When I worked the jails, yeah.
她是个吸毒鬼
She was a junkie.
吸毒的荡♥妇♥
A junkie whorle.
这就是他们在这个世界的价值
That's all they are to this world.
人类垃圾 这些孩子
Human garbage, these kids.
没人在乎
No one cares.
没人去找他们
No one goes looking for them.
你在乎
You do.
没错
That's right.
我确实
I do.
你知道Tempe那个女孩吗?
Do you know about the girl in tempe?
根本没想伤害她的
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表