剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
in the first degree of Trisha Ann Seward.
你将被送去密集监管牢房♥
You will be relocated to the Intensive Management Unit
关押期间将有专人监视
and placed on death watch for the duration of your incarceration.
同样的文件已经提供给了你的律师
Your attorney has been provided with the same forms and documentation.
我刚说的话你都听明白了吗?
Do you understand everything I just told you?
祝你好运 Seward先生
Good luck, Mr. Seward.
你好吗 Linden?
What up, Linden?
我每天早上都有跑步 住在这里很开心
I've been running every morning. It's been great living out here.
- 西装不错 - 你知道怎么回事的啦
Nice suit, by the way. You know how we do.
现在怎么样? 还抽烟吗?
So, what? You still- still smoke?
不 我戒烟有段时间了 你呢?
No. I-I gave that up a while ago. You?
不 不抽 远离尼古丁 有一年了
No, no, I'm nicotine free. It's been a year.
我们的战绩显赫
We've been batting a thousand.
我是说 我和我搭档 不过是百分之百的破案率
I mean??? It's me, my partner, but 7 out of 7 solves.
用政♥治♥语言讲 一直在警局食物链往上爬呢
Been climbing the PD food chain, politically speaking.
- 知道吗 这第一年还真顺利 - 听上去你表现不错啊
You know? Pretty good for a first year out. It sounds like you're doing great.
都是这个开枪打那个的小案子
You know, it's Joaquim shooting Rakim, whatever,
不过 事实就是如此
but, you know, it is what it is.
是啊 没错
Yep. It is.
一个月后我就要参加警长考试了
I'm gonna take the sergeant exam in a month.
- 一直在看书 从早到晚啊 - 真棒
Been hitting the books, AM to the PM. Great.
呃...Cody, 这位是Holder 我的前同事
Uh... Cody, this is Holder. We used to work together.
这位是Cody 我的现任同事
And this is Cody. We work together now.
你好啊
Well, how do you do?
- 我正要出去 - 好 我再打给你
I was just heading out. Okay. Well, I'll call you later.
回见 Sarah
See you, Sarah.
多甜蜜啊 Linden的男朋友
Ain't that sweet. Linden's datin'.
- 不是啦 - 那就是炮♥友♥
- I'm not dating. - Booty-calling, then.
- 1-900声讯电♥话♥Linden? - 要喝奶吗?
- Dial 1-900-Linden? - You want milk?
还是你现在依旧是乳素食者?
Or are you still doing that lacto-vegan thing?
他是Jack的朋友吗? 没有啦 我没别的意思
Is he one of, uh, Jack's friends? No, I-I'm not judging.
就是这样很性感啊 明白吗
I mean, that- that's just sexy, you know?
你们是怎么玩的?
How did that play out?
他来敲门 你穿着性感内衣来开?
He come knocking on the door and- and you open up in your sexy lingerie?
- 一点都不好笑 - 他问"Jack在家吗"?
You're not funny. And he's like, "is Jack home?"
- "不 没有 Jack出去玩了 不过..." - 你就胡说吧
"No, no, Jack is out playing, but... " Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
"进来等吧 "
"... come inside and wait. "
小家伙怎么样?
So, how- how's little man doing?
听说他给自己泡了个小马子啊
I heard he's got himself a sweet little piece.
Holder 他有个女朋友
Holder. He has a girlfriend.
我们经常会发短♥信♥
You know, we text every now and then.
- 跟我汇报情况 - 是啊 他总是很喜欢你
Keeps me in the loop. Yeah, he always liked you for some reason.
我有什么不让人喜欢的吗
What's not to like?
对了 你怎么会来的?
So, why are you here?
你两年前办的那个案子 那个画画的孩子?
Uh, that case you were working on a couple of years ago- the Picasso kid who did that drawing?
妈妈是个妓♥女♥ 头差点被割掉?
Mom was a hooker, got her head almost cut off?
今早发现了一具尸体
Caught a body this morning.
妓♥女♥ 头部也是差点就掉了
Working girl, head hanging by a thread, too.
你要是想找什么联♥系♥的话 没有
If you're looking for a connection, there is none.
我们三年前就抓到了凶手 把他关了起来
We got the killer three years ago, put him away.
到此结束 现在他们要处死他了
End of story. And now they're gonna execute him.
我想你应该听说了 你想怎样 Holder?
I'm guessing you heard. What do you want, Holder?
我想看一下你的案卷 确定你那个妓♥女♥
I was thinking I'd take a look at your old case file, just make sure there's no connection
- 跟我这个没有关联 - 好主意 那就去看吧
between your crack ho and mine. Good idea. Go for it.
问题是 仓库保管说卷宗已经被人拿走了
The thing is, the storage says the box is already checked out.
- 他们不知道是谁 - 是吗 不过那儿有几个人是白♥痴♥
And they don't know who took it. Yeah, but they're a bunch of idiots down there.
总是把箱子乱放 你就接着找吧 会找到的
They're always misplacing boxes. Just keep looking for it. You'll find it.
我得走了
I have to go.
- 帮我转告小家伙 你知道的... - 嗯 好
You tell little man I said, you know... Mm-hmm, yep, sure.
你看上去不错 Linden
Looking good, Linden.
嘿 Holder 不是每个受害者都值得的
Hey, Holder. Not every victim's worth it.
一旦你开始用心
You know, you start caring...
最后就会跟我一样拿着最低工资 来渡口干活了
you'll end up like me working minimum wage on a ferry.
从没想过这话会从你嘴里说出来
Never thought the day would come I'd hear that from you.
今天搬家 Seward
Moving day, Seward.
你要被送去三里地外的 "C"监区
You're being transported to "C" block three miles down the road.
如果有人试图将你劫走
Should we get stopped by somebody trying to remove you from state custody,
我们会先一枪把你打死在座位上
we will shoot you first right where you sit.
好好欣赏一下风景吧 以后就看不着了
Better enjoy the view. Last time you'll see it.
我是IMU的头儿
I head up the Intensive Management Unit,
也叫"The Row"
AKA "The Row. "
叫我 "CO" 或者"长官"
Call me "CO" or "sir. "
现在给我听好规矩
Now here's what's gonna happen.
我们帮你安顿下来 都不用请我们喝啤酒
We're gonna help you move in. Don't even have to buy us a beer.
给你配备两套内衣 一条裤子 三件上衣
You've been issued two sets of underwear, one pair of trousers, three changes of shirt,
一把牙刷和一条除臭剂
a toothbrush, and a stick of deodorant.
先生们
Gentlemen.
背对着门口站
Backup towards the beanhole.
你会得到应有的下场 你比大多数人都到得早
You're gonna get what you got coming. Now, you got here faster than most.
我猜你也会走得早的
My guess is you'll leave here faster too.
我想见监狱的牧师
I want to see the prison chaplain.
Patrice不会撒谎的
My girl Patrice don't lie.
她说那女的头被割掉了
And she said that girl had her head cut off.
- 别扯淡了 - 你满嘴跑火车
Oh, quit tripping. You're so full of it.
甭理他 你知道Ricky是为了求关注
Just ignore him. You know Ricky's just hoppin' for attention.
我才不鸟他呢
I'm not worried about that.
我得找个地方睡觉 我受够睡大马路了
I got to find a place to crash. I'm done with sleeping outside.
- 你有钱吗 - 20块
- You got money? - I got $20.
我或许能接个客 可不够 再说我还得弄几包烟
I might pull a date, but it won't be enough. I got to get more Pall Malls, too.
靠 丫头 我会给你偷烟的 甭担心
Damn, girl, I'll jack you cigs. Don't worry about that.
- 再说.... - 不要看
- Besides- - Don't look.
不就是Joe跟他那辆破出租车 怎么了?
It's just Joe and his rank-ass cab. What of it?
- 我不想Joe停车 天啊 - 怎么了 他对你做什么了?
I don't want Joe stopping. God! Why? He do something to you?
嘿 好啊 伙计 给我一包Victory烟
Hey, what's up, man? Give me a pack of Victories.
多谢
Thanks.
咋样 好啊 小家伙
What's up? What's up, little man?
嘿 你听说这有个女孩子失踪了吗?
Hey, you hear about a missing girl from around here?
你又不是要逮捕我 我不用跟你讲话
If you ain't arresting me, I don't got to talk to you.
- 有什么原因我应该逮捕你吗? - 没
Something I should be arresting you for? Not a thing.
不过除非我被铐在你的车后座 我是不用理你的
But unless I'm in cuffs or in the back of your ride, I don't got to talk to you.
- 是啊 你已经说过了 - 是 就是怕你忘了
Yeah, you already said that. Yeah, just in case you forgot.
不会 你是很...令人难以忘记 小家伙
No, you're pretty, uh, unforgettable, there, little man.
而你很蠢 条子 我不是男的
And you're pretty slow, there, five-0. I ain't a boy.
我看得出来
I can see that.
那你呢 宝贝儿 听说了这里有女孩子失踪吗?
What about you, baby? Hear about a little girl missing from around here?
没
No.
喂 条子 你不买♥♥甜甜圈吃吗
Yo, po, you're not getting any donuts?
我不吃甜甜圈
I don't eat donuts. Mm.
事实上 我不吃任何加工过的东西
As a matter of fact, I don't eat anything that's processed.
为什么?
Why?
因为想保持你那年轻有光泽的肌肤?
'Cause you want to retain your youthful, glowing skin?
因为就是泰姬陵也需要保养的
'Cause even the Taj Mahal needs upkeep.
随便了 人该变老变丑的时候 就是会变老变丑的
Whatever. You just get old and nasty 'cause you get old and nasty.
瞧瞧你自己 说真的
I mean, look at you. Forilla.
你到底有没有听说失踪女孩的事儿?
You hear about a missing girl or what?
伙计 滚出我的地盘 你听见了 滚
Man, get off of my block. You heard me- get.
Bullet 别 别说了
Bullet, no. Shut up.
好吧 再见... Bullet
All right, peace out... Bullet.
对 没错 警♥察♥先生
Yeah, you get, Mr. Police!
再敢回来 你就等着屁♥股♥上挨枪子儿吧
You come back, you're gonna get a bullet in your greasy ass-
你想像个爷们儿 那我就当你是个爷们儿
you want to act like a man, I will treat you like a man.
别给我出岔子 不然我就用你来擦地板
Make no mistake about it, I'll swipe the floor with your little, baby, butch, bitch ass
就当着你小骚货女朋友的面
right in front of your little skank-ho girlfriend.
听明白了吗?
You feel me?
走好 警♥察♥叔叔
Peace out, po-po.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
不 不 没事
No, no, nothing's wrong.
你是她所渴望的一切 见到你那一刻她就知道
You were everything she wanted. She knew it the minute she met you.
此后她就没完没了地说
And she just couldn't shut up about it, ever.
Regi和Ellen
Regi and Ellen,
你们在彼此身上找到了最美好的自己
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表