剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Every time I get a janky-ass thought, I just think about something else.
比如?
Like what?
比如 我想50个州的名字
Like, I name all 50 states
然后想一个让我觉得开心的州
and try to find one that make me feel good.
底特律
Detroit.
有一次我爸爸带我去那里的一家酒吧 我听到James Brown唱歌♥了
My dad took me to a club there once, and I heard James Brown.
那人差不多70岁了 但是还能做后空翻
Man was like 70 years old but could do a back flip,
来个劈叉 然后站起来唱歌♥
drop into the splits, and come up singing.
底特律不是一个州
Detroit's not a state.
重点不在那里
That's not the point.
该吃药了 犯人
Time to take your medication, convict.
好孩子
Attaboy.
打开209
Open 209.
- 怎么了 兄弟? - 吃药
What's up, man? Take the pill.
别犯傻 兄弟 喂 兄弟 别吃药
Be trippin', man. Hey, man, don't take that pill.
好吧
Okay.
- 给我吃药 - 让他们去死 老兄 绝对不要吃药
Take your damn pill. Screw them, man. Don't even take that pill.
随便你 犯人 我反正没别的地方去
It's up to you, convict. I got nowhere to go.
我说过了 我没别的地方可去
Like I said, I got nowhere to go.
我就知道你会知道我的意思
I knew you'd see it my way.
把他放回209
Put him back in 209.
我受得了的 你不应该屈服的
I could have taken more. You didn't have to give in.
你让他们赢了
You let them win.
他们很久以前就赢了
They won a long time ago.
Joe Mills Joseph Joe Mills. Joseph.
所以你到底对Carl说了什么?
So, what'd you say to Carl, anyway?
- 什么也没说 - 他会恨你的
Nothing. He's gonna hate you.
不会像恨你一样恨我
Not as much as he hates you.
你和我共事 我可不能保证你会升队长
I can't guarantee you're gonna make sergeant by working with me.
你为什么觉得我需要你的帮助?
What makes you think I need your help?
我真不想这么说 Linden 但是到目前为止
I hate to say it, Linden, but so far, none of this porn stuff
这些录像的证据看来都与Trisha Seward无关
seems to lead back to Trisha Seward.
- 我知道 - 如果Seward没有杀了他的妻子 我们就快没时间来证明了
I know. If Seward didn't kill his wife, we're running out of time to prove it.
Mills那边有进展吗?
How we doing on Mills?
还在查
Searching.
那个副检察官到底怎么回事?
What's up with that ADA anyway?
- 你俩有关系? - 你吃醋了?
You two a thing? You jealous?
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
Mills?
Mills?
我们昨晚在Hotel Mama's抓了他
We took him in last night at Hotel Mama's.
6个小时前放他走了
Cut him loose six hours ago.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表