剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你...
Will you...
明天会见到你儿子吗?
see your boy tomorrow?
是怎样的?
What was it like?
你儿子...你儿子刚出生的时候?
When your... when your son was born?
他出生时 我人在监狱
I was in prison when he was born.
直到他七个月大 才第一次见他
I didn't see him till he was seven months old.
上帝在你身边 Ray
God's with you, Ray.
他看着你 他...
He sees you. He...
是吗?
He does?
他知道你害怕 很孤单
He knows that you're scared. And alone.
他明白你的痛苦
He knows the pain that you feel.
全部
Every part of it.
我不知道怎么祈祷
I don't know how to pray.
所以你可以都说出来 Ray
So you can let it go, Ray.
都说出来
Let it go.
上帝救救我
God help me, please.
他会帮你的 他会扶着你
He's got you. He's holding you up.
求你了 主 救救我
Please, lord, save me.
我很怕 上帝
I'm so scared, God.
Alton...
Alton...
很容易
was... was easy.
但是你...我以为你会很难降服呢
But you...I- I thought you'd be harder to crack.
我的天 你真该看看自己现在的表情
Jesus, you should see your face right now!
老天啊
Oh, God.
在...在....在外面的时候
Yeah, on... on... on the outside,
我用我的双手
I used my hands.
我感受到他们在挣扎
I felt them struggle,
反抗 然后放弃
fight back, and then just give in.
在这儿?
In here?
语言会帮我去杀戮
The words do the killing for me.
从我们相遇的第一天 我就在杀你
I've been killing you since the day we met.
你的恨 你的愤怒
Your hate, your rage...
你该死的
your damn...
希望
hope.
你们真是太没有创意了
Y'all are so predictable.
真无趣
Boring.
天啊
Oh, God.
我讨厌无趣
I hate boring.
我好了
I'm done!
城里的有个人给我500块 买♥♥Seward死刑时戴着的脚镣
Guy downtown's giving me $500 for the shackles Seward wears to the execution...
另外300买♥♥他脸上罩着的兜帽
Another $300 for the hood he wears over his face.
明天记得拿点东西
Grab something tomorrow.
这些变♥态♥出手很大方
These sickos pay better than O.T.
我不在执行死刑的队伍里
I'm not on the execution team.
- 名单上有你的名字 - 什么
Name's on the list. What?
Becker说他差一个人
Becker said he was short a man.
主动推荐了你
Volunteered you.
- C监区 Henderson - 谢天谢地 是你啊
C Block. Henderson. Oh, thank God it's you.
- 是谁 - 是Annie!
- Who is this? - It's Annie!
- 天啊 你快过来 - 什么 Annie?
- Oh, my God! You've got to come! - What? Annie?
天啊
Oh, my God!
冷静 我听不懂你在说什么
Calm down. I don't understand what you're...
- Francis开枪打了他 - 他打了他?
- Francis shot him! - He shot him?!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
Annie打来监狱
Annie called the prison.
她找不到你 就打给了我
She couldn't reach you. She called me.
来了一个人... 男朋友什么的
Some guy showed up... boyfriend, something...
你儿子开枪打了他
and your son shot him.
Francis! 他不是故意的
Francis! He didn't mean to do it!
他不是故意的
He didn't mean to!
怎么回事
What's going on?
要把尸体的私人物品收走 登记为证物
Just need to pick up the body's personal effects, log it into evidence.
Ra... Rachel Olmstea 也叫"Bullet"
Ra... Rachel Olmstead, a. k. a. "Bullet. "
我以为Mills只杀女孩儿 没有男的
I thought Mills liked killing girls, not boys.
抱歉 不是时候?
Sorry. Bad timing?
嗯
Yeah.
对我对她都是吧
For me and her both, I guess.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
意思是 她昨晚打来警局好几次
Meaning her calling the station a bunch of times last night.
慢着 你在说什么?
Wait, what the hell are you talking about?
是啊 她在找你
Oh, yeah. She was looking for you.
Reddick有登记 想说不过又是白费力气
Reddick logged it. Just figured it was another wild goose chase.
- 坐下 吃完 我去 - 我来
- Sit. Finish. I'll get it. - I got it.
最好不要又是搞推销的
Better not be those damn Amway people again.
Holder
Holder.
你....
What...
跟她说了什么?
You talked to her?!
- 搞什么啊 - 你跟Bullet谈过?!
- What the hell? - You talked to Bullet?!
我打给你了 见鬼 - 你个王八蛋
I called you, damn it! - You son of a bitch!
你本来可以帮她的
You could have helped her!
- 天啊 住手 - 住手
- Oh, my God. Stop! - Stop it!
- 我有试过 妈的 - 住手
- I tried, damn it! - Stop!!
你跟她谈过 却没有帮她?
You talked to her and you didn't help her?!
- 我有打给你的 - 别打了
I tried calling you! Stop it!
- 滚 - 住手
- Get off! - Stop!
把她带走 把她带走
Get her out of here. Get her out of here.
(未确认证物)
(EVIDENCE UNIDENTIFIED)
大部分戒指已经和受害人对上了
Guys were able to match most of the rings to a victim.
不过这四个没办法确定
Couldn't ID these four, though.
DA在审Mills
DA's pressing Mills.
可能还有更多尸体
Could be more bodies.
另一个弃尸地
Another dump site.
- Adrian那边怎么样? - 我错了
How'd it go with Adrian? I was wrong.
Trisha Seward和Mills之间没有联♥系♥
There's no connection between Trisha Seward and Mills.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不过结束了 我们抓到凶手了 对于这些家庭来说
But it's over. We got the guy. For their families.
起码给了他们一个交代
We give them that, at least.
你明天会去看死刑吗?
You going to the execution tomorrow?
不会
No.
我带大伙出去喝两杯
Well, I'm taking the guys out for a couple of rounds.
冰的酒 贴心话 有兴趣吗?
Cold drinks, warm conversation. You interested?
我不...不想庆祝
I don't... really feel like celebrating.
你做得很好 Sarah
You did great work, Sarah.
很出色
Great work.
不管怎样
For whatever it's worth...
我认为你应该留下
I think that you should stay on.
你是属于这里的
This is where you belong.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表