剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Joe Mills, room 106. You look at room 106?
我差点就死在里面了 他是个疯子
I barely got out of there with my life. He's crazy.
- 他不在了 - 什么?
- He's gone. - What?
那么他妈妈那儿呢? 你去查过吗?
Well, what about his mother's place? You check there?
我们会找到他的 如果Kallie和他在一起...
We will find him. And if Kallie's with him-
如果? 你在说什么啊 如果? 他有她的手♥机♥ 他有Kallie的手♥机♥
If? What are you talking about, if? He had her phone. He had Kallie's phone.
- 她不管到哪儿都会随身带着... - 小点声
- She would never go anywhere without- - Lower your voice.
你觉得是我在瞎编吗? 失踪的是我女儿 天晓得她在哪里
Do you think I'm making this up? This is my daughter out there, God knows where.
她...听着 她大概在某处的地下室里 但是她还活着 她还打电♥话♥...
She- look, she's probably in some basement somewhere, but she's alive, and she's call-
真可惜 你没有早点跟我们说这些
It's a shame you didn't think of giving us this information sooner.
你干坐在那里干什么?
Why are you just sitting there?
你应该出去找她才是
You should be out there, looking for her.
我们坐在这里 是因为我问你 Joe Mills在哪里的时候 你撒谎了
We're sitting here because when I asked you where Joe Mills was, you lied.
我们不会给你定罪
You won't be charged.
但是要想出去 办手续的时间不会短
But it'll take a while to process you out.
你知道Joe接下来会去哪里吗?
Any idea where Joe would go next?
一直是只有我和她
It was always just me and her.
你根本不知道有一个孩子 然后独自一人
You have no idea what it's like to have a kid
然后所有一切都压在你身上是一种什么感觉
and be alone and have everything riding on you.
这件衣服是我给她的生日礼物
I gave her this shirt for her birthday.
但是她不太喜欢
She didn't like it too much.
她说看起来像是老太太穿的
She said it looked like an old-lady shirt.
在她还小的时候 她的个子那么小 那么的...
When she was a little girl, she was so small, just so...
她以前坐在这里刚刚好
She used to just fit right here.
我带她去河边
When I'd take her to the river,
只有我抱着她时她才敢下水
she'd only go in if I held her.
她很害怕 所以我就这么抱着她
She was scared, and so I'd just hold her right here,
然后我们一起在水里走
and we'd wade together.
我觉得应该是水声吓到她了
I think it was the sound of the water that scared her.
但是我会对她说
But I'd say to her,
"把耳朵捂起来 宝贝 把耳朵捂起来"
"Just cover your ears, baby. Just cover your ears. "
但是她只会...紧紧抓住我...
But she'd just... hold on to me like...
然后有一天 她就那么...她什么也没说
And then one day, she just- she didn't say nothing.
她就那么站起来 然后走到水边
She just stood right up, and she walked right over to the water,
然后就这么走进水里去了
and she walked right in.
但是她回来了 她总是会回来的
But she came back. She always came back.
她不断地跑掉 但是她总是会回来
She runs off all the time, but she always comes back.
她就在外面 Joe抓住她了
She's out there, and Joe's got her.
帮我找她 找到我的宝贝女儿
You find her. Find my little girl.
求你 求你
Please. Please.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
Becker随时都会来查房♥
Becker'll be by any minute for cell check.
如果被他抓住你破坏公物的话 他会再打你一顿的
He catches you messing with the property, he's gonna beat your ass again.
今晚不会
Not tonight.
他们早上5点没来
They already missed 5:00 AM.
4点半也没来
They missed 4:30.
4点也没来
And they missed 4:00.
Alton
Alton.
你给我冷静思考一下
You need to think clearly right now.
你以为我在干嘛 Ray?
What you think I been doing, Ray?
我一直都在思考
Thinking is all I do.
我能做的只剩下思考了
Thinking is all I got left.
我一直都在思考 Ray
I been thinking, Ray.
到我看得到你的地方来
Come on out where I can see you.
我来这里已经三年了 Ray
Been here for three years, Ray.
今晚我是第一次
For the first time tonight,
醒过来 却不知道自己身处何方
I woke up and didn't know where I was.
我对天发誓 我不知道
Honest to God, I had no idea.
只有你叫他们 他们才会来
They only coming if you call them.
Alton
Alton.
就现在
There.
这是最痛苦的时候
That's the hard part.
你做得很好 痛苦的时刻过去了
You did good. Hard part's over.
现在放手就行 孩子
N- now just let it go, kid.
已经没什么可留恋的了
It's nothing worth holding on to.
你迟到了
Late.
我知道 抱歉 宝宝在长牙
I know. Sorry. Baby was teething.
- 放松 Becker不在这里 - 他去哪儿了?
Relax. Becker's not here. Where is he?
说他得去处理点事情 就走了
Said he had to take care of something, so he left.
那谁在巡逻啊?
So who's on the block?
你呗 超级奶爸
You are, Supernanny.
把他们叫醒
Wake them up.
早上六点 先生们 都醒醒
0600, gentlemen. Rise and shine.
15分钟后点名 都起来
Roll call in 15. Let's go.
起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up.
赶紧的 都醒醒 起来 起来
Come on, let's go. Up, up.
你起得真早
You're up early.
我是Baker 04 代码6
This is Baker 04. I got a Code Six.
需要医疗协助 C幢 209牢房♥
Request med assist, C-block, cell 209.
了解 04 Baker 请注意 CERT(电脑应急队)准备进入
Copy, 04 Baker. Be advised, CERT team inbound.
走吧 开门!
Let's go. Open it up!
准备一级防范禁闭!
Prepare for lockdown!
赶快走! 走!
Let's go! Go!
受害者还没有正式指认出Joe Mills
Our victim hasn't positively ID'd Joe Mills yet.
我们一两个小时以后回医院 然后再和她谈谈
We'll go back to the hospital in a couple of hours, have another talk.
- 她看见那人了 她一定能给我们提供点信息的 - 那家汽车旅馆呢?
She saw the guy. She's got to give us something. What about the motel?
我们把那狗窝里外都查遍了
We combed every inch of that flea bag.
- 没有人目击到他进出 他用现金付的款 - 或许他开出租车逃走了
No witnesses saw him come in or out, paid in cash. Maybe he fled in his cab.
他必须得在某个时候用信♥用♥卡♥啊
He'll have to use a credit card at some point.
是啊 但是我们还没有查到
Yeah, and we're not getting hits on either.
Mills也还没处境呢 所以他要么死在某个地方了
And Mills hasn't crossed the border, so either he's holed up somewhere, dead,
要么他就是个该死的幽灵
or the guy's a damn ghost.
你到底哪一点不明白啊?
What part of this is hard for you to understand?
我说的是一个孩子的福利
I'm talking about the welfare of a child here.
Adrian和我们住以后 已经有了很大的进步
Adrian has made tremendous progress since coming to live with us.
我不会让你从中搞破坏的
I will not have that jeopardized by you.
好吧 请稍微停一下
All right, let me just stop you there for a second.
听着 Linden警探没经过你的同意 就和那孩子说话是不对
Look, Detective Linden was wrong talking to the boy without your permission.
看在老天的份上 她都找去他的学校了!
She came to his school, for God's sakes!
下不为例 我保证
And it won't happen again. I guarantee it.
- 很抱歉我让Adrian处于那种境遇 - 你告诉他说他可以去见他父亲
I'm sorry to have put Adrian in that situation. You told him he could see his father.
看着 重点是
Look, the thing is,
你和他的谈话让Adrian动摇了
you talking to him has set Adrian off.
他又退步了一点 现在他又睡在衣橱里了
He's regressed a little, and he's sleeping in the closet again.
又? 什么意思?
Again? What do you mean?
他不肯睡在床上
He won't sleep in his bed.
每天早上 我们都发现他蜷缩在衣橱里
Every morning, we find him curled up in his closet.
我们花了好几个月才让他改过来
It took us months to break him of that behavior.
你根本不知道那是多严重的退步
You have no idea what a setback that is.
他刚刚去和你们住的时候 就喜欢睡在衣橱里吗?
Was he sleeping in the closet when he first came to live with you?
社工说他长年都这样
The social workers said he's been doing it for years,
- 就算他和他妈妈在一起时也一样 - 失陪
- even when he lived with his mother. - Excuse me.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
- 她要去哪里啊?
- Sarah - W-where is she going? - Sarah.
抱歉 我真的
I'm sorry. I am.
很抱歉让你儿子烦心了 不会再有第二次
I'm sorry to have upset your son. It won't happen again.
所以 Adrian的养父母说他睡在衣橱里
So, Adrian's foster parents said that he's been sleeping in the closet-
那是他的一个老♥毛♥病 他被他们领养时就有了
an old behavior of his. He was doing it when he got to them.
我们要干嘛啊? 除非这后面有尸体...
W- what are we doing here? Unless you got a body back there-
你还有其他地方要去吗? Joe Mills不知所踪
You got somewhere else to be? Joe Mills is in the wind.
你想回医院去陪Reddick
You want to go back to the hospital
照顾Angie的话 非常欢迎
and babysit Angie with Reddick, be my guest.
哦 不可能 哇
Oh, no way. Wow.
所以 当你说Seward的文档在储藏室 其实你的意思是在你的车后座上
So, when you said the Seward file was in storage, you meant your backseat.
- 真是太好了 - 等下 让我...
- That's great. - Oh, wait, let me-
喂 别到处乱摸 我有女朋友的 好吗?
Yo, don't get handsy. I got a girlfriend, okay?
那边那个 Adrian的卧室
That one there- Adrian's bedroom.
我们一直以为Adrian的母亲被杀那晚 他是在他自己的床上
We always assumed Adrian was in his bed the night his mom was murdered.
- 看 他的床很整齐 - 所以你是说如果他没在床上睡...
Look. His bed was made. So you're saying if he wasn't sleeping in his bed-
- 他睡在衣橱里 - 是啊 但是他房♥间里没有衣橱
He was sleeping in the closet. Yeah, but there's no closet in his bedroom.
- 该死 - 我们需要回去一次
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表