剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Are you gonna be there when they kill me?
如果你想的话 可以的
If you want me there, yes.
如果我想...
If I wanted...
天啊
Oh, man.
如果我想得到宽恕
If I was gonna ask for forgiveness...
该怎么做?
how would I do it?
你想得到什么宽恕? 先从这里开始
What do you want forgiveness for? Start with that.
为我所做的
For what I did...
对我妻子
to my wife and...
我儿子
to my son.
那就聊聊这个 Ray
Well, then talk about that, Ray.
- 快快快 - 快进去
- Go! Go! Go! - Get in there!
不
No!
退后
Back off!
叫救护人员来
Need a medic!
上一次执行死刑是两年前
The last execution was two years ago.
这些人就指着这个活呢
This is what these guys live for,
你却要给他们更多理由让你在这儿生不如死
and you want to give them more of a reason to make your life in here hell.
他们不需要什么理由 根本不需要
They don't need a reason. They never did.
你想怎样? 我知道你为什么不想上诉
What do you want? I know why you passed on your appeals.
你不想拖延时间
You're not gonna drag things out.
- 我明白的 - 不
- I get it. - No.
你根本不明白 因为你在这面玻璃的另一边
You don't get anything, 'cause you're on the other side of this glass.
所以你不懂
So there's very little that you get.
我们还有一次上诉机会 州长
We have one appeal left. The Governor.
你还有机会救自己的命 起码可以试试
You can still save your life, or at least try to.
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last shot.
想想你儿子 Adrian10岁 对吗?
Think of your son. Adrian's 10, right?
还有时间尽父亲的义务的
There's still time to be a father to him.
那好吧 你说服了我
All right, then. You convinced me.
不要注射死亡
Forget lethal injection.
让他们吊死我 因为在华盛顿州我有这个权利
Make them hang me, 'cause I got that right in Washington State...
被吊死 那样 他们弄死我的时候
to be hanged, so that way, when they kill me,
就会亲耳听着
they'll hear it.
今晚我们有三张空床
We have three beds available tonight.
三张床 没票的不行 孩子们
Three beds. Make sure you got your tickets, kids.
嘿 Lyric
Hey, Lyric.
你和Twitch今晚睡旅馆?
You and Twitch flopping at the hotel tonight?
不是 我们被赶出来 因为动物管理局的来了
Nah, we got run out 'cause Animal Control came?
带走了Nisey所有的猫
Took all of Nisey's cats.
说旅馆"对健康有危害"
Said the hotel was a "health hazard. "
肯定是猫身上有虫子
Bet the cats got worms.
得给它们吃药驱虫 虫子
Got to give them a bunch of pills to get rid of them. The worms.
Bullet要当兽医的
Bullet's gonna be a veterinarian.
- 是吗? - 长颈鹿有四个胃
- Yeah? - Giraffe's got four stomachs.
- 真恶心 - 是啊
- That's nasty. - Yeah.
它们的食物要消化好几次 所以它们总是在咀嚼
They have to digest their food a bunch of times, which is why they're always chewing.
他们是偶蹄的有蹄动物
They're even-toed ungulates.
好
Okay.
你这样说话很可爱 B.
It's kind of cute when you go off like that, B.
各位注意了
Can I get your attention?
看前面
Eyes up front.
有人见到Ashley吗?
Anybody see Ashley? Unless someone has,
除非有人见过 不然今晚我就得把她的床铺给别人了
I'm gonna have to give up her bunk to someone else tonight.
她真是个蠢货
She's just stupid.
忘了她吧
Forget about her.
在这儿会被人偷的
It's gonna get stolen here.
我先保管着 等你想要回去再说
I'll keep it until you want it back or whatever.
好 今晚有三张空床
All right, we got three empty beds tonight.
看看幸运得主是谁
Let's find out who are the lucky winners!
刚好
It's about time.
我这里有5号♥
I got number 5...
在这儿
Right here.
- 22号♥ 22 - 是我
- ... number 22... - 22! That's me!
还有....
...and...
幸运13
lucky number 13!
是我 Mike牧师
That's me, Pastor Mike.
看来你今晚可以留下了 Bullet
Looks like you're in for the night, Bullet.
同时呢 其他各位今晚睡在外面的
In the meantime, all those of you living off the land tonight...
给 拿着我的号♥
Here. Take my ticket.
- 我们的关心和祈祷与你们同在 - Bullet 别犯傻了
...our thoughts and our prayers are with you. Bullet, no, don't be stupid.
我可以去我妈妈那儿睡 她说我在这儿要是没地方 可以去找她
I can stay at my mom's. She said I could if I didn't get a bed here.
晚点再见?
Catch you later?
别跑太远了
Don't venture too far.
我们明早六点开门 有热早餐
We open at 6:00 AM tomorrow- we got hot breakfast,
热水澡 干燥衣物 你们可以来睡一下
hot showers, dry clothes, you can have a nap.
希望明天能见到你们
I hope to see you all tomorrow.
上帝保佑
God bless.
这是什么?
What is this?
Sarah?
Sarah?
Sarah!
Sarah!
她手上有戴戒指吗?
Did she have any rings on her fingers?
没
Nope.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表