剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
知道我这儿为什么写着"信念"吗 因为除了我自己 没人信我
You know why I got "Faith" on here? 'Cause no one's got any on me but me.
能够提醒我
Helps me remember.
你就是北极星 我会画这个给你
You'd be the North Star. I'd draw that on you.
- 是啊 为什么呢 - 因为你在大海上就会看着它
Yeah, why's that? 'Cause that's what you look at on the ocean.
在你迷失的时候 就会帮你找到回家的路
When you get lost, it helps you find your way home.
我听说你的狗了
I heard your dog, man. Yeah.
在哭 因为被女妖带走了 你昨晚听到她的声音了吗?
Crying 'cause La Llorona got it. Did you hear her last night?
- 女妖出来寻找她死去的孩子们 - 闭嘴吧 Jebediah
La Llorona was out looking for her dead children. Man, shut up, Jebediah.
没人想听你的墨西哥胡话
No ones wants to hear that crazy Mexican gibberish.
我听到了 她杀了她的孩子
I heard her. She killed her kids.
现在她住在水里 哭喊着他们
And now she lives in the water crying out for them.
你昨晚听到这儿有人哭?
Y- you heard somebody crying down here last night?
整晚 在河里
All night. From the river.
好吧 好 如果他不是你老大 那是什么人?
All right, fine. So if he ain't your boss, then what is he?
你手下?
Your man?
- 这里不能抽烟 - 你就在抽
You're not supposed to be smoking in here. You're smoking.
对 这是我的车
Yeah, well, it's my car.
总算来了
Finally.
到后面去
Get in the back.
只能坐在后面
Sit. Always in the back.
我有线索
I got something.
我们走
Let's go.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
没有尸体 我们继续找
No body. We'll keep looking.
他肯定是跟着她到了这儿
He must have tracked her down here.
把她从藏身之地拖出来
Dragged her out of her hiding spot.
靠 你有烟吗
Damn. You got a smoke?
下一步怎么办?
So, what's the next move?
她现在不在这儿 但我知道N多她会去的地方
She's not here now, but I know tons of other places she would go.
咱们走
Let's bounce.
看起来 最起码今晚
It's looking like, for tonight at least,
这条路或许是走到尽头了
this might be the end of the road.
还没 你不了解Kallie!
It is not over. You don't know Kallie!
我们会竭尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
这时候你或许该认识到
This might be the time for you to start realizing-
你就是个半途而废的窝囊废
You're a quittin'- ass punk!
靠
Oof. Damn.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我们快连轴转72小时了
We're approaching 72 hours straight.
该睡一下了 是啊
We should probably get some sleep. Yeah.
我...我搭车回局里去
I'll, uh, get a ride back to the station.
几小时后见
See you in a few hours.
想来我的道场 吃点东西吗?
Wanna come by my dojo, get some food?
我..我不喜欢吃豆腐和枝豆
I'm... not a fan of tofu and lentils.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们明天见 A'ight. I'll see you ma帽ana.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 是我 请留言
Hey, it's me, so leave me a message or whatever.
Kallie 你在哪儿 打给我 好吗
Kallie, where are you? Just c-call me, okay?
我是妈妈 拜托了 宝贝
It's mom. Please, baby?
Are you looking to party?
Seward?
Seward?
Seward
Seward.
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
我希望有人知道...
I want someone to know that...
我今晚很开心
I'm happy tonight.
我未婚妻要来了
My intended's coming.
是我们第一次见面
It's the first time we're meeting.
- 面对面的 - 犯人老婆 真经典
Face-to-face. Prison bitch. Classy.
拜托 伙计 你知道什么是爱
Come on, man. You've known love.
对吗?
Right?
你结过婚
You were married.
你妻子是怎样的?
What was your wife like?
她活着的每天都喜欢狂欢
She raised hell every day of her life.
她很狂野 我...我喜欢...
She was wild, and I- and I liked that...
在最初开始的时候 但是...
at first when it started, but...
她天生不安定 不适合做一个妻子
she wasn't made for staying, for being a wife...
一个母亲
a mother.
她是个荡♥妇♥
She was a whore.
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
你肯定爱过
I mean, you must have.
一开始
In the beginning.
尽情享受剩下的时光吧
Just enjoy the ride while it lasts...
跟你可爱的未婚妻
with your sweet intended.
- 很快就会结束的 - 你妻子让你很失望
It'll be over soon enough. Your wife disappointed you.
所以你就杀了她?
Is that why you killed her?
她来了? 我女朋友?
Is she here? My girlfriend?
老实点 Dale! 你也是 Seward
Keep it in your pants, Dale! You too, Seward.
留给探视你的人吧
Just save it for your visitor.
是啊 多意外 还会有人来看你这个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, surprise. Somebody's here to see your sorry ass, too.
你不认识我 我是Tess Clarke
You don't know me. I'm Tess Clarke.
我是你儿子的寄养家庭妈妈 他是个很漂亮的孩子 Seward先生
I'm your son's foster mother. He's a beautiful boy, Mr. Seward.
他今年长高了一吋半
He's grown an inch and a half this year.
他喜欢画画 踢足球
He likes to draw, play soccer.
很喜欢打电动
Loves video games.
他会问起你
He asks about you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我们想收养 Adrian
We want to... adopt Adrian.
我带了文件来
I brought the paperwork.
如果Adrian知道你愿意我们收养他 对他是有好处的
It would be better for Adrian if he knew you wanted us to have him.
你一个人来的
You came alone.
没和你丈夫一起
Without your husband.
他不想来
He didn't want to come.
我两周后就要死了 Adrian到时就是你的了 有没有文件都一样
I'll be dead in two weeks, and Adrian will be yours, paperwork or no.
所以...你究竟是为什么来的?
So... why are you really here?
Adrian想见你
Adrian wants to see you.
他...
He's...
他原谅你了
He's forgiven you.
你是怎么了 他是你儿子啊
What's wrong with you? He's your son.
- 警卫 - 等一下
Guard! Wait!
抱歉 拜托了 他需要见你
I'm sorry, please! He needs to see you!
他每天都在问
He asks every day!
他只是个小孩子 Seward先生
He's just a little boy, Mr. Seward!
拜托
Please!
拜托?
Please?
你认识这里面的女孩儿吗?
Do you know one of these girls?
我? 不认识
Me? Uh, no.
我真不希望有这种事
I hate that this is happening.
你为什么来这儿? 你有问过Tilley警官吗?
Why exactly are you here? Have you checked in with Officer Tilley?
没 需要吗?
No. Should I?
我是跟我妈妈来看我爸爸的
I'm here with my mom to see my dad.
James Skinner?
James Skinner?
Bethany?
Bethany?
亲爱的 我们得回家了
Sweetie, we need to get home.
好的 妈妈
Okay, mom. Yeah.
拜
Bye.
我送你们出去
I'll walk you guys out.
Leeds的电♥话♥有线索吗?
Anything on the Leeds phone trace?
- 还没有 有的话我会告诉你的 - 好的
Not yet. I'll let you know. All right.
我错过了去Vashon的渡船 所以就想 我...
I missed the ferry to Vashon, so I figured I...
- 就是不能不来 是吧 - 是Linden吗
Just couldn't stay away, huh? Is that Linden?
- 抱歉 我不知道 - Stephen跟我说了很多你的事
I'm sorry. I didn't know. Stephen has told me so much about you.
我是Caroline 请进吧
I'm Caroline. Come on in.
- 我给你拿个盘子吧
- Sapaketti phat khi mao Let me fix you a plate. Sapaketti phat khi mao.
意思就是"炒破意大利面"
Translation, "Spaghetti fried shit drunk. "
- 放了一周的剩菜 - 我不知道你今晚有安排
Leftovers keep for a week. I just didn't realize you had plans tonight.
甭道歉 Linden 咱们看录的节目吧
Quit apologizing, Linden. Let's get this DVR going.
"鲶鱼王" 我录了三集呢
"Catfishin' Kings. " I got three of them on there.
我爱面条
Love me some noodlin'.
他们在抓住鱼之后 把鱼扔回湖里
They- they throw the fish back in the lake
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表