剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
这些孩子每天所经历的已经很难了
What these kids go through on a day to day basis
即便没有这个...没有这个疯子的存在
is bad enough without this - this madman out there.
他们叫他什么? 花衣魔笛手?
And what are they calling him? The Pied Piper?
- 真荒谬 - Angie Gower来过这儿一次
It's ridiculous. Angie Gower came here once.
你确定她没有再来过?
Are you sure she didn't come back again?
你们可以随便搜的
Well, you're welcome to search the place.
看我们的登记簿 她不在这儿
Check our logs. She's not here.
大多都是女孩子 牧师 这上面男孩子并不多 为什么呢?
It's mostly girls, Pastor. Not a lot of boys up there. Why is that?
女孩子喜欢拍照嘛
Girls like getting their picture taken.
很多方面她们都只是孩子而已
They're just kids in so many ways. Yeah.
比男孩子要脆弱 不过这很明显
They're more vulnerable than the boys. But that's probably obvious.
你有大概三年 三年半前来这儿的女孩子照片吗?
Do you have any photos of the girls who passed through here 3, 31/2 years ago?
可能有 我可以找找看
Uh, I might. I can look.
只要我能帮上忙的 我都愿意配合
You know, any way I can help, I want to, of course.
是什么吸引了你?
What's the attraction?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
就是跟孩子们打交道
To working with kids, I mean.
没人想念他们
Nobody misses them...
或是找他们
or goes looking for them.
他们被这个世界遗弃了
They're the throwaways of the world.
凶手就是这么想的
That's what the killer's thinking, too -
容易下手 堕落天使 等待被拯救
easy prey, fallen angels, looking to be saved.
我想凶手并不想拯救任何人
I don't think that man out there is looking to save anyone.
如果你有那些照片的话
If you have those photos...
抱歉我不能提供更多关于Angie的帮助
I'm sorry I can't offer more help about Angie.
这地方就是她那种孩子的避难所
You know, this house is a sanctuary for kids like her.
如果她有来 我会通知你们的
If she does come by, I'll let you know.
我们肯定会保持联♥系♥的
I'm sure we'll be in touch.
谋杀 第三季第7集
Twitch
Twitch.
宝贝
Baby.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
- 出去 - 我们只是...
Out. We were just, um -
随便了 我不想知道
Whatever. I mean, uh, I don't want to know.
- Twitch 别这样 - 没什么大不了的
Twitch, come on, please. Don't make such a big deal out of it.
你需要有人陪 没问题
Huh? You need a piece, fine.
你以为我不会出去赚钱吗?
You think I don't got ass all over the city?
我刚诓了一个有钱的妞儿
I just got done scamming some rich bitch.
岁数可不小了 得有40
I'm talking old, like 40.
整天在她的豪华公♥寓♥里伺候她 吃牛排 喝红酒
Giving it to her all day in her fancy condo, getting fed steak and wine,
说她会带我去逛街 我要什么都行
said she would take me shopping and get whatever I want.
是啊 随便了 你就跟其他人一样低声下气
Yeah, whatever. You just been on your knees like everybody else.
- 不 搞基的是你 - 咬我啊
Nah, you're the queer. Eat me.
靠 我才不要 我是有节操的
Hell, no. I got standards.
你为什么总是这么混♥蛋♥?!
Why are you always such a jerk?!
我恨你
Hey, hey. I hate you!
- 少碰我 贱♥货♥ 这是我的地方 - 我恨你
Get off me, you bitch! And this is my place! I hate you!
- 我不想跟你一起住! - 好啊
And I don't want to live with you! Okay.
- 来吧 Lyric 我们走 - 烂货 你给我滚
Come on, Lyric. Let's go. Ugly-ass bitches, you get out of here!
联邦调查局重犯罪追捕计划 和DNA联合索引系统 都没有Mike Sheehan牧师
There's nothing on ViCAP or CODIS for Pastor Mike Sheehan.
他连罚单都没有过一张
He's never even gotten a parking ticket.
没有被抓到过 不代表他就不是变♥态♥
Just 'cause he didn't get caught doesn't mean he ain't a pervert.
大家都在找Angie
Everyone's out looking for Angie -
所以这地方才会是墓地
must be why this place is tomb.
死者中80%都在Beacon之家待过
80% of our dead girls passed through Beacon Home.
他天天看着这些女孩子
He's looking at these girls, day in, day out.
让他压力很大
It's just too much for him.
所以他围绕自己的渴望打造了这个世界 Beacon之家是个完美掩护
So he creates this world around his hunger. Beacon Home's a perfect setup.
他整天看着这些受害人
He gets to look at his victims all day.
要接近不是很难接近的孩子 需要下很多功夫
It's lot of work for access to kids that aren't hard to get access to.
跟接近没关系
It's not about access.
而是他想拯救他们
It's about him trying to save them.
圣徒吗?
Man of God?
是懦弱的借口 抚平混乱的镇静剂
It's a coward's refuge. Opiate of the masses.
你不就喜欢这镇静剂么
I thought you liked opiate of the masses.
不是每个人都需要什么N.A./A.A.的玩意儿
Not everyone needs that N.A./A.A. blah, blah.
你知道我已经快两年不碰了吗?
You know I been clean for almost two years now?
祝贺啊 真不赖
Good for you. That's great.
并不是每个人都会觉得在一个破地下室里
Not everyone finds their salvation in some stank-ass basement
跟一群酒鬼混在一起 就能得到救赎
with a bunch of old booze hounds.
我去睡一下
I'm gonna get some sleep.
你也应该睡会儿
You should, too.
几小时后见
See you in few hours.
Cody?
Cody?
- 你来这儿干什么 - 我在等你
What are you doing here? I was waiting for you.
不然我要怎样才能见到你?
How else was I supposed to see you?
你不接电♥话♥ 我想跟你谈谈 Sarah
You don't answer your calls. I want to talk, Sarah.
我很抱歉 但我现在没办法 好吗?
I'm really sorry, but I can't get into it right now, okay?
咱们明天再谈
Let's talk tomorrow.
你三个晚上没回家了 你去哪儿了?
You haven't been home in three nights. Where have you been?
你一直坐在我家外面吗?
Have you been sitting outside my house?
为什么一切都非要按你的规则来?
Why does everything get to be on your terms? Huh?
你突然做个决定 就完了?
You just decide something out of the blue, and that's it?
好吧 你得回家去
All right, you need to go home.
你在另一种生活中就是这种样子吗?
Is this how you were in that other life of yours?
你就是这么对待别人的?
Is this the way you treated people?
难怪你身边一个人都没有了
It's no wonder you don't have anyone in your life.
有件事你要搞清楚
You need to understand something,
因为这是你能得到最好的答案
because it's the best answer you're going to get.
跟你在一起时 我是假扮成别人
I was pretending to be something that I wasn't with you.
现在都结束了
And now it's over.
放开我 因为你不会想我跟你重复第三遍的
Let go of me, because you really don't want me to tell you a third time how things are.
见鬼 我刚看到的小白牙?
Damn, those pearly whites I just seen?
都不知道你有长牙呢 还以为是毒牙呢
Didn't even know you had teeth. I thought fangs, maybe.
哈哈哈 真幽默 兔巴哥 你的超♥市♥制♥服♥呢?
Ha, ha, ha. You funny, Bugs. Where's your Kmart suit?
由范思哲呈现 因为是他做的
Being pressed by Versace since he fabricated it.
有人污染空气啊 闻到吗?
Something just stunk up the air. Do you smell it?
- 像猪肉味儿 - 那是种味儿 小不点
It smells like pork. That ain't a smell, wee one.
那是薪水和目标
That's salary and purpose.
当心点
Watch yourself.
来吧 我们走了
Come on, let's get out of here.
- 这些臭猪 - 你好吗?
Oh, these pigs! How do you do?
挺好
Fine.
来
Come on.
我们走吧 他是条子
Let's go. He's - he's a cop.
他是兔巴哥 他听我的
That's just bugs. Got him under my thumb.
快走了
Hurry up.
快走快走
Ooh, "Hurry up. "
Bullet'给自己找了个兔宝宝啊
Bullet's got herself a little love bunny.
她叫什么 Delilah? Jezebel?
What's her name? Delilah? Jezebel?
闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Oh, shut up, asswipe.
- 是Lyric
- Lyric It's Lyric. Lyric.
大晚上你跑我地盘来干什么?
What are you doing trolling my crib this time of night for, anyway?
Beacon之家那个负责人 Mike 牧师
The guy who runs the Beacon Home, Pastor Mike -
他是怎么个情况
what's up with him?
伙计 甭想 不是他
Man, don't even. It's not him.
- 什么不是他? - 你说什么? 他不是凶手
Not him, what? What do you mean, what? He's not the killer.
他是西雅图唯一一个非恋童癖了
He's like the only guy in Seattle who's not a pedophile.
伙计 你耍了厉害的巫术啊
Man, you pulled off some wizardry.
让你的小妞儿对你紧追不放啊
Your little mama's full-on magnetized to your skinny ass.
我年轻的时候 也有一个很死心塌地的
You know, I had me a whole stable when I was a young one.
所以要是需要任何建议和高招 尽管开口
So if you need any tips or tricks... ...I'm your man.
你是说你会让你的女人有心满意足的一夜?
You're saying you leave your lady fulfilled at the end of the night?
相信是的
Believe that.
确定不要我教你怎么钓马子吗 小子
You sure I shouldn't be teaching you how to holla at the shorties, punk?
随便了
Whatever.
你的嘴巴可以像奶酪一样滑溜溜
I mean, you can be as smooth as Velveeta,
但归根结底 你还是要好好照顾你的女人
but at the end of the day, you got to take care of your girl.
保护她 明白吗 保证她的安全
Protect her, you know? Keep her safe.
这儿不是人待的地儿
This ain't no kind of crib.
好好保重 Bullet
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表