剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Like the 13-year-old?
她们得赚钱啊 大佬 反正都要出来卖♥♥的
They got to make their money, man. They're gonna do it anyway.
总要有人教她们吧 对吗?
Somebody's got to show 'em how it's done, right?
- 这是做生意 - 自己卖♥♥什么得心里有数
It's business. You want to know what you're selling.
- 我理解 - 是啊 有道理 带她们上道儿
I get that. Yeah, that makes sense.
那这些电影呢? 也是生意?
Break 'em in.What about these movies? That business, too?
聪明
Smart.
给客人个样品 了解一下你的姑娘长什么样
Give your customers a sample of what your girls look like,
能干什么活儿 就跟菜单似的
what they can do, like a- like a menu of services kind of thing.
没错
Yeah.
我满足别人需要 不代表我就跟他一样变♥态♥
Just because I fill a need doesn't mean I'm some sick freak like him.
满足别人需要
So you fill a need.
这么说你就跟配货商一样
So you're like the distributor, then.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
- 不 其实你有 - 不 我没有
Yeah, you kind of did. No, I ain't said that, man.
你这是用你们警♥察♥惯用的那一套 硬往我嘴里塞话
You guys are doing that cop thing, trying to put words in my mouth.
- Reddick警探 她是不是这么说来着? - 他们真不赖
Detective Reddick, didn't he just say that? They're good.
不过不能因为谋杀逮捕这家伙
Not gonna get this guy to cop to murder, though.
他以前坐过牢 知道程序
He's done time before. He knows the system.
- 我参考一下我的记录 - 那我们要怀疑他吗?
Let me refer to my notes. Do we like him for it?
他有针对年轻女孩儿的犯罪史 有接近受害人的渠道
He has a history with young girls, access to victim population.
有这个可能性
It's a possibility.
我们搜了他的地方
We tossed his place.
Holder鉴证科的人说 那把刀与凶器不吻合
The knife Holder's CI told us about isn't a match for the murder weapon.
或许他那些色情录象里的女孩儿 跟我们的尸体会有关联
Maybe there's a connect between the girls in his porn tapes and our bodies.
那个失踪的女孩儿呢 Kallie Leeds?
What about the missing girl- Kallie Leeds?
- 你找她妈妈谈了吗? - 有 她说她女儿没有失踪
You talk to her mom? Yeah, she says her daughter is not missing
尽管已经几天没见过她了
even though she hasn't seen her in several days.
年度好妈妈啊
Mother of the year.
那她呢 Kallie Leeds
What about her? Kallie Leeds.
想想
Think.
回答之前 好好想想
Think before you answer.
谨慎考虑你的选择 兄弟
Carefully consider your options, brother.
我们可是你最后的朋友了
We're the last friends you got.
是啊 我想过了 兄弟
Yeah, I th- I thought about it, brother.
我要见律师
And I want my lawyer.
没关系 光是儿童色情片我们就可以抓他
It doesn't matter. We got him for the kiddie porn,
窝藏 意图传播
possession, intent to distribute.
不 我要他为尸体负责
No, I want him for the bodies.
如果这家伙抓了Leeds 她还活着
Now, if this guy's got the Leeds girl and she's alive,
他会想要杀了她的
he'll try and kill her.
如果她死了 他可能会再去抛尸地
If she's dead, he might go back to the dump site.
所以咱们就盯着他72小时
So we sit on his ass for 72 hours,
- 看他都做些什么 - 这样有点冒险
see what he does. That's risky.
去查录像里那些女孩子的身份
Get IDs on his girls in the porn tapes.
看看法医那边验尸结果如何了
Find out where the coroner's at on our bodies.
你好吗?
How you doin'?
我是说 回来的感觉
Being back, I mean.
挺好
It's fine.
- 在想自己是否做了正确的选择? - 是啊 差不多
Wondering if you made the right choice? Yeah. Something like that.
那天我从你家走后 Jen跟我说了两句
Jen talked to me after I left your house the other day.
你跟她说什么了?
What did you tell her?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她知道我们的事
She knows about us.
嘿 Linden
Yo, Linden.
怎么 你现在生我的气?
What, are you mad at me now?
我浪费了一早上 都在找你已经找过的那个孩子
I wasted my entire morning looking for some kid that you had already talked to.
- 我听说是Bullet让你去抓那家伙的 - 看来我们扯平了
I heard Bullet put you onto that guy. I guess we're even.
不对 我们没有 你还差着呢
No, we're not even even. You're still like minus-three.
你瞧 或许这案子我们同步进行的话 对大家都好 Linden
You know, it might be helpful if we were on the same page on this, Linden.
没有人是孤立的 即便是你
You know, no man is an island, not even you.
Adrian Seward画的那些树 所以我才会在树林里
Adrian Seward drew those trees. That's why I was in the woods.
Picasso
Picasso.
他怎么会知道尸体的事?
How'd he know about the bodies?
我不知道他是否知道 他住在树林附近
I don't know if he did or didn't. He lived near the woods.
- 也许根本毫无意义 - 你跟他谈过?
It might not mean anything. You talk to him?
没有
No.
所以你是认为Seward的谋杀案跟我们这些尸体有关系?
So you do think there's a connection between the Seward murder and our bodies?
她的手指就断了 就像你那具女尸
Her finger was broken, just like your girl's.
我觉得杀她的人也拿走了纪念品 一枚戒指
I think her killer took a trophy, a ring, too.
这体系完了
This system is broke.
那家伙唯一父亲的形象 小男孩需要父亲
You that boy's only parental figure. Boys need a father.
你小时候肯定缺少父爱吧
Bet you ain't had no father growing up.
我觉得你应该骂骂你那个律师
I just think you need to holler at your lawyer,
告诉她为了孩子 他们应该给你减刑 让你活着
tell her for the kid, they ought to reduce your sentence and let you live.
孩子已经失去妈妈了
Boy done lost his mom.
现在政♥府♥还要杀了他唯一的父亲?
And now the State trying to kill the only father he got?
- 这样不对 - 可怜的小东西
That ain't right. Poor little bastard.
老婆和孩子怎么样 Francis?
How's the wife and kid, Francis?
因为我看到他们在停车场等你了
Hmm? 'Cause I seen them waiting for you in the parking lot.
真有爱啊
That's so sweet.
你儿子很像你
Your boy looks like you.
很快小孤儿Adrian就要孤单一人了
Soon little orphan Adrian's gonna have nobody.
真令人惋惜
That's a shame.
你就让他对你这么不敬 大人物?
You gonna let him disrespect you like that, Big Noise?
你的孩子 亲生骨肉?
Your boy, your blood?
拜托 伙计 靠
Come on, man! Damn!
你得像个爷们儿
You got to man up.
不尊重你的儿子 让他滚蛋
Disrespect your son, walk his ass off.
你是Adrian 对吗?
Hi.You're Adrian, right?
我是Sarah 还记得我吗?
I'm Sarah. Do you remember me?
我们以前见过 我是一名警探
We met before. I'm a detective.
你给我画了这个 记得吗?
You drew me this, remember?
能告诉我你这上面画了什么吗?
Can you tell me what you were drawing in this picture?
你加了一家工厂 为什么呢?
You added a factory. Why?
拜托 Adrian
Please, Adrian.
我想见他
I want to see him.
谁
Who?
Adrian?
Adrian?
谁?
Who?
我爸爸
My dad.
Adrian
Adrian.
我会想想办法的 好吗 我该走了
I'll see what I can do, okay? I've got to go.
嫌犯那边有什么动静吗?
You got any move on the suspect?
没 马夫过去两个小时 都一直窝着看电视
Nope. Pimp's been holed up watching TV for the last two hours.
有情况会报告的
We'll let you know.
收到
Copy.
可怜的家伙 这下只能对着尿布广♥告♥撸了
Poor guy- all he's got left to jerk off to is diaper commercials.
V-Day有什么大安排吗?
You got big plans for V-Day?
V-Day? V- Day?
2月14 Holder 天啊
February 14th, Holder. Jesus.
得去订个位 对她百依百顺 老弟
Got to make a reservation, jump through those hoops, brother.
所有好地方都会订满
All the best places will be booked.
你和Caroline最后只能去Applebee's吃锅贴了
You and Caroline will end up eating pot stickers at Applebee's.
下车
Get out of the car!
- 下车 - 天啊
- Get out of the car! - Jesus.
- 下车 - 快去搞定 免得被她给搅和了
- Get out! - Take care of this before she blows this whole thing.
放开我
Get off me!
冷静点 Bullet 闭嘴
Calm down, Bullet. Shut up.
你少告诉我该怎么做 她人呢?
Don't tell me what to do. Where is she?
她在哪儿 Kallie在哪儿?
Where is she, huh? Where's Kallie?
- 我们还没找到她 好吗 我们在找 - 告诉我
- We didn't find her there, okay? We're looking. - Tell me!
你不是厉害的警♥察♥么
Some big hero cop you are.
- 我在处理了 好吗? - 真的吗
- I'm taking care of it, all right? - Really?
我现在是个叛徒 所有人都会知道的
I'm a rat now, and everybody's gonna know it.
- 你说过...你答应我会把他关起来的 - 好吧
- You said- you promised me that you'd lock him up. - All right-
- 你这个骗人的条子 - 你冷静点 行吗?
- You lying cop. - Just calm down, okay?
你少管我
Don't tell me what to do!
他有对你做什么吗?
Did he do something to you?
喂 听着 再敢碰我一下 我就拧断你的胳膊
Hey, look- Touch me again, and I will break your arm.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表