剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Now get out!
滚出去 给我滚
Get out of here. Get out of here!
去死吧
Go to hell!
Mike sheehan牧师因为今早他的绑♥架♥闹剧
...and while pastor Mike sheehan has been arrested
已经被捕
(Lt. James Skinner, Seattle Police Dept.) for the role he played in this morning's kidnapping,
所以他不再是我们正调查的连环杀人案凶手
he is no longer a suspect in our ongoing serial investigation.
从发现尸体到现在已经三周了
It's been over three weeks since the bodies were recovered.
你们有可能尽快逮捕嫌犯吗?
Are you any closer to an arrest?
起码我们的人现在24小时连轴转 追查每一条可能的线索
The bottom line is, my guys are working 24 hours a day following every possible lead.
副队 你是对专案组是否能抓到这个凶手失去信心了吗
Lieutenant, are you losing confidence in the ability of the task force to even catch this killer?
当然没有 我完全有信心...
Absolutely not. I have full confiden-
你的钥匙没拔下来
you left your keys in the door.
我给你买♥♥了炒面 蛋卷 柠檬鸡
I got chow mein, egg rolls, lemon chicken for you,
还有幸运饼呢
and fortune cookies.
这些就够了吧
What more could you want?
Lyric!
Lyric!
Lyric 搞什么啊 你还好吗?
Lyric, what the hell? Are you okay?
你去哪儿了 你还好吗?
Where have you been? What happened?
没事儿 拜托
Nothing. Jesus.
你跟警♥察♥说我失踪了?
You told the cops I was missing?
他们问了我一小时的话 还打给了我爸妈
They questioned me out here for like an hour. They called my parents.
你为什么不打给我 不找我呢?
Why didn't you call me, find me, something?
找你? 我又不属于你
Find you? I don't belong to you.
我是Twitch的 好吗?
I'm with twitch. Okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不喜欢女人
I'm not gay.
知道吗?
You know?
嘿 Poochie
Yo, poochie.
有货么?
You holding?
有 怎么了? 你不是不碰海♥洛♥因♥的
Yeah. So? You don't mess with no junk.
要么卖♥♥给我 要么就别 我没空跟你扯淡
Look, just sell to me or don't. I ain't got time for your Ratchet ass.
好啦 妹子 靠
It's all good, girl. Damn.
怎么 要注射的?
So, what, you want points?
有kallie的消息吗?
Any word on kallie?
真郁闷 我很遗憾
It sucks, yo. I'm sorry.
随便了 回见
Whatever. Later.
嘿 你多加小心 B. 不到两小时前有个女孩儿被砍了
Hey, you be careful, b. Some girl copped from not two hours ago.
她的手指被切掉了
She had her finger chopped off.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
很扯 是吧 据说她很惨
It's crazy, right? Said she was gettin' the hell out of dodge.
多谢你的外卖♥♥ 你真有心
Thanks for the takeout. Nice of you to do that.
不用客气啦
Yeah, well, you are welcome.
反正我也需要借口离开那里
I needed an excuse to get out of there anyway.
如果再有一个人问我好不好
If one more person asks me if I was all right,
我发誓....
I swear...
你还好吗?
Well, are you all right?
嗯 还好
Yeah. I'm fine.
差点以为我要失去你了
Thought I lost you there for a second.
我才刚开始习惯你的存在
Just when I was getting used to you.
当时很可怕 是吧?
That was scary, huh?
我看不到他 知道吗? 只有镜子里他的眼睛
I couldn't see him, you know? Just his eyes in the mirror.
还有他的声音
And his voice.
我一直在想 那些女孩子当时肯定也是同样的感觉
I kept thinking that this must have been what it was like for all those girls.
她们觉得自己有多孤单
How alone they must have felt.
只有他的眼睛 我看着他的眼睛
Just his eyes, you know, looking at them.
想着这就是她们最后看到的东西
Knowing that that was the last thing that they were gonna see.
只不过不是他
Only it wasn't him.
我应该更快赶到的
I should have got there sooner.
你赶到了 你找到了我
You got there. You found me.
你每天晚上都会看一遍还是怎么的?
You go through that thing every night or what?
他们两天后就要处死他了
They're gonna kill him in two days.
Francis不会有告诉你他下班后去哪儿吧?
Francis didn't happen to tell you where he was going after work, did he?
就是回家
Just going home.
他有几天没回家了
He hasn't been home in a couple of days.
你瞧 我知道你怎么想我的
Look, I know what you must think of me,
但是...跟他这样一个男人生活并不容易
but... It ain't easy living with a man like him.
他是有脾气 但他不是个坏人
Well, he's got a temper, but he's not a bad guy.
有时他回家来并不是为了过夜
Sometimes he doesn't come home for nights on end.
他回到家
And when he comes home,
看着我
he looks at me...
我就很恨自己
I hate me.
对不起...我不知道能做些什么
I'm... Sorry. I don't know what I can do.
我找不到别人可以倾诉了
I don't have anyone to talk to.
我很怕
I'm scared.
你能陪我坐会儿吗
Can you just sit with me?
就一会儿
Just for a little while.
我需要找个人说说话
I just need somebody - just to talk to.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是Angie 对吗?
You're Angie, right?
- 你谁啊 - Bullet Poochie的朋友
- Who the hell are you? - Bullet. Friend of poochie's.
所以?
So?
听我说 你想走 我知道的
Look, you want to take off. I get that.
但还有很多女孩子都需要你的帮助
But there are a lot of girls that are still out there that need your help.
不 我做不到 那个男人...
No, I can't. The man...
他会找到你的
He'll find you.
我要是留下 他会找到我的
He'll find me if I stay.
他会杀了我的
He'll kill me.
任何人都没有办法
And ain't nothing no one gonna do about it.
喔喔 慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
我跟你说了我见过poochie 对吧?
I- I told you I saw poochie, right?
- 是啊 我也有 - 嘿 听我说 你要坐很久的
- Yeah. So did I. - Hey, look. Look, it's a long ride.
我可以帮你挨过去
I can help take the edge off.
- 我需要的东西都有 - 是吗?
- I got what I need. - Yeah?
那等你到那儿之后呢?
What about when you get there?
毒瘾发作是不可能重新开始的 这是你的
Dope sick ain't no way to start a new life. This is yours.
- 告诉我他是谁 - 我不能说
- Just tell me who he is. - I can't.
拜托了
Please.
没有任何新发现
There's nothing new here.
我已经看过N遍了
I've been through these a million times.
这家伙很爱他儿子 这不是在骗的
The guy loves his kid. That ain't no grift.
生日蜡烛 巧克力奶油蛋糕
Birthday candle, ding-dong.
已经超过我爸为我做的了
It's more than my pops ever done for me.
你说得对 我想他确实在乎
You're right. I think he does care.
他还是会死的
He's still gonna die.
我外甥Davie
My nephew davie...
老爸也抛弃了他 他都还没出生
Pops ran out on him, too, before he was even born.
我跟自己说 我一定要为他扮演起父亲的角色
Told myself - I promised that I'd be that to him.
因为他没有别人了
You know, 'cause he didn't have anyone else.
可还是没阻止我偷他的钱
Didn't stop me from stealing from him.
你现在在他们身边了 对吗?
You're there for them now, right?
并不能改变发生的一切
Don't change what happened.
不管我会戒毒多久
Doesn't matter how long I'll be clean.
他们看我的眼神永远都会是...
They're always gonna be looking at me like...
他们在看我...
Like they're watching...
在等着我失败
Just waiting for me to fail.
你姐姐给我的印象并不是这样
That wasn't the impression your sister gave me.
还有你外甥
Or your nephew.
或许应该放下过去的人是你
Maybe it's you who needs to let go of the past.
我们两个都是 对吗?
That makes two of us, huh?
(Bullet来电)
(Incoming call Bullet)
你瞧
Look...
我只是说 Seward做过什么并没有有力证据
All I'm saying is, there's no telling
就算他很爱他儿子
what seward might have done even if he loved his kid.
这么说你认为是他做的
So you think he did it.
不然我们还有什么证据?
What proof we got otherwise?
等我们找到凶手 就知道了
When we find the guy, then we'll know.
我得去睡一下了
And speaking of - I gotta get some sleep.
洗个澡
Take a shower.
很严重 真的很严重
It's real bad. It's real bad.
第一件事就是看Joe mills的录像
Back to Joe mills' home videos first thing.
你已经被局限住了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表