剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
兔巴哥多牛B
Bugs Bunny's the bomb.
你知道兔子有三层眼皮 它们的牙齿会不停生长吗?
You know rabbits got three eyelids and their teeth never stop growing?
知道 但它们不能呕吐
Yeah. But they can't puke.
- 胃肌不足 - 靠 你怎么知道的
Don't got enough stomach muscles. Damn. How you know that?
你有看探索频道?
You watch the Discovery Channel?
没
No.
我在寄宿学校的动物学课上学的
I learned it in zoology class in my boarding school.
好吧
All right.
那个...
Anyway...
我得走了
I gotta jet.
你保护好自己 听到没
You stay safe out there, you hear?
你瞧 我得去工作了
Look, I gotta go to work.
要连着帮三个人吹头发 我跟你说了Kallie不会有事的
I got three blow-dries back to back. I told you Kallie's fine.
- 我们需要你女儿的牙医记录 - 是啊 那祝你好运
We're gonna need your daughter's dental records. Yeah, well, good luck with that.
她就没去看过牙医 她的牙齿很好
She's never been to no dentist. Her teeth are perfect.
你女儿是妓♥女♥ 你知道吗?
Your daughter's a prostitute. Are you aware of that?
不过是个阶段 会过去的
It's just a phase. She'll grow out of it.
我才刚开始这份新工作 老板很难伺候 所以
I just started this new job, and the owner's a real prick, so-
- 坐下 - 什么
Sit down. Excuse me?
- 我在自己家不需要听人这么说 - 事实上你需要
I don't have to hear this in my own home. Yeah, you do, actually.
坐下 我话还没说完
Sit down. I'm not done with you.
你是处♥女♥吗?
Are you a virgin?
你女儿三天前就是在这个地方
This is where your daughter was three days ago.
- 为什么哭呢 小姑娘 - 你认得这个声音吗?
Why are you crying, little girl? Do you recognize his voice?
你女儿有马夫吗?
Does your daughter have a pimp?
她有提过一个叫Goldie的人吗?
Did she ever mention somebody named Goldie?
她朋友Bullet说Kallie失踪那晚要往这儿来
Her friend Bullet said Kallie was on her way here the night she disappeared
她在收♥容♥所♥没有得到床位 所以就想或许可以在家睡
when she couldn't get a bed at the shelter. Thought maybe she would crash at home.
怎么了?
What?
我跟她说了我有朋友要过来 我男朋友
I told her I had somebody coming over. My boyfriend.
所以她那晚确实有来过?
So she did come here that night?
我锁了门
I locked the door,
她来敲门
and she knocked...
但我没有理
and I didn't answer.
所以她就走了
So she went away.
听着 她上一次来这儿时 偷了我100块
Look, the last time that she was here, she stole $100,
我已经几天没见过她了 好吗?
and I didn't see her for days, all right?
所以如果没别的事儿 我要去上班了
So if we're done here, I- I got to go to work.
我们在旅馆见 好吗?
See you at the hotel, all right?
Joaquin Phoenix不上学的
Joaquin Phoenix didn't go to school.
他在街上行乞卫生
I mean, he lived on the streets panhandling.
他活得很自♥由♥
You know, and he lived free.
我们来这儿干什么 不是要去办公室吗?
What are we doing here? I thought we were going to the office.
我们得谈谈
I need to talk.
我有坏消息
I got bad news.
- 你的验尿结果不好 - 这不可能
Your piss test came back dirty. That's impossible!
我能说什么呢? 染料不会说谎
What can I say? The dye don't lie.
我完全戒掉了 我发誓
I've been totally clean, I swear!
听我说 我不能回去少管所的
Look, I- I can't go back to juvie.
我下个月要去洛杉矶的
I'm supposed to go to LA next month.
我拍了特写 弄了头发 一切都准备好了
I got my headshots and my hair and everything.
我有规划的 拜托
I got plans! Come on, man.
你知道我一直都没有碰的 对吗?
You know I've been keeping clean, right?
你们这些孩子 都是一样
You kids. You're all the same.
没有责任感
No sense of responsibility.
没有教养
No sense of decency,
不知道你们的举止会如何影响身边的人
or how your actions affect those around you.
不行
Not that.
到后面去 把裤子脱了
Get in the back. Take your pants down.
不
No-
我不干这个的 我...我不是同志
I don't do that. I'm- I'm not gay.
我也不是
Neither am I.
你的抗生素
Your antibiotic.
医生让你一天吃两次 不然会感染的
Doc says you got to take it twice a day or you're gonna get some kind of infection.
行了 你吃不吃?
Come on, will you just take it?
你这可是二级伤
That's second-level shit right there.
这样可不明智 Seward 不注意的话 会感染的
Not a smart move, Seward. You're not careful, you are gonna get an infection.
到时候就会流脓什么的
And you're gonna have pus coming out of your willie or some damn thing.
闭嘴 Hill!
Shut it, Hill!
"就会流脓" 他以为你得的什么啊 淋病吗?
"Pus coming out of your willie. " What's he think you got, the clap?
不过抗生素你不吃是对的 我自己从来不吃
You right about them antibiotics, though. I never take them myself.
会让你拉稀的
They give you the runs.
我记得有一次我耳朵里流绿脓
I remember I had green pus coming out of my ear once.
这帮混♥蛋♥不肯给我棉签 所以我就开始自己挖
They ass didn't want to give me no Q-tips, so I started digging.
你知道我是怎么知道你不是无辜的吗 因为你从来就闭不上嘴
You know how I know you're not innocent? It's because you never shut up about it.
引用你的判决书 说你的律师在重新看你的证据
It's quoting your transcript, talking about your lawyers going over your evidence,
没完没了地说你怎么把体系玩得团团转
just on and on and on about how you're gaming the system.
无辜的人根本不需要玩什么 因为他知道真♥相♥ 真♥相♥就是
Well, an innocent man doesn't need to game nothing because he knows the truth, and the truth is
我们都被判了死刑
that we've all got a death sentence...
不管你是无辜还是有罪
whether you're innocent or guilty.
我听不懂你说什么 斯巴达克斯
I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Spartacus.
你瞧 无辜的人要站出来说话
See, it's the innocent man that gotta speak up
因为这是我们唯一的希望
because it's the only hope we got.
"希望" 希望就和信念一样
"Hope. " Hope's the same as faith.
会比这地方更快要了你的命
That bitch will kill you faster than this place will.
根据牙科记录 现在已经确定了七个身份
Off of dental records, we've gotten seven positive IDs so far.
凶手对受害人的种族没有特别要求
The killer is not particular about the race of his victim.
唯一相同的就是性别和年龄范围
The only consistencies are gender and age range.
好 你们二位在录像和死者之间有发现联♥系♥吗?
Okay, you two got a connect between the porn tapes and our dead girls?
我们还在努力确认录像中男性声音的身份
We're still trying to ID the male voice on the tapes.
尽管我们还没有确认她的尸体
And although we haven't positively ID'd her body,
失踪的女孩 Kallie Leeds
our missing girl, Kallie Leeds,
符合已知受害者的特点
fits the profile of our known victims.
这么说她妈妈确定她失踪了
So the mother confirmed the daughter is missing.
没有 事实上她妈妈在那晚凌晨1点左右见过她
No. In fact, her mom saw her that night around 1:00 AM.
- 他们把她关在门外 - 这么说这女孩儿没失踪
They locked her out of the house. So, the girl is not missing.
我们认为她失踪了
She is, we believe.
- 她在失踪当晚拍了那段录像 - 在皇后旅馆
She made one of those porn tapes the night she disappeared. At the Queens Motel.
我们抓几个变♥态♥和旅馆老板 Margery Dips
We got a bunch of pervs and the owner, Margery Dips.
我们认为她在保护拍电影的人
We believe she's protecting the film-maker.
除非你有明确的指控
Unless you have specific charges beyond solicitation,
副队 我这边建议你把嫖♥客♥和毒鬼都放了
Lieutenant, my office suggests you cut your johns and junkies loose.
DA在盯着Dips 她是条大鱼
The DA's focusing on Dips. She's the big fish.
- 跟儿童情♥色♥片联♥系♥起来 - 同意 好吧
Connect it to the kiddie porn. Agreed. Okay.
我们抓来又放了的那个马夫 Sheldon "Goldie" Willis
That pimp that we stimulated and let roam. Sheldon "Goldie" Willis.
因为做淫媒和强♥奸♥经常被捕
Has an impressive arrest history for pandering and statutory rape.
刚调出了他的青少年犯罪记录 我真是越来越喜欢他了
Just opened up his juvie records, and I'm liking him more and more.
15岁时企图强♥奸♥11岁的
Age 15 while attempting to rape an 11-year-old,
Goldie用刀架在她脖子上 威胁说 她敢动就抹了她的脖子
Goldie held a knife to her throat and threatened to cut her ear to ear if she moved.
- 还有人在他住处盯梢吗? - 已经盯了24小时
Still got eyes on his residence? Been holed up for the last 24.
他最终会有动静的
He's got to make a move eventually.
目前我们在Goldie和死者之间还没有确定的联♥系♥
So far, we don't have any tangible connection between Goldie and our dead girls.
除了她们是妓♥女♥ 他是马夫?
Besides the fact that they're hookers and he's a pimp?
好了 就这样
Okay, that's it.
我要24小时的连续轮值报告
I want shift reports around the clock, every 24 hours.
这是录像中所有女孩子的截图
These are the screen grabs of all the girls from the porn tapes.
- 抱歉拖了这么久 - 有与死者吻合的吗?
Sorry it took so long. Any matches to our dead girls?
- 没有 抱歉 - 谢谢
No. Sorry. Thanks.
嘿 Holder 过来
Hey, Holder, come here.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
有可能
Maybe.
等一下
Wait.
是
Yeah.
同一个人 同一个地方 皇后旅馆
Same guy, same place, Queens Hotel.
或许缉毒科可以帮我们确认他的身份? - 估计不容易
Maybe Vice can help us ID him? It's gonna be tough.
这个女孩和Kallie当时跟他在一起 都死了
Both this girl and Kallie were with him- both are dead.
在我们发现尸体前 Kallie Leeds还不是受害者
Until we got a body, Kallie Leeds ain't a victim.
刚接到Nance的消息 Goldie行动了
Just heard from Nance. Goldie's on the move.
我们走
Let's go.
你知道我牢房♥墙边有多少条裂纹吗?
You know how many rivers down the wall of my cell?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表