剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你还好吗?
You all right?!
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey! You okay?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谋杀 第三季第5集
Joe?
Joe?
Kallie 未接来电 (Kallie,1 missed call)
天啊 Joe
Jesus, Joe.
我吓到你了吗?
Did I scare ya?
你出去了?
Did you go out?
你大半夜离开 居然不告诉我
You left in the middle of the night and didn't tell me.
我有事情要处理
I had things to take care of.
Kallie打来了 我没接到 睡着了
Kallie called. I missed it. I was sleeping.
- 我现在真的很担心 - 你不是说她打电♥话♥给你
I'm, like, for-real worried now. You just said that she called you.
是 可她从来不会离开这么久
Yeah, but she's never been gone for this long.
只要那个女人一开口 你就马上走
You just come running the second that woman says so.
我不喜欢
I hate that.
"那个女人"?
"That woman"?
别这样 Danette
Come on, Danette.
我是去工作 每天如此
I got to go to work just like every day.
重复着同样的事
Same soup, just reheated.
你说她没事吧?
You think she's okay?
她没事的 对吗?
She is, right?
对
Yeah.
她当然没事了 她最终会回来的
Of course she is. She's gonna come back eventually.
不用担心
Don't even worry about it.
告诉我 你到底要去哪儿
So, come on, where you really going?
别走 拜托了
Don't go, please?
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
Joe Mills把你的地方列为永久地址
So, Joe Mills listed your place as a permanent residence
在06年申请医疗补助的时候
on a Medicaid application in '06.
之后2011年申请劳工赔偿时也是
And then again for Workman's Comp in 2011.
最初和最后的地址都是你那儿
First and last known addies is your crib.
所以这就说明
So it stands to reason...
你或许认识这个人
you just might know the guy.
一个人好多年前填的什么表格
What somebody put on some form years ago
跟我一点关系都没
has got nothing to do with me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你瞧 我这么做已经有一阵子了 老妈
See, I've been doing this for a spell, Mama.
一般这个时候 我就会告诉每个穿着橘色囚服的人
And, see, we're at the point where I tell whoever's wearing orange
眼下应该自私一把了
that now's the time to be truly selfish.
因为你要明白 不管你保护的是谁
'Cause you need to know that whoever you're protecting
一旦他跟你穿上情侣装 他肯定只想着自己
is damn sure gonna be selfish once you and him are rocking matching outfits.
你现在要舍命保护Joe
Now you're going all Nalgene Falls on Joe.
可惜他喜欢未成年的
It's too bad he likes 'em in pampers.
他不是你的情人 是你的孩子
He isn't your lover. He's your boy.
你儿子
He's your son.
对不对?
Isn't he?
所以你被关进来之后 或许有打给你儿子
So maybe you called your son when you got thrown in here.
你别去烦Joey
You leave Joey alone.
或许你的宝贝儿子会愿意帮老妈一把呢
And maybe your sweet little boy would give his old ma a helping hand.
你别把我儿子扯进来
You leave my boy alone!
你这是在害你儿子
You're hurting your boy.
不是帮他
You're not helping him.
你保护不了他
You can't protect him.
不行了 这次不可能
Not anymore. Not from this.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
没有人比我了解他
Nobody else knows him like I do.
你瞧...
You see,
他...
he's...
很年轻 所以那些孩子都爱他
a young soul. That's why all those kids love him.
他们喜欢围在他身边
They- they love being around him.
他们知道他不会伤害他们
They know he wouldn't hurt them.
他是个好孩子 他真是一个...
He's a good boy. He is such a-
给
Here you go.
是什么?
What is it?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
- Joe Mills在那儿? - 什么 我不知道
Where's Joe Mills? What? I don't know.
- 这是搜查令 - 嘿 你们不能就这么做
- This is a search warrant enter your premises. - Hey, you can't just come-
- 进去搜 - Joe不在这儿
- Go ahead. - Joe's not here.
我们知道他妈妈从监狱往这儿给他打过两次电♥话♥
We know that his mother called him here twice from jail.
他在娜儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道录像里跟Kallie讲话的是你男朋友的声音吗?
Did you know that it was your boyfriend's voice on that porn video with Kallie?
那些录像都是Joe Mills拍的
Joe Mills made that video and others.
你骗人
That's a lie.
你一直都知道 他对你女儿有想法?
You knew about it the whole time- he had a thing for your daughter?
他对Kallie从没有过那种想法 那太变♥态♥了
He never looked at Kallie that way. That's sick.
现在满意了吗? 没事儿了?
You happy now? You done?
你有在乎她吗? 你想去哪儿?
Do you care about her at all? Where do you think you're going?
我去拿电♥话♥ 她昨晚打给我了 就放在台子上
I'm going to get my phone. She called me last night. It's right there on the counter.
闭嘴 我听够了
Shut your mouth. I've heard enough.
你自己看 未接来电 Kallie的手♥机♥
See? Look. Missed call, Kallie's phone.
真好 失踪的女儿打给你 连接都不接
That's nice. Your missing daughter called you and you didn't even pick up?
- 我在睡觉 - 你这样的人就不该有孩子
I was sleeping. People like you shouldn't have kids.
这儿什么都没有 Linden
There's nothing here, Linden.
我们走吧
Let's go.
应该查一下那个电♥话♥
Should check up on that cellphone call.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
跟以前一样啊
Just like old times.
- 你刚才对她妈妈够凶的 - 别惹我 Holder
You were pretty hard on moms back there. Don't start with me, Holder.
- 我就是说 你看准了就下手啊 - 这是你的瘾君子格言吗
Just saying, you spot it, you got it. Is that one of your addict sayings?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事儿
That's cool.
我们戒毒时确实有说这样的话
I mean, we do say that in the program and whatnot,
不过并不适用
but doesn't really apply.
对吗 对你来说
Right? To you?
Holder警探
Detective Holder.
是 长官 Skinner
Yes, sir. Skinner.
有人似乎看到那家伙了
Somebody who might have seen our guy.
我确实有想自己做过的事
I do think about what I've done.
我并不引以为傲
It's not something that I'm proud of.
我做错了
I've done wrong.
这就是我想说的
I guess that's what I'm trying to say.
我只希望得到
All I want is...
你的原谅
your forgiveness.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what you think?
太长 痛痛快快地
Too long. Get in, get out.
我应该好好利用下这些混♥蛋♥看守给我的伤
I should play up this injury that these punk-ass guards gave me, too.
博取同情 知道吗?
Sympathy, you know?
- 应该记住他们都会恨我的 - 为什么呢
Got to remember that they're gonna want to hate me. Why would they?
你会在这儿 我想肯定是对某人和他们的家庭做了不可饶恕的事
You're in here for doing what I imagine was something terrible to somebody and their family.
据说是 拜托
Allegedly, man. Come on.
说真的 你干了什么?
Seriously, what'd you do?
补偿并不是好玩的事
Making restitution ain't all fun and games.
- 希望你能明白 - 你跟我和这里其他人一样在想办法 Dale
I wish you'd see that. You making moves like me and everybody else in here, Dale.
你上诉过多少次? 20?
I mean, how many times have you appealed? 20?
11.
那你请求原谅有多少次?
And how many times you ask for forgiveness?
说实话
Truthfully,
过去10年里 有8桩案子
there's been 8 cases in the last 10 years
犯人见到了受害者的家人
where inmates met with the victim's family
并在下一次起诉时加以利用
and used it the next time they appealed.
猜猜他们中有多少减到无期徒刑了
Guess how many got their sentence reduced to life.
每一个
Every one.
你没有回答我的问题 Dale
Didn't answer my question. Dale.
不 我....
Hmm? No, I...
- 我每天都在请求原谅 - 上帝在记录 是吗?
I ask for forgiveness every day. Mm-hmm. And God's keeping score. Is that it?
你就铺垫未来的美好道路?
You're just paving your way to the sweet by and by?
不 跟那事儿没关系 上帝已经做到了
No, ain't got nothing to do with that. God already has done it.
- 做什么? - 原谅我
- Done what? - Forgiven me.
还有这里的每个人 即便是你 Ray
And everyone in here. Even you, Ray.
嗯? 告诉他我不要 所以他可以自己收着
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表