剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
如果我爸爸真的死了 我想跟妈妈在一起 "
If my dad does die, I want to be with my mom. "
- 他妈妈死了 - 我知道
His mom's dead. I know.
你不是以为这孩子想要结束自己的生命吧
You don't think the kid would try and off himself, do you?
不 他是个孩子 他应该是指养母
Nah, he's a kid. He- he probably meant his foster mom.
是啊 我也这么想 抓住最后的稻草
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just grasping at straws.
好 我查查看 再告诉你
Okay. Let me check something out. I'll get back to you.
你那晚是去杀Adrian的 Trisha Seward刚好成了绊脚石
You went to kill Adrian that night. Trisha Seward just got in the way.
不 不 不我根本没有想过要杀他
No, no, no. I never meant to kill him.
没有的 那树屋离水边很远
No, the tree house was far from the water.
我不知道他看到了多少 所以我就想跟他谈谈 看他知道些什么
I wasn't sure how much he saw, so I just wanted to talk to him, see what he knew.
- 仅此而已 - 你在凌晨1点去了他家
That's all. You went to his apartment at 1:00 in the morning.
找他聊天? 别再撒谎了
To talk to him? Quit lying to me.
你是去那儿杀他的
You went there to kill him.
不 我要是想杀他 我早就下手了
No, if I wanted to kill him I could have a dozen times.
但他不记得我
But he didn't remember me.
那时我就知道我是...我是自♥由♥的
I mean, that's when I knew that I was... I was free.
直到你绑♥架♥了他
Until you kidnapped him.
你为什么要带他到这儿来?
Why did you take him to this place?
因为你 你说他开始记起来了
'Cause of you. You said he was starting to remember.
你在帮他回忆
You were helping him remember.
是你让我别无选择的 Sarah
So, you left me no choice, Sarah.
你有杀他吗
Did you kill him?
我应该那么做的
Well, you know, I should have.
那样我就安枕无忧了
I'd be long gone by now.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我不杀小孩子的
I don't kill children.
- 她们都是孩子 - 不 6岁和15岁是有区别的
They're all children! No. There's a difference between 6 and 16.
她们都只是12岁的女孩子
They were 12-year-old girls!
你怎么能下得了手
How do you do that?!
我不需要借口
I don't need excuses.
那你呢? 你的借口是什么 你为什么来这儿?
What about you? What's your excuse? Why are you here?
嗯? 你是为了Adrian 还是因为你需要明白
Hmm? Are you here for Adrian, or is it because you need to understand
- 你怎么可以在几小时前跟我做♥爱♥? - 别这样
how you could have made love to me just a few hours ago? Don't do that.
这是有意义的 Sarah
It meant something, Sarah.
承认吧 你爱我 Sarah
Admit it. You loved me, Sarah.
那是因为我不了解你
Because I didn't know you.
是 但你心里对我还是有爱意的 你有
No. But a part of you did. Part of you did.
- 你在说什么啊? - 不 你知道的 你知道
What are you talking about? No, you knew something. You knew something.
所以你才会进了医院 但你还是爱我的
I mean, that's why you ended up in the hospital. But you still loved me.
- 你这个混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋 - 喂喂喂
- Oh, you- you bastard! You son of a bitch! - Hey, hey. Hey. Hey.
- 你少扯到我身上 - 你会害死咱们俩的 Sarah 住手
Don't you make this about me! You're gonna kill us both. Sarah, stop!
- 你要怎么做 - 别 住手 不要
- What are you gonna do?! - Stop! Stop!Stop! Stop!
- 打我? 割断我的喉咙? 是这样吗 - 别闹了
- Hit me?! Cut my throat?! Is that what happens?! - Stop it!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰我 离我远点 回到车上去
Don't touch me! Just get away from me! Just get back in the car!
回到车上去
Get back in the car.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
不远
Not far.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
湖边小屋
The lake house.
真希望你可以在白天看到
I wish you would have seen it in the daylight.
水面很美
The water's beautiful.
冰冷 深邃
Cold and deep.
你就把Kallie放在这儿?
Is this where you put Kallie?
Kallie Leeds 红头发的失踪女孩
Kallie Leeds. The missing girl with the red hair.
不记得她了?
You don't remember her?
你把她的戒指给了你女儿
You gave her ring to your daughter.
她有蓝色眼睛
She had blue eyes...
和小星星的耳环
and these little star earrings.
湖里还有其他女孩子吗
Are there more girls in the lake?
还有其他地方
And other places.
不会有人找到她们的
No one will ever find them.
这是世上最孤单的事 等着被人找到
It's the loneliest thing in the world, waiting to be found.
隐藏 假装 实在太累了
It's exhausting to hide, to pretend.
我不用再伪装了
I don't have to pretend anymore.
对你
Not with you.
一切都很顺利
And it was working out so well.
那个 Joe Mills 就是个垃圾
That Joe Mills, that waste of life.
是我放的那些戒指 我把那个女孩放在了后备厢
I planted those rings. I put that girl in the trunk.
很完美
Perfect.
她叫Bullet
Her name was Bullet.
嗯
Yeah.
她打电♥话♥到总部
She called headquarters.
她以为自己很聪明
She thought she was being clever,
给Holder留了言
leaving a message for Holder.
"我知道他是谁"
"I know who it is. "
所以我就去找她
So I had to go to her.
明白吗?
You understand?
我应该想到的
I should have seen.
你没想到 是因为你不想
You didn't see because you didn't want to see.
Adrian在哪儿?
Where is Adrian?
下车
Get out of the car.
Adrian!
Adrian!
Adrian?
Adrian?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
Adrian在哪儿?
Where's Adrian?
他一直都跟我们在一起
He's been with us the whole time.
他就在后备厢里
He's in the trunk.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
把钥匙给我
Give me those keys.
(trisha seward)
Adrian? 你还好吗
Adrian? You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我是一名警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
Holder
Holder.
- 把钥匙给我 - 你知道 那些女孩子
Give me the keys. You know, those girls...
她们并不是无辜的 Sarah
they weren't that innocent, Sarah.
- 你应该看看她们跟我做了什么 - 闭嘴
You should have seen what they did with me. Shut up!
闭上你的臭嘴 你个王八蛋
Shut your filthy mouth, you son of a bitch.
快把钥匙给我
Give me those keys.
我撒了谎
I lied.
如果说有一件事让我后悔
If there is one thing I regret...
- 就是杀了那个男孩 - 不
it's killing that boy. No.
杀掉Adrian 因为我不...不会那么做
Killing Adrian off, 'cause I don't- I don't do that.
我不杀小孩子的
I don't kill little children.
Linden!
Linden!
Linden!
Linden!
你没事吧 Linden?
You okay, Linden?
你还好吗?
You okay?
我们找到他了 Adrian 他还活着
We got him. Adrian- he's alive.
Reddick找到他了 现在就跟他在一起
Reddick found him. He's with him right now.
Adrian还活着 他没事
Adrian's alive. He's fine.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
Linden Linden 看着我
Linden. Linden. Look at me.
他就想你这么做的 放下枪
He wants you to do this. Put the gun down.
把枪放下 Linden
Put the gun down, Linden.
看着我 Sarah
Look at me, Sarah.
看着我
Look at me.
必须是你 你爱我的
It's got to be you. You loved me.
-你爱我的
- Linden - You loved me. - Linden.
- 你爱我 - 都结束了
You- you love me.- It's over.
- 看着我 - 不
- Look at me. Oh, no!
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表