剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Phone call's only after yard time. I need to call my lawyer.
我以为你没有律师了
I thought you didn't have a lawyer anymore.
你孩子多大?
How old's your kid?
什么?
What?
我孩子当初也一样的
Mine did the same.
肯定是 大概...两三个月?
Must be, what, uh... two months, three?
四个
Four.
给他们拍嗝的时候 应该把上衣脱掉
You got to take off your shirt when you burp them.
我就是这样挽救了好几件上衣
I saved a few of mine that way.
我律师要帮我见孩子最后一面
My lawyer's gonna help me see my kid one last time.
我得跟他谈谈
I got to talk to him.
转过去 把手伸出来
Turn around. Put your hands through the hole.
看看大雨把什么冲来了
Well, look what the rain washed in.
进来吧
Come on in.
压力总是会有的 知道吗?
Well, there's always pressure from somewhere, you know?
但是 我会把政♥治♥留给政客们
But, uh, I'll leave the politics to the politicians.
带领特别调查组
You know, heading up special investigations-
才是我的归属
it's- it's where I belong.
你还是喝黑咖吗 Sarah?
You still take your coffee black, Sarah?
是的 谢谢
I do. Thanks.
那么....过普通人的生活怎么样?
So, uh, how's, uh... how's civilian life treating you?
很好 是啊 我很喜欢这个岛
It's good. Yeah, I love the island.
真的是很好的改变
It's really been a change for the better.
你看起来很不错
Well, you look good.
我为你开心
I'm happy for you.
我肯定是隐匿太久了
Now, I must have been off the street too long.
我想...
(???) I mean, I assume...
你就是为此而来的吧?
this is why you're here?
不是很多警♥察♥都知道 自己抓的人被执行死刑是怎样的么
Aren't that many cops who know what it's like having one of their guys executed.
我总是有问题 你知道的
I always had questions. You know that.
你的案子是一致裁定
Well, you worked a solid case out.
DA这么认为 陪审团12名成员也这么想
The DA thought so. The 12 members of the jury did, too.
但是做我们这行没有100%的肯定
But nothing's 100%- not in our line of work.
这你是知道的
You know that.
Trisha Seward的尸检显示手指断掉了
Trisha Seward's finger was broken postmortem.
我重新看了案卷
I went back through the case file.
是她的无名指 但我们并没有在她身上和犯罪现场发现戒指
It was, uh, her ring finger, but we never found a ring on her body or at the crime scene.
昨天 西西雅图发现一名妓♥女♥
Yesterday, a working girl was found in West Seattle
喉咙从一侧划到了另一侧
with... her throat cut ear to ear,
就像Seward 手指断掉 珠宝不见了
just like the Seward woman- broken finger, missing jewelry.
手指断掉 珠宝不见了
Finger broken, jewelry missing.
有点牵强 我知道
It's a stretch, I know.
但如果是有关联的呢?
But what if there's a connection?
- 如果 - 不是Ray Seward 杀了他妻子?
What if Ray Seward didn't kill his wife?
是啊
Yeah.
Seward打给我了
Seward called me here...
今天 我家
today, at my home.
是啊
That's right.
他请我去看死刑
He invited me to his execution.
他说 "带上我的妻子和孩子 还有一袋叮咚蛋糕"
He said, "Bring the wife, the kids, and a bag of Ding Dongs. "
他要求绞刑
He requested hanging...
他会的
which he'll have.
Yeah.
我该走了
I should go.
帮我谢谢Jen的咖啡
Please tell Jen thanks for the coffee.
一个无辜男人不会这样的 Sarah
Those aren't the actions of an innocent man, Sarah.
我只是想确定我们要处死的是有罪之人
I just want to be sure we're executing a guilty one.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
我原谅他了 但我再也不想见到你
I've forgiven him, but I don't ever want to see you again.
怎么了
What's going on?
我以为咱们这样很好 Sarah
I mean, I thought we had a good thing, Sarah.
昨晚 突然来了一个男人
Last night, and then some guy shows up,
- 而你... - 你不了解我
- and you- - You don't know me.
怎么了?
What?
我会破坏一些东西
I break things.
真的 被我破坏之后 就再也无法复原
I do- I break them, and they don't ever get fixed.
- 但这件事 就这一件事 - Sarah
But this thing, this one thing- Sarah.
我可以帮忙的
I can help.
让我帮你吧
Just let me help you.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 怎么了 - 西雅图警局
What is it? Seattle PD.
我们要问一些关于Ashley的事
We've got some questions about this kid Ashley-
嘿 是警♥察♥ 快开门
Yo! It's the police! Open this damn door!
我需要看到证件
I'm gonna need to see some identification.
你想怎样都行 牧师
Whatever you say, Padre.
关于一个女孩儿有几个问题 你这里的 Ashley Kwon
Got some questions about a girl- one of yours. Ashley Kwon.
等我看到证件 尽管谈
Happy to have a convo after I see some ID.
好 你想看证件是吗?
(ephesians???) All right, you want to see some ID?
给你看
Here you go.
嘿 干嘛这么保卫森严的 牧师?
Hey. What's with the security, Padre?
有个女孩儿的马夫 还是前男友的到这儿来
Some of the girls' pimps or ex-boyfriends come in here,
声称是家人还是社工什么的
claiming to be family or social workers or whatever,
想带她们回去
trying to take them back.
是啊 好 上一次你见到Ashley Kwon是五天前?
Yeah, okay. So, the last time you saw Ashley Kwon was five days ago?
是 她在这儿睡过几天 然后就不见人了
Yeah, she had a bed here for a few nights, - then she went awol.
你似乎对她的遭遇并不吃惊
You don't seem too surprised about how she ended up.
在这儿待上几年 已经没多少可以吃惊的了
Well, after being here a few years, there's not a lot of surprises left.
- 这是Ashley? - 是
That's Ashley? Yeah.
她有马夫吗? 在街上跟谁混?
Did she have a pimp? Run with the street family?
我不会打探他们的生活
I don't pry into their lives.
Beacon是个安全的地方 不问问题
Beacon is a safe space. No questions asked.
他们可以到这儿来 重新做回孩子
They can come here, and they can be kids again,
哪怕只是几个小时 这是他们的近照
even if it's just for a few hours. That's the most recent photo I've got.
一般的地方我们都问过了
We've been asking around all the usual places.
你知道有什么不为人知 Ashley或许会去的地方吗
Do you know anywhere off the grid where Ashley might have stayed?
皇后区 99大道旁边有家汽车旅馆
Uh, there's a motel off 99- Queens.
我知道她以前在那儿住过
I know she's stayed there before.
那是有些孩子最后的办法
It's kind of a last resort for some of the kids
要是在这儿和其他收♥容♥所♥弄不到床位的话
if they can't get a bed here or the other shelters.
谢了 神父
Thanks, Father.
回答你的问题 警探 如果我没有掌握这些孩子的行踪 没人会的
Yeah, and to answer your question, Detective, if I don't keep track of these kids, no one will.
还有...是"牧师"
And it's "Pastor," by the way.
所以你只是隧♥道♥尽头的一道光(一线希望)
So you're just the light at the end of the tunnel.
不 隧♥道♥尽头的光 是朝他们开过来的火车
No, the light at the end of the tunnel is the train that's speeding towards them.
我只是努力把他们从轨道上拉开
I'm just trying to pull them off the tracks.
好 没问题
All right. All clear.
- 幸运数字7 - 最后一次你当着我的面尿
Lucky number seven. Last time you got to piss in front of me.
我知道你会有多怀念的
I know how much you're gonna miss it.
你最近表现不错
So, you've been doing really good.
其他一切都好吗? 看起来你瘦了
How's everything else? Look like you lost some weight.
- 你有吃东西吗 - 有 每天都吃
You been eating? Yeah. Every day.
缓刑就快到了 咱们要开始想想... 下一步怎么办了
Probation's almost up. We got to start thinking... about the next move.
你有看过我跟你说的那些GED课程吗?
Did you, um, check out any of those GED classes I talked to you about?
没 没什么兴趣
No, not really my thing.
等我彻底通过检查了 我就去洛杉矶 做模特和表演
No, as soon as I clear this, I'm heading to LA, doing some modeling and acting.
是啊 梦想这东西的问题所在就是 只能是梦
Yeah, the problem with dreams is that they stay dreams,
很难成为现实
not reality, for most.
记住 要靠你自己才能实现一切 所以别再碰那玩意儿了 用心一点
Remember, you got to be the one to make things happen, so stay clean, focused,
下周拿报告我们再见
and, um, I'll see you next week with the results.
好
Sweet.
等Twitch开始当模特 他说我们会有很多钱 我们再也不用接客了
Yeah, when Twitch starts modeling, he said we'll have lots of money and we won't have to pull dates anymore.
他说你可以跟他一起去加州?
He said you could come with him to California?
当然了 几乎是他求我
Hell, yeah, he did, like he was begging me.
"求你了 宝贝 求你了 拜托拜托"
"Please, baby. Please, please, please. "
我就说"好啦 也许吧"
And I was like, "Okay. Maybe. "
嘿 Lyric 你看起来不错
Hey, Lyric, you looking fine, girl.
别再抛开了 贱♥人♥们 我脚瘸
Don't run away from me, bitches. I got a limp.
好啊 行 就这样哈 你现在...你现在翅膀硬了
Okay, be like that. You're all- you're all- you're all teeth, anyways.
所以只能给穷鬼和高中生吹
That's why you only suck dime slots and high-schoolers.
嘿 伙计们
Yo, what's up, guys?
- 嘿 Bullet? - 你们有看到Kallie吗?
What's up, Bullet? Any of you guys seen Kallie around?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表