剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
这里的大♥师♥傅 厨子 最后一顿饭 他会特别准备的
You know, the cook here- the chef- you know, he takes special care preparing the last meal.
他真的很认真在做
He really puts in his best effort.
我听说就像是厨房♥力作
I hear it's like a culinary tour de force...
- 不错啊 ... - 因为他知道大多死刑犯
That's good. ...'cause he knows that most condemned men
都太紧张吃不下 所以就会退回来给他
are too nervous to eat, so it'll go back to him.
那枚戒指 你还有什么可以告诉我的吗?
Is there anything else that you can tell me about that ring?
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我全都说了
I told you everything.
如果你走了
You know, if you go,
他们就会让我回牢房♥去
they'll just send me back to my cell.
好
Okay.
我想这就是对一个人一辈子的衡量 到最后会有什么人来看你
It's a measure of a person's life, I think, those who come see you in the end.
你儿子来了
Your son's here.
那是血缘 这种地方
It's in the blood, this place.
他不该来
He shouldn't be.
他不再是小孩子了 他知道这里是什么地方
He's not a little boy any more. He knows what this place is.
你不用担心他会....
You don't have to be afraid that he'll-
他会跟你一样
he'll become like you.
你想救的是我 还是你自己?
Is it me you're trying to save, or yourself?
你送走的儿子 他叫什么?
The son you gave away- what's his name?
不管是什么 希望他喜欢热狗
Whatever it is, I hope he likes hot dogs.
知道吗 我爸爸就在这儿 他爸爸之前也在这儿
You know, my daddy was here, and his daddy before him.
重度警戒监狱已经成了家族传统
Maximum security's like a family tradition.
这就是你的借口? 真让我伤心 Ray
Is that your excuse? You're breaking my heart, Ray.
好了
Come on.
拜托 拜托 别这样
Come on. Come on.Come on.
我不是为你来的
I'm not here for you.
很好 因为我就是个垃圾
That's good, 'cause I'm a piece of trash.
随你怎么说
If that's what you want to call it.
一个怪物
A monster.
不 我以前见过怪物 你跟他们不同
No, I've seen monsters before. You're not one of them.
你在我庭审时可不是这么说的
That's not what you said at my trial.
你没有杀你妻子
You didn't kill your wife.
我打过她
I beat her...
有时还当着Adrian的面
Sometimes in front of Adrian.
我挖了一个20岁人的眼珠子
I took out a 20-year-old's eye.
还用钢管打烂了一个男人的嘴
I crushed a man's jaw with a metal pipe
让他后半辈子都只能用吸管吃饭
so that he'll eat through a straw for the rest of his life.
真的吗?
Really?
我对你 对这里的人没有任何幻想
I don't have any illusions about you, the men in here.
那你为什么来?
So why are you here?
因为我犯了错
Because I made a mistake.
我的手...稍等一下
My hand- just give me a minute.
你什么时候见他?
When are you gonna see him?
Oh, man.
我会回来的 我保证
I'll be back. I promise.
怎么了?
What's that?
嘿 你去哪儿了?
Hey. Where have you been?
外面
Out.
- 你从昨天就一直在喝酒吗 - 是
- Have you been drinking since yesterday? - Yeah.
你知道根本没什么希望的 对吗
You know this is a long shot, right-
就凭一枚戒指?
I mean, scratch on a ring?
你真以为州里会凭这个就批准延迟?
You really think the state's gonna give you a stay for that?
他们连DNA都不会验的
I mean, they don't even do that with DNA.
要跟他谈谈吗?
Gonna talk to him?
你去吧 你擅长跟小孩子打交道
You do it. You're good with kids.
- Seward怎么样? - 挺好 照现在看来
How's Seward? He's fine, considering.
我得进去了
I have to go back in.
好 我就在这儿 有任何需要 抽烟什么的
Yeah. I'm here, you know, whatever you need- smokes or whatnot.
我带了足够的
I got the party pack.
要抽一根吗?
Want a smoke?
你不抽烟?
You don't smoke?
嘿 你把鞋子都弄脏了
Hey, you messing up your kicks,
你妈会生气的
your ma is gonna get ornery.
我不听她的
She can't tell me what to do.
哦 你是大人了?
Oh, you the big man?
用自己赚的五位数薪水买♥♥东西?
You buy for your own stuff with your five-finger salary?
你就像个醉鬼
You're acting drunk.
我不是像 我就是 准备再喝
Ain't acting drunk, I am drunk. About to go get re-upped.
要一直喝下去 我就是这么酷
Got to keep that buzz going, serial chiller that I am.
很吻合
It's a good match.
叮咚生日蛋糕 是我的主意
The Ding Dong birthday cakes were my idea.
他不喜欢巧克力
He hated chocolate.
我不知道 他看起来很痛苦
I didn't know that. He looks miserable.
我有几次喂我儿子早饭吃Twinkies蛋糕
I fed my son Twinkies for breakfast a few times.
这样很好 看起来和戒指很吻合
This is good. Looks like a match to the ring.
好
Okay.
那接下来呢?
So what's next?
我把照片发给AG
I send the photo to the AG,
看他怎么说
and we see what he says.
Adrian还在等着见你 Ray
Adrian's still waiting to see you, Ray.
我肯定只要还有机会 他就不会走的
And I bet he's not gonna leave as long as there's still a chance.
知道吗 他出生时我都不在
You know, I wasn't even there when he was born.
我让Trish去打掉的
I told Trish to get an abortion.
其实我挺恨他的 你肯定感同身受
I kind of hated him, actually. I bet you can relate.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're doing.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
- 好 反正我也要撒尿了 - 好 你去吧
Yeah, well, I got to take a leak anyway. Yeah, you do that.
好 我等着检察长
Yes, I'll hold for the Attorney General.
长官? 是 我是Linden警探
Sir? Yes, this is Detective Linden.
我很感谢你考虑延迟死刑 长官 谢谢
I appreciate you considering a stay, sir. Thank you.
他去买♥♥啤酒了
He went to get beer.
是吗?
Yeah?
我见到你♥爸♥爸了
I saw your dad.
他...他对你真的很好奇
He was- he was real curious about you.
问了很多关于你的问题
He asked a-a lot of questions about you.
真的
He did.
我能见他吗? 就算我撒了谎
Can I still see him, even if I lied?
你在这里等 并不是因为你跟我说的话 好吗?
That's not why you're waiting here, because of what you told me, okay?
我也不生你的气
And I'm not mad at you.
我知道你是想帮你♥爸♥爸
I knew you were just trying to help your dad.
我不想他再惹麻烦了
I didn't want him to get in trouble again.
你为什么会给你♥爸♥爸惹麻烦呢?
Why would you get your dad in trouble?
因为他那晚在的
Because he was there that night.
我看到的人是他
He was the one I saw.
- 他们怎么说? - 检察长在考量新证据
What did they say? The Attorney General is considering the new evidence.
希望不大 不过他考虑可能会延期
It's a long shot, but he's considering a potential stay.
1小时后就是我的最后一顿饭了
They were gonna serve my last meal in an hour.
疏利士巴利牛排和香草冰淇淋
Salisbury steak and vanilla ice cream.
- 送回去 - 我知道你那晚在现场
Send it back! I know that you were there that night.
所以Adrian一直都没有说 没有记起 因为他看到了你
That's why Adrian's never been able to talk about it, remember it- because he saw you.
- 你在说什么啊 - 请不要再骗我了
- What are you talking about? - Please don't lie to me.
你当时在场 你个王八蛋
You were there, you son of a bitch.
- 你耍我 - 我在 我不在
You played me. I was there, I wasn't there.
我说什么并不重要 因为你已经决定了
You know, it doesn't matter what I say because you've already made up your mind,
就跟其他人一样 认定有罪 直到证明是清白的
just like the others. Guilty until proven innocent-
我告诉你 在我这儿一向都是如此
let me tell you, that's the way it's always been with me.
- 你骗了我! - 你想我说是我杀了她?
You lied to me! You want me to say I killed her?
好吧 是我杀了她
Okay. I killed her.
那晚发生的事 你并没有照实说
You're not telling me everything about that night.
你为什么会在那儿
Why were you there?
你告诉我真♥相♥ 现在就告诉我 不然我马上走
You tell me the truth. You tell me the truth right this minute, or I'm walking out,
- 你耍任何花招 我立刻走 - 他在衣柜里 是因为我总是不在
and any chance you've got is walking out- He was in that closet because I was never there,
他妈妈让他整晚盯着那些白♥痴♥的塑料星星
his mother leaving him staring up at those stupid plastic stars night after night.
- 你为什么会在公♥寓♥里?! - 也是我的借口 这样我就可以走了
Why were you in the apartment?! My excuse, too, so I could leave, too.
Seward 回答我!
Seward, answer me!
你以为救我很高尚吗?
You think saving me is some kind of noble act?
每晚我离开时 根本不在乎
I didn't care when I left every night.
他那晚对着我大叫 让我不要走的时候 我根本不在乎
I didn't give a damn when he screamed at me not to walk out on him
每天晚上都是如此
that night, every night!
- 这就是你救的人! - 你为什么会在公♥寓♥里!
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表