剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
这是Sarah Linden警探的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Detective Sarah Linden.
快点 Linden 赶紧接电♥话♥ 好吗?
Come on, Linden. Pick up your damn phone, all right?
你个王八蛋 你吓到我老婆孩子了
You son of a bitch, you scared the crap out of my wife and kid.
- Deedee还在吃抗焦虑药 - 我是没办法了 好吗
Deedee's still popping Xanax. It was a whack move, all right?
我必须得离开这儿 我需要你帮忙
I had to get out of there. Look, I need your help.
嘿 伙计 这是我最后一次帮你了 你需要看医生
Hey, pal, that is the last favor I will ever do for you. You need professional help.
- Ray Seward的孩子不见了 - 你说什么呢
- Ray Seward's kid's gone missing. - What are you talking about?
我没时间解释 但我需要你帮忙找到他
I don't have time to explain, but I need you to find him.
不见了? 他不见多久了?
Missing? How long's he been gone?
- 我们发出了全境通告 派小分队在街上找了 - 你去哪儿啊
We got an APB out on him. We got units on the street. Where the hell you going?
我要去找那个陷害我的王八蛋
I got to go find the son of a bitch who set me up.
- 你想见Adrian 就把那个关了 - 闭嘴
No, you want to see Adrian, you turn that off. Shut up.
Holder是个好警♥察♥
Now, Holder's a good cop.
但他懂得一点自♥制♥的话 会更好
But he'll be a better one once he learns a little self-control.
你让他被IA扣留
You had him detained by IA.
你们太接近真♥相♥ 也太快了
You were getting too close too fast.
根本没想这样
Never wanted this to happen.
包括绑♥架♥Adrian?
Including kidnapping Adrian?
- 他在哪儿? - 我明白这有多让人难过
Where is he? I understand how upsetting this is,
但你的手在抖
but your hands are trembling.
这让我的有点紧张
It's making me a little nervous.
现在一枪崩了我 对大家都没有好处
Blowing my brains out right now is not gonna help anyone.
所以...
So...
我们很快就到了 别担心
We'll be there soon. Don't worry.
嗯 怎么了?
Yes. What is it?
我是Stephen Holder警探 你丈夫在这儿吗?
I'm Detective Stephen Holder. Is your husband here?
老天啊 你们是不会用手♥机♥吗?
Oh, for Christ's sake. Don't you people know how to use a phone?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
他不在这儿 20分钟前走了
Well, he's not here. He left 20 minutes ago.
- 他去哪儿了 - 不知道
Where'd he go? I don't know.
听我说 女士 你似乎不太明白
Listen, lady. You don't seem to understand.
我需要知道你丈夫现在在哪儿
I need to know where the hell your husband is right now.
那去问他女朋友啊 马上离开这儿 别逼我打断你的腿
Then ask his girlfriend, and get your foot out of the door before I break it.
什么 他女朋友?
Wait. His girlfriend?
你是说Linden警探?
Y- you're talking about Detective Linden?
对 就是她
Yes. Her.
她来过这儿?他们一起走的?
She was here? They left together?
是
Yes.
- 你有病啊 - 湖边小屋在哪儿?
What is wrong with you? Where's the lake house?
湖边小屋在哪儿?
Where's the lake house?
你今早非得接那个案子
You had to take that case this morning.
那改变了一切
That changed everything.
你为什么不能不管呢?
Now, why couldn't you walk away?
不去管
"Walk away. "
现在一切都会不同的 对我们俩都是
Things would be different right now. For both of us.
好吧
Well...
我没指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
理解什么 你杀了21个女孩子?
Understand what? That you murdered 21 girls?
不 我不明白
No, I don't understand that.
我怎么可能明白? 怎么可能有人会明白?
How could I understand that?! How could anybody understand that?!
我怎么知道你会带我去见Adrian 他是否还活着?
How do I even know that you're taking me to Adrian or that he's alive?
你不知道
You don't.
但我告诉你他活着
But I told you he was.
你以前完全相信我的 Sarah
You used to trust me implicitly, Sarah.
- 今早在你的厨房♥里 - 别说
This morning in your kitchen- Don't do that.
我以为那是我们的开始
I- I thought it was a beginning for us.
- 别说了 - 我想要为你改变
Don't do that! I wanted to change for you.
我以为我可以的
And I thought I could.
因为我一直都是一个人
'Cause I have been alone...
太久了
for- for too long.
太久了
For too long.
你也一样
And so have you.
你也是
So have you.
你和我根本不像
You and I are nothing alike.
这是Sarah Linden警探的语♥音♥信箱
You have reached the voicemail of Detective Sarah Linden.
Linden 快他妈接电♥话♥啊
Linden, pick up your damn phone! ...as soon as I can.
打给我
Call me back.
你以为你知道是怎么回事 Sarah?
You think you know what this is, Sarah?
你不知道
You don't.
第一次是个意外
The first one was an accident.
- 她叫Brigitte - 是Brigitte Delahanty
Her name was Brigitte. It was Brigitte Delahanty.
她在读初级警官课程
She was in the Junior Officers program.
你就是在那儿认识她的?
Is that where you met her?
Reddick带她来的
Reddick brought her in.
我想要帮她
And I tried to help her.
后来有天她没出现
Then one day she doesn't show up.
知道吗? 我就去找她
You know? And I go looking for her.
我要错过孩子的垒球比赛了 老天啊
Now I'm missing my kid's softball game, for Christ's sake.
这个小吸毒鬼怎么会在乎
And this little crackhead could give a damn.
然后我发现她在街上
Then I find her on the street...
嗨大发了
high.
在揽客
Turning tricks.
所以
So...
我就让她上我的车
So I make her get in my car.
知道吗?
You know?
她朝我吐口水
She spits at me.
所以我就打了她 那只是条件反射
So I hit her. I mean, it was almost a reflex.
她就流血了
And... she's bleeding now.
她看着我
And she's looking at me...
那样的表情 那样的眼神
with that face... with those eyes.
我就知道她会说出去
And, uh, now I know that she's gonna tell.
她会把我拖下水
She's gonna bring me down,
毁掉我辛苦努力的一切
destroy everything- everything that I worked for.
所以我就带她到树林里
So, I take her out to the woods,
然后
and...
之后我记得不是很清楚了
I don't remember much after that.
当时很静
It was quiet.
什么?
What?
之后
Afterwards.
她没有哭 也没有叫 她没有...
I mean, she didn't cry, she didn't scream, she didn't...
她...
She...
她就是...
She just...
就是看着我
She just looked at me.
她们的眼睛
You know, their eyes...
当她们知道死期到了的时候
when they know that it's the end,
她们看着你 就像是
they look at you like...
- 没有别人存在 - 别说了
like no one else. Stop it.
当痛苦过去
When you go past the pain,
没有了动物的恐惧
you pass the animal terror...
就再没有
there's nothing else-
这世上什么都比不上
nothing else in the world like it.
可你是一个父亲 你...
But you're a father. You're-
你有Bethany 你爱她的
You have Bethany. You adore her.
她跟...跟你杀的这些女孩子没有区别
She's no different than... than these girls that you killed.
她们是瘾君子 妓♥女♥
They're just junkies, whores.
她们是自己家庭的负担
They're just a burden to their families.
她们无处不在 在桥下
I mean, they're everywhere. They're under bridges,
晚上一个人乱走
they're just walking alone at night.
他们拍那些廉价业余的色情录像
They're in cheap, amateur porn video.
没有人会看到她们 因为没人在乎
And nobody sees them. Because nobody cares.
就是...
Just...
- 人类垃圾 - 所以你就杀了她们?
human garbage. So you just killed them?
我是救她们 免于发生那些必然的后果
I saved them from the inevitability of their lives.
你是个禽兽
You're a monster.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许是
Maybe.
不知道这有没有用 但我在那个收养家庭
I don't know if this is anything, but I'm at the foster mom's house.
- 我在孩子的背包里发现了东西 - 什么
I found something in the kid's backpack. What?
他写的学校作业
Something he wrote for school.
"我不想一个人 那让我害怕
"I don't want to be alone. That's what scares me.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表