剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
- That's who you're saving! - Why were you in the apartment?!
看守
Guard!
嘿 你去哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
他耍了我 他撒谎 从始至终他都在撒谎
He played me. He lied. He's been lying all along.
喔 喔 慢着 你说什么呢?
Whoa, whoa, hold up. What are you talking about?
我就不该来 这就是个错误
I shouldn't have come here. It was a mistake.
他当时在公♥寓♥里 是他杀了他老婆 句号♥
He was there in the apartment. He killed his wife, end of story.
那戒指呢?
What about the ring?
你自己也说了 可能是任何人的 没有任何意义
You said it yourself. It could be anybody's. It doesn't mean anything.
怎么 你就这么走了?
What, so you're just leaving?
你不能 他们不会让你再见他了
You can't. They won't let you see him again.
- 还给我 - 不
- Give me them back. - No.
- 给我 Holder! - 不行
- Give them to me, Holder! - No.
努力了这么久 你就这么一走了之?
After all this, you just walk away?
他会在那儿可能有很多原因
There's lots of reasons why he could've been there.
- 他住在那儿的 - 那他为什么要撒谎?
- He lived there. - Then why did he lie about it?
我不知道 自己进去问他 Adrian怎么办?
I don't know. Go in there and ask him! What about Adrian?
我够了 我不管了 把钥匙给我
I'm done! I'm done! Give me the keys!
你这人就是这样 知道吗?
This is like a pattern with you, you know that?
总是选择离开 逃避
You always leaving, running.
- 从来不会留下 - 你醉了
- You never stay... - You're drunk.
因为如果你那样做 你就会想要
...'cause if you did, then you'd want it.
你需要
You'd need it.
那样你就可能会受伤
And then you could get hurt...
离开
and left...
或是不离开
or not left.
你是怎么了啊 Linden?为什么总是选择走?
What the hell happened to you, Linden? Why you always taking off?
你为什么不闭上嘴 说道理给自己听去?
Why don't you just shut up and take your own damned advice?
是啊 或许我是应该
Yeah, maybe I should.
我们从来不会留下 到最后 我们会失去所有人
We never stay, and in the end, we lose everyone.
我不会再试图吻你了 Linden
I'm not gonna try and kiss you again, Linden.
梦你的去吧
Keep dreaming.
听到没? 我不会再吻你了 Linden
You hear me? I'm not gonna kiss you again, Linden.
你自己错过了机会 Linden
You missed your chance, Linden.
好了
Come on.
Linden警探 是 长官 我还在监狱这儿
Detective Linden. Yes, sir, I'm still here at the prison.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
我很感谢你花时间考虑延期
I appreciate you taking the time to consider a stay at all.
我会转告他的
I'll let him know.
你还在这儿?
You still here?
是 为了Adrian 不是你
Yeah, for Adrian, not for you.
真好
that's nice...
因为他们就要弄死我了
Because they're gonna kill me
在1小时 56分...9秒后
in 1 hour, 56 minutes... and 9 seconds.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不过你很努力了
It was a nice try, though.
你那晚为什么在公♥寓♥里?
Why were you in the apartment that night?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why can't you just tell me?
也许你看到了什么 也许你看到一些能救你一命的东西
Maybe you saw something. Maybe you saw something that will save your life.
帮帮我
Help me.
如果不是你杀了她 那你在隐瞒什么
If you didn't kill her, what are you hiding?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why can't you just tell me?
你知道一个孩子看着你
You know how a kid looks at you
在他被欺负 每天挨揍
before he's been messed up, hit every day,
被推倒 被人骂之前?
and pushed down, and called a shit?
你知道 你知道那种表情吗?
You know- you know that look?
在他们仍然认为世界很大
When they still think the world is big,
他们的人生也会很辉煌?
and that their life could be big, too?
我知道
I do...
因为我曾经就是那样
because I was like that once,
我希望我儿子可以得到
and I wanted that for my son.
你是回去找Adrian
You went back to get Adrian.
可我选择一走了之
I just walked away from all that.
我跑开 然后又回去找我儿子
I ran, and then, uh- then I came back for my boy.
看到 他需要我
See- see, he needed me.
天啊 我本可以走开的 可我回去了
God, I could've gone away, but I came back.
我是...我是想把他带走
I was- I was gonna bring him with me.
一切都可以改变
Things can change.
但是
But,
我回到那儿 她躺在地上
And I went back there, and she was lying on the floor.
天啊
God.
我就知道...没有用的
And I knew that... nothing does.
Ray
Ray.
Adrian就在外面 他在等你
Adrian's right outside. He's waiting for you.
好
Okay.
不让他见到你
Don't leave...
认识你 他是不会走的
without letting him see you, know you.
每次他照镜子时都会背负着
He will carry that with him every time he looks in the mirror,
破碎的你
the broken parts of you,
因为你从没有让他看到过你最好的一面
because you never let him see the best part.
我清楚那是怎样一种感受
I know what it's like to never have that.
他在等你 拜托了
He's waiting for you. Please.
我得把鞋子弄干净
I got to clean my sneakers.
Adrian 现在恐怕没这个时间了
Adrian, I don't think we have time for that right now.
你♥爸♥爸在等你
Your dad's waiting.
- 把鞋脱了 我们擦干净 - 我头发看起来很蠢
Take them dogs off. We'll wipe them down. My hair looks dumb.
没事的 他不在乎
It looks fine. He don't care.
你需要点着哩
You need gel or something.
就不会那样翘着了
It's not gonna stand like that.
你看起来就像淘气阿丹
You're looking like Dennis the Menace.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
That's it.
这样就对了 小家伙
That's what I'm talking about, little man.
他...他是不会看你的上衣的 Ray
He's- he's not gonna be looking at your shirt, Ray.
你看起来很好
You look great.
是吗? 你自己也不赖
Yeah? You don't look so bad yourself.
我从州监狱出来之后 给他盖了个树屋
You know, I built him a treehouse when I got out of the State Pen.
他刚6岁
He'd just turned 6.
城里没有树
There are no trees in the city.
我们得去公园 让他能跑来跑去
We had to go to the park so he could run around.
孩子们应该多跑跑
Kids should be able to run around.
是啊 没错
Yeah, they should.
他很喜欢那个破树屋
He- he loved that dumb treehouse.
那些树 掉叶子很快
You know, those trees, they lost their leaves so fast.
一切都发生得很快
Like, everything goes so fast.
你觉得会痛吗?
Do you think it'll hurt?
不会
No.
还有机会的 州长一向可以批准死缓的
And there's still a chance. The Governor can always grant a reprieve.
我知道你为我尽力了
I know that you did everything you could for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该跟他说什么?
What should I say to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切
everything.
- 起来 犯人 该走了 - 等一下 我还要见我儿子
Get up, inmate, let's go. Wait, I got a visitation with my son.
探视时间结束了 抱歉
Visiting hours are over. Sorry.
什么? 不
What? No.
州政策规定所有探视都在行刑前一小时
State guidelines mandate that all visitations terminate
17点结束
an hour before execution at 1700 hours.
不 我们等了半个小时
No, we've been waiting for half an hour.
花这么多时间 不是他的错
It is not his fault it's taken so long!
- 这是规定 - 我有权见他!
- State guidelines mandate that... - I got a right to see him.
- 我要跟你们上级谈 - 放开我
- I want to talk to your superior! - Get off of me!
- 真是难以置信 - 我会把他电♥话♥告诉你的
- This is unbelievable! - I'll get you his number.
- 不要反抗他们 - 马上送他去牢房♥
Please, please don't fight them, Ray./N- Get him to his cell now.
- Ray 不 不要反抗 - 我要杀了你 我要杀了你们每一个
Ray, don't! Don't- don't fight them!/N - I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you!
- 跟他们走吧 - 我要杀了你
- Just go with them! - I'll kill you!
拜托 他儿子就站在门外
Please, his son is just right outside the door.
请不要这样做 请不要
Please don't do this! Please don't do this!
他能听见的 Adrian Adrian可以听到你的声音
He can hear you. Adrian- Adrian can hear you.
- 我要杀了你 - 请不要这样
- I'll kill you! - Please don't do this.
- 他儿子就在外面 - 我要杀了你们
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表