剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Stuff makes 'em happy.
然后我带他们去阿贝兹
Then I take them to the drive-thru at Arby's.
孩子们喜欢阿贝兹
Kids love Arby's.
他们有烤牛肉
They got roast beef.
我知道 我去过
Yeah, no, I've been to Arby's.
然后我们开车兜风
Then we drive around,
我放开心的歌♥让他们开心
and I play happy songs to make 'em happy.
-然后呢 -然后我买♥♥七六人的门票
- And then? - Then I got Sixers tickets
因为最能让他们开心的
'cause nothing makes people happier
就是看欧文投篮
than watching Dr. J dunk on the Knicks!
然后呢
And then?
然后大家开开心心地回家
Then you go home happy
一直开心下去
and you stay that way!
好吧 我唱唱反调
Okay, uh, devil's advocate?
或许那些东西过去有用
Uh, maybe all that stuff has worked in the past,
但我不确定这次能用投篮解决
but I'm not sure how slam dunks are gonna solve this.
我唱反调你的唱反调
Devil's advocate to your devil's advocate?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们按你的计划做
We're doing your thing.
下课了
That's class!
跑你们的一千六百米去吧 烂货们
Enjoy the mile run, suckas!
看来我们会和你一起在这里放松了 烂货
Looks like we'll be chillin' right here with you -- sucka.
-我们也逼老妈写了条子 -什么
- We forced our moms to write us notes, too. - What?
"我儿子膝关节积液
"My son has water on the knee
不能跑 慢跑或小跑"
and cannot run, jog, or trot."
你敢递上去试试看
Don't you dare hand that in!
"丹尼尔·摩斯饱受生长痛折磨"
"Daniel Morse is suffering from puberty pains."
你显然真的有生长痛 但也不行
Obviously you are, but still!
"金戴夫染上了'天外来菌'"
"Dave Kim has 'The Andromeda Strain'."
拜托
Come on!
我们不能全为虚弱的身体撒谎
We can't all lie about our feeble bodies.
梅勒一眼就看穿了
Mellor will see right through it.
该死 他说得对
Damn it. He's right.
体育课毫无意义 梅勒也是
Gym is pointless, and so is Mellor.
他只会逼我们离开舒适区
All he does is push us out of our comfort zone.
我喜欢待在舒适区里
The zone I love being in!
有时我真希望他能离开 别来烦我们
Sometimes I wish he would just go away and leave us alone.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
此刻我站在这里
I stand before you
心情沉重 三角肌充血
with heavy heart and wildly jacked delts
通知大家 我要离开威廉·佩恩高中了
to announce that I am leaving William Penn Academy.
什么
What?
实话是 我得到了梦想中的工作
The truth is, I've been offered my dream job
为奥♥运♥会训练这个国家最棒的摔角手
coaching the country's best wrestlers for the Olympics.
去哪训练
Where?
离狐狸猎手农场只有三十分钟路程
Just 30 minutes away at the Foxcatcher Farm,
业主是狂热古怪的亿万富翁
owned by the wild-eyed eccentric billionaire
约翰?杜邦
John du Pont.
可亿万富翁为什么要训练摔角手
But why would a billionaire want to coach wrestlers?
说不好 他个性强烈
Hard to say. He's an intense fella.
无论如何 都是一生难逢的好机会
Either way, it's an opportunity of a lifetime
以悲剧收尾的可能性为零
with zero chance of ending badly.
-为你骄傲 教练 -你最爷们
- Proud of you, coach. - You're the man.
我们每天都会想念你
We'll miss you every day.
是啊 打击太大了
Yeah, big blow.
程序性问题
Point of procedure --
一千六百米跑怎么办
what happens with the mile run?
在此宣布一千六百米跑延期
The mile run is hereby postponed
直到学校能找到
until the school can find
一个有资格却又不如我的接♥班♥人
a suitable, inferior replacement for me.
该死的 瑞克
Damn it, Rick,
你说过你不会让眼睛流汗的
you said you wouldn't let your eyes sweat.
缓缓去 大块头
Walk it off, big guy!
我们去充分利用和教练一起最后的时光
Let's go maximize what little time we have left with him!
没错 没错
Yes, oh, yeah, yeah!
真糟心 伙计们
Such a bummer, guys!
我们好难过
We feel so bad.
梅勒走了
Mellor's gone!
梅勒走了
Mellor's gone!
正当我们因为教练离开而高兴时
While we were happy Coach was leaving,
我妈正试着用食物搞定所有人的抑郁
my mom took a stab at curing everyone's depression.
没错
That's right.
只想着软糖 不要去想
Focus on the fudge and not the fact that
你们或许永远不会再有爱 音乐或女儿了
you may never have love, music, or a daughter ever again.
该死的
Oh, damn it.
她在火上又浇了一加仑悲伤的油
She's pouring a gallon of sadness on their fire.
我们得甩开她
We gotta get rid of her.
明白 但怎么做
Got it. But how?
交给我 我先向你道歉
I'll take care of it, and I'm sorry.
贝弗
Hey, Bevy!
这孩子要给毛衣贴亮钻
The boy here needs his sweater bedazzled,
他说你贴不好
and he said you wouldn't be good at it.
杰夫·施瓦茨 我们走
Geoff Schwartz, let's go!
快
Move!
好了 你们这些窝囊废
All right, you sad sacks.
郁闷够了
Enough moping.
该让老爸带你们去开心一天了
It's time to get out for a day of dad fun.
-不去 -求你走开
- Pass! - Please, just go,
让我们安静地悲伤逆流成河
and let us be miserable in peace.
为什么要悲伤 你们分明可以出去
Why be miserable here when you can go out
听全新的车用音响
and listen to your brand-new car stereo!
-什么 -真的假的
- What?! - No way!
老默 这是那种高级货
Mur! this is the fancy kind
你可以把面板摘下来带回家
where you pop off the face and take it with you,
然后偷车贼就纳闷了 "咋回事"
and then car thieves are like, "What?!"
不止如此
And that's not all.
你们知道车用音响里有什么吗
You know what's in that car stereo?
那是CD吗
Is that a compact disc?
你说过这个家里只准买♥♥磁带
You said this family fully invested in the cassette
我们永远不需要新型媒体
and there were no new formats we'd ever need!
要不要去兜风
So what do you say we drive around,
听歌♥
listen to music,
吃我们最喜欢的肉
and eat some of our favorite meats!
没错 我们去吃阿贝兹
That's right -- we're going to Arby's!
但那是顶级快餐
But that's top-shelf fast food!
你只在我们看完牙医后才奖励我们去吃
We only get that as a treat after we go to the dentist.
它们的薯条是弯的
Their fries are curly!
那可是特殊日子才吃的薯条
That's a special-occasions potato.
那只是开始
And that's just the start.
我还买♥♥了七六人的球赛门票
I also got us tickets to the 76ers game!
不可能
No way!
站起来感觉真好
Hey, feels good to stand.
不如你们去穿好衣服
Why don't you put on some clothes,
我们这就出门
and we'll head on out?
看看这个闪亮亮的男子汉是谁
Look who's a big, sparkly man!
是我
It's me.
见鬼 施瓦茨
Damn it, Schwartz.
我叫你别让她闲着
I told you to keep her occupied.
我尽力了 她贴起亮钻就像一阵风
I tried! She bedazzles like the wind!
我甚至都不用把毛衣脱下来
I didn't even have to take the sweater off!
于是我爸让所有人挤上车
And so my dad piled everyone in the car,
决意要让他们精神起来
dead set on lifting their spirits.
按上 摘下
On, off.
按上 摘下 按上 摘下
On, off, on, off!
音响大盗遇到对手了
Stereo bandits have met their match!
比尔开心了 你们呢
Well, Bill's happy. What about the rest of you?
我的人生就是垃圾
My life is garbage.
兰妮过去总往垃圾堆里扔垃圾
Lainey would throw stuff in the garbage.
那是她的惯例
That was her thing --
在她有垃圾要扔的时候
when she had trash.
默里 调头送我们回家吧
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表