剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
我们还不能靠网络去自行诊断
before we had the Internet to diagnose all of our illnesses,
都是靠我妈
we had my mom.
没错 在线医生出现前
That's right -- before there was WebMD,
我们有贝弗医生
we had BevMD.
我的脖子疼死了
My neck is killing me.
肯定是睡落枕了
I must've slept on it funny.
什么 脖子疼 能低头吗
What's that? Neck pain? Can you look down?
-好像能 -好像
- Yeah, I guess. - You guess?
我们去看医生 绝对是脑膜炎
We're going to the doctor. It's definitely meningitis.
不是脑膜炎
It's not meningitis!
你知道还有谁以为自己没得脑膜炎吗
You know who else didn't think they had meningitis?
你亲戚杰拉尔德
Your cousin Gerald.
结果脊椎都废了
Then it ate through his spine,
现在他就是个人形水母
and now he's just a human jellyfish
得被人用水桶提着走
they have to carry around in a bucket!
走过去 让我看看你走路的样子
Walk away from me. Let me see how you walk.
你步态都歪了 我们去看医生
Your gait's uneven. We're going to the doctor!
而当我妈对一切反应过度时
And while my mother overreacted to everything,
我爸则毫无反应
my dad didn't react at all.
爸
Dad?
我捡回旋镖时从树上摔下来来
I fell off the tree trying to get my boomerang,
胳膊就这样了
and this happened.
别在意 没事的
Just don't pick at it. You'll be fine.
太好了 我继续出去玩了
Yes! I'm going back out!
但最糟的情况要数
But the worst was when you'd get caught
被这两种求医理念同时夹击
between their medical philosophies.
爸 这看起来正常吗
Dad, does this look normal?
你是个油脂分泌旺盛
Considering you're a greasy, oily
爱冒痘的青少年 正常
teen with a zit? Yes.
不 那是蜘蛛咬的
No! That is a spider bite.
我美甲师贾内家的二儿子也以为只是长痘
My nail girl Janae's middle son thought he had a zit,
但实际上是黑寡妇的注射点
but it was actually a black widow injection point.
等他反应过来
Next thing he knew,
上百只小蜘蛛从他肉呼呼的脸颊冒了出来
about 100 newborn spiders emerged from his fleshy cheek.
我不希望脸颊里有蜘蛛蛋 妈妈
I don't like the spider eggs in my face, Mama!
默里 去开车 我们去急诊室
Murray, start the car. We're going to the E.R.
只是冒痘 我不去
Yeah, it's a zit. I'm not doing that.
有妈妈在 宝贝
Mama's got you, baby!
我不要蜘蛛
I-I don't want the spiders!
金色年代 第六季第二十集
那是一九八几年的四月三日
It was April 3rd, 1980-something,
我姐停滞不前的音乐事业即将全速前进
and my sister's stalled music career was about to get a boost.
大伙 我有天大的消息
Guys, I have insane news!
我们刚接到了千载难逢的演出
We just got the gig of a lifetime.
我们要在费城体育馆演出了
We're playing The Philadelphia freakin' Spectrum!
体育馆
The Spectrum?!
飞人队的妻子们有项慈善活动
The Flyers Wives have this charity
办一整场嘉年华
where they throw a whole carnival.
我们被选中
And we got picked
作为本地乐队上台现场演出
to be the local band to perform live on stage.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this even happen?
显然是因为口耳相传
Word of mouth, obviously.
当然 另外我还寄去了音乐小样
For sure. Also, I submitted a demo.
我的天 杰夫
Oh, my God, Geoff.
你真的是世上最棒的
You are seriously the most amazing
男朋友兼乐队经纪人
boyfriend/band manager ever.
我是经纪人 真的吗
Me, manager? Really?
你让我们得到了这个大机会 杰夫
You got us our big break, Geoff.
这完全是你应得的
You've totally earned it.
太好了 我十分确定
Sweet! If there's one thing I know,
给我暴脾气的女友乐队当经纪人
managing my hot-tempered girlfriend's band
肯定会有好下场
could only end well.
有个问题 信是寄给你和兰妮的
Problem. This letter's for you and Lainey.
是的 小样是六个月前寄过去的
Yeah, I submitted their demo six months ago.
这么说他们想要的是三个人都在的乐队
So now they're only getting 2/3 of the band they want?
你烂透了 你被解雇了
You suck, and you're fired!
不 完全没有好下场
Oh, no! This didn't end well at all!
我们死定了
We are so boned!
现在他们肯定不想让我们去演出了
There's no way they'll ever want us to perform now.
为什么不 没有兰妮我们一样劲爆
Like, why not? We still totally rock it hard without Lainey.
是真的 辍学组合实力未减
It's true. The Dropouts still got the goods.
我要求你大胆去争取
I demand you go for it!
可恶 我们重新聘用的老经纪人说得对
Damn it. Our old but re-hired band manager is right.
成为巨星的火爆之旅从这里开始
Our rocket ride to superstardom begins now.
要知道 我对纪录片摄制略有涉猎
You know, I've been dabbling a bit in documentary filmmaking.
或许我可以给你们拍个纪录片
Maybe I can make a rockumentary about you guys,
像U2乐队的《神采飞扬》那样
like U2's "Rattle and Hum."
没门 呆子
No way, nerd.
等等 抱歉 我习惯了
Oh, wait. Sorry. Force of habit.
-好的 -真的吗
- Yes. - ?For real?!
粉丝肯定会想知道我们是如何起步的
Our fans will for sure want to know how it all started.
太棒了
Sweet!
你可以去飞人队妻子们办的嘉年华演出
You get to perform for carnies and the Flyers' romantic partners,
我可以拍下来
and I get to film it.
我听到了"飞人队"和"嘉年华"
I heard "Flyers" and "carnies."
无论是什么事我必须掺一脚
I must be a part of whatever this is.
她们得到了真正的演出机会 在体育场
They got a real gig playing The Spectrum.
不 与他无关 少来掺和 哥们
No, it's none of his business. Just butt out, dude.
拜托 我们都知道你需要我的新鲜节奏
Come on! We both know you need my fresh rhymes.
你的垃圾饶舌在摇滚乐队没有立足之地
Your garbage rap has no place in a rock band.
那为什么史密斯飞船将他们的摇滚
So what about when Aerosmith combined their rock
和RUN-DMC的饶舌结合起来
with the sick rap stylings of Run-DMC?
那不重要 你根本不是乐队一员
Doesn't matter! You're not even in the band.
我是乐队一员
Oh, I'm in the band!
-你不是 -我是乐队一员
- No, you're not. - ?I'm in the band.
你没有 别说了
No, you're not! Stop saying it!
-说什么 -你是乐队一员
- Saying what? - ?You're in the band.
她亲口说的 亚当都拍下来了
She said it! Adam's got it on tape!
正式决定了 我是乐队一员
It's official! I'm in the band.
于是巴瑞决定掺和爱丽卡的生活
And so Barry decided to butt into Erica's life.
与此同时 我爸正面对人生最重要的决定
Meanwhile, my Dad was facing the decision of a lifetime.
你喜欢哪种椒盐脆饼 老默
What form you like your pretzels in, Mur?
棍状的还是绕起来的
Rods or twists?
不是吧
Really?
你已经懒到了这个份上
It's gotten to the point where you're so lazy,
甚至让比尔去帮你拿零食
even Bill has to get your snacks?
这和懒不懒无关
Hey, there's nothing lazy
他是我强壮温柔的挚友
about my robust gentleman best friend here.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill!
他只是在过去三周里都不能抬左胳膊
He just hasn't been able to use his left arm for three weeks
因为他肩膀火♥辣♥辣地疼
because of a searing, fire-like shoulder pain.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill!
什么 你怎么什么都没说
You what?! Why haven't you said anything?
我不过是拿遥控器时扭到了肩膀
I just tweaked my shoulder reaching for the remote wrong.
不要小题大做
Don't make a big deal out of it.
你手臂都不能动了 还不算大事吗
You can't move your arm. How is that not a big deal?
不过是扭到了
It's just a tweak!
或是晚期麻风病
Or advanced leprosy.
不 那是最严重的一种
Oh, no! That's the worst kind!
别听她的 比尔
Don't listen to her, Bill.
你知道还有谁没听我的吗
You know who else didn't listen?
莫娜·希夫曼的侄子
Myrna Silvman's nephew.
那孩子不得不搬去夏威夷群岛
And the boy had to move to a Hawaiian island
那里没有直通航♥班♥
where there are no direct flights.
最后 他只剩一只耳朵一只脚了
In the end, he was just an ear and a foot.
老天爷 我不想要一个人类边角料朋友
Sweet Lord! I don't want a friend who's just human odds and ends.
快去看医生
Go to a doctor!
我不去看医生 他们最会骗钱了
I'm not going to a doctor! They're scam artists!
看起来你不过是扭到了肩膀
Yeah. Looks like you just tweaked your shoulder.
该死的 一百美元加停车费就这么没了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表