剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Mur, need I remind you,
你最初和贝弗在一起时大家也很担忧
people had concerns when you and Bevy first got together --
主要还是我
mainly me.
唯一的区别时 当时我不是彻底的白♥痴♥
Only difference is, I wasn't a total moron.
你当时毫无抱负
You had no ambition.
我不得不在店里给你安排个工作 记得吗
I had to give you a job in my store, remember?
面对现实吧 你当时一样又年轻又蠢
Face it. You were just as young and dumb,
可我不在乎 因为你爱我女儿
but I didn't care, 'cause you loved my daughter,
那是唯一重要的事
and that's all that matters.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
我已经受够谈心 期望
I'm done talking and hoping
努力让我们的关系变得更好了
and trying to make things better between us.
我受够了
I'm just done.
你很生气 我明白
You're mad. I get it.
我永远只会抱怨你有多逊
All I do is complain about how lame you are
其实真正很逊的人是我
when, really, I'm the lame one.
拜托 你才不是真心那么想
Please. You don't really believe that.
不 我是真心的
No, I really do.
在你眼里
You were able to look at me
我不只是你的女儿
as something other than your little girl,
可我只会把你看作我的老妈
but I couldn't see you as anything but my mom.
做你的妈妈我很骄傲
You know, I'm proud to be your mom.
所以假如不得不以这种方式
So if this is the way it has to be,
我也能接受
I can live with it.
我不能接受
Well, I can't.
事实是 你比我说得要优秀多了
Truth is, you have way more to offer than I give you credit for.
这是你对我说过的最贴心的话
That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
闺伴本该如此
What are gal pals for?
我好爱好爱你 我的宝贝小闺伴
I love you so, so much, my sweet little gal pal.
那天 我妈终于得到了她想要的二重唱
That day, my mom finally got the duet she wanted.
*你知道我希望我得到了杰西的女孩*
*You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl*
*我希望我得到了杰西的女孩*
*I wish that I had Jessie's girl*
*我要上哪去找那样的女人*
*Where can I find a woman like that?*
至于巴瑞 他终于意识到
As for Barry, he finally realized
我爸只是为了他和兰妮好
my dad was just looking out for him and Lainey.
你们在做什么
What you doing?
给带劲单车和键盘吉他标上"出♥售♥"
Typing a "for sale" ad for a rad bike and keytar.
我们要配对卖♥♥ 因为感觉这样才合理
We're selling them as a set, 'cause it just makes sense.
不
No.
不要卖♥♥掉蠢单车和奇怪的胸口钢琴
Don't sell the stupid bike and weird chest piano.
我们不能留着
We can't keep 'em.
你说爱是不够的
You said love isn't enough.
我想我是忘了
I guess I forgot --
刚开始时 爱是唯一重要的
in the beginning, love is all that matters.
给你
Here.
这是什么
What is this?
我为你们开了一个储蓄帐户
I opened up a savings account for you.
我已经存了你赚的六美元
I already put in the 6 bucks that you earned,
还给你加倍了
and I doubled it.
十二美元可算不上储备金
12 bucks is hardly a nest egg.
你有的是时间做像我这样省钱的人
You got plenty of time to be a saver like me.
现在重要的
What's important now
是和你爱的女孩共建人生
is to build a life with the girl you love.
纵然我爸那么爱省钱
As much as my dad loved saving money,
他意识到 爱是无价的
he realized you can't put a price on love.
事实是 你能投资的最佳事物
Truth is, the best thing to invest in
就是你身边的人
are the people by your side,
因为归根结底 是这些人支持你
'cause in the end, they're the people who back you up
确保你永远不必单飞
and make sure that you never have to go solo.
此集献给卡拉OK热潮
我爸 我妈
*我知道她用那热辣的身体爱他*
*And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it*
*而他在深夜拥她在怀*
*And he's holding her in his arms. Late, late at night*
*你知道我希望我能得到杰夫的女孩*
*You know I wish that I had Geoff's girl*
*你我希望我能得到杰夫的女孩*
*I wish that I had Geoff's girl*
-妈 -我肚子里造出来的
- Mom! -I baked her in my belly.
这真的是首好歌♥
It really is a great song.
是啊 的确是
Yeah, it really is.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表