剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
would you be open to the "crawling back to grovel" option?
太晚了 我们正要开始录《星探》试镜带
Too late. We're about to record our audition for "Star Search."
没错 我们即将进一步改良
That's right. And we're about to make
《波西米亚狂想曲》
"Bohemian Rhapsody" even better.
你们要怎么改良世上最棒的摇滚歌♥曲
How do you make the greatest rock song in the world better?
答案就在歌♥名里 《波西米亚饶舌城市》
It's right there in the title -- "Bohemian Rap City."
饶舌城市
Rap City.
等等 你以为狂想曲是"饶舌城市"
Wait. You think it's Rap City?
当然
Duh.
他们怎么能唱一首发生在饶舌城市的歌♥
How can they make a song set in a rap city
却一个押韵和带劲的节奏都没有
and not have one single sick rhyme or fresh beat?
走起
Hit it!
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*我好抱歉好抱歉*
*I'm so, so sorry*
*我刚杀了个人*
*Just killed a man*
*用空手道的神力杀的*
*With the power of karate*
*用枪指着他的头*
*Put a gun against his head*
*还有我的脚*
*And my foot*
*扣动扳机 他死了*
*Pulled my trigger, now he's dead*
*用脚踹死他的*
*Killed him with my foot*
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*你生了一个忍♥者*
*You gave birth to a ninja*
*人生才刚开始*
*Life had just begun*
*现在他们要把我的脚锁起来*
*Now they're locking up my feet*
*可现在我毁了整个人生*
*But now I've gone and thrown it all away*
*我还用双节棍揍了他几下*
*Oh, I also hit him with some nunchucks*
*妈妈*
*Mama*
*我很抱歉他死了*
*I'm sorry that he died*
*我很抱歉我实施了双脚自杀*
*I'm sorry I committed foot homicide*
*我不是故意要让你哭泣*
*Didn't mean to make you cry*
*假如明天这个时候我还没回来*
*If I'm not back again this time tomorrow*
*-继续活下去 -巴瑞走了*
*Carry on, carry on **Barry's gone, Barry's gone*
*就像一切都不重要那般*
*As if nothing really matters*
*你会失去世界上最棒的饶舌歌♥手*
*And you'll lose the world's best rapper*
*太晚了*
*Too late*
*覆踢难收*
*I can't unkick his face*
*我的时辰到了*
*My time has come*
*我要搬到外太空*
*I'm moving to outer space*
*我脊背发凉*
*Send shivers down my spine*
*我还是火星人*
*I'm also from Mars*
*我浑身每时每刻都在痛*
*Body's aching all the time*
*我忘记说了*
*I forgot to mention that*
*再见 大家*
*Goodbye, everybody*
*我是个外星人*
*I'm an alien*
*我必须走了*
*I've got to go*
*我没有小鸡鸡*
*And I got no private parts, yo!*
*必须放下你们所有人去面对现实*
*Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth*
*我会想念你 饶舌城市*
*I'll miss you, Rap City*
*妈妈*
*Mama,*
*我就这样飞过月球*
*And so I sail past the moon*
*再见 饶舌城市*
*Goodbye, Rap City*
*希望我们很快会再见*
*Hope I see y'all soon*
*发射到超空间*
*Blasting off to hyperspace*
*或许你能跟着我*
*Maybe you can follow me*
*我会在那开始建立自己的饶舌殖民地*
*That's where I'll be starting my own rap colony*
*每条街上都有可可奶喷泉*
*Chocolate milk fountains on every street*
*为我杀人的双脚立金雕像*
*And big golden statues of my murderous feet*
*我叫大甜甜 我不是喜剧演员*
*My name is Big Tasty, and I am no comedian*
*不过是宇宙之主*
*Just god of the universe*
*我还是波西米亚人*
*Also I'm Bohemian*
容我打断你
Okay, I'm gonna stop you there.
怎么了
What?
-我们需要你归队 -真的吗
- We need you back. - Really?
说实话吧
Well, let's be honest.
我们的乐队需要弗雷迪·默丘里归队
Our band needs its Freddie Mercury.
拜托 我们都知道是你
Come on, we both know that's you.
说实话 我认为是你
Honestly, I-I thought it was you.
其实 我今天意识到我们不需要门面
Actually, I realized today that we don't need a frontman.
你知道比在商场演砸更糟的是什么吗
You know what's worse than bombing at some mall?
自己独自一人演砸
Having to do it alone.
你永远不必再独自一人了
Well, you'll never be alone again.
有时
Sometimes,
你直到失去某样东西才意识到它有多重要
you don't realize how important something is until it's gone,
然后你会拼尽全力把它找回来
and you do whatever it takes to find it again.
别
Don't.
邮票都没了 结束了 明白吗
The stamps are gone. It's over, okay?
给 我买♥♥了阿宾顿邮票博览会的票
Here. I got us tickets to the Abington Stamp Expo.
我听说有张八十周年的小马快递邮票
I heard there's an 80th anniversary Pony Express
会在那拍卖♥♥
up for auction.
打住 你不必为了我
Stop. You don't have to pretend to like
假装喜欢我的蠢爱好
my dumb hobby just for me.
不 我懂
No. I-I get it.
集邮不只是个爱好
Stamps are more than just a hobby.
他们是你童年时的一道光
They were a bright spot when you were a kid.
可以这么说
You could say that.
我的手办对我来说也是一样
Well, that's what all my action figures are for me.
无论我年纪多大 这些玩具会让我想起
No matter how old I am, these toys remind me of a time
轻松有趣的时光 你明白吗
when things were just easy and fun, you know?
我明白 我真的明白
I do know. I really do.
所以 我们要不要一起去创造新的光
So, what do you say we make some new bright spots
去邮票博览会
and go to your Stamp Expo?
我们去拿下那张小马快递
Let's go get that Pony Express.
我们时常会犯糊涂
So often, we get carried away thinking
认为自己一个人能做得更好
we can do things better on our own.
事实是
The fact is,
当你是团队的一部分 生活更美好
life is better when you're part of a team.
当你有真正爱你的人支持你
When you have people you truly love backing you up,
一切都更摇滚 听起来更美妙
everything rocks harder, sounds better,
光芒更耀眼
and shines brighter.
归根结底 最重要的是
And in the end, nothing really matters more
是大家永远在一起
than keeping the band together.
十年后 后
Ten years later, later,
变形金刚们被丢到垃圾星球拉基创
The Transformers have been dumped on The Junk Planet of Trashtron.
但快看
But look!
楚巴卡和他的朋友们会拯救他们
Chewbacca and his friends will save them!
此集献给超棒的爱好
我认为我们该过去看看 锤子头
I think we should check it out, Hammerhead.
是的 没错 好主意
Yes, definitely. Good idea.
不 垃圾堆正在坍塌
Oh, no! The trash pile is collapsing!
也献给更尊贵的爱好
集邮 是种爱好
Stamps, are a hobby.
我们有来自全世界的收藏
We have a world-wide collection.
非常有异域风情 快看
Very exotic. Check that.
别闹了
Stop it!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表