剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 我妈没去坐办公室
Back in the '80s, my mom didn't go into an office
但她确实有份很重要的工作
but she did have an important job --
操持起金伯格一家的一天
getting the Goldbergs' day off and running,
全从丰盛的早餐开始
and it all started with a hearty breakfast.
《捉鬼敢死队》麦片喂我的棉花糖小怪物
Ghostbusters cereal for my little Marshmallow Man.
脆脆的让我感觉好好
Crunchin' makes me feel good!
三倍蛋白质 四倍鸡蛋
Triple protein, quadruple egg,
五倍芝士煎蛋卷喂我的灰熊小巴瑞
and quintuple cheese omelet for my grizzly Barry.
我的身体能立即将这些全变成肌肉
My body will turn all of this into muscle immediately.
看着
Watch.
爱丽卡 葡萄干麦片和西梅汁
Erica, Raisin Bran with a prune juice chaser.
有益身心 顺肠通便
What's good for the heart is also good for the bottom.
妈
Gah, Mom!
但也要说声谢谢你
But also, thank you.
贝弗 我喜欢哪件衬衫
Bevy, which shirt do I like?
我妈还是我们家的造型师
My mom was also our in-house stylist.
-左手的 -我喜欢哪条裤子
- Left hand. - And which pants do I like?
-你穿着的这条 -所以我才穿它
- The ones you're wearing. - That's why I put 'em on!
-我知道怎么穿好看 -你真的很懂
- I know what looks good. - You really do.
现在去换袜子 两只颜色不一样
Now go change your socks. They're two different colors.
是啊 我去去就回
Oh, yeah. I'll be right back.
她还是我们的药剂师
She was also our pharmacist.
血压药 胆固醇药
Blood pressure, cholesterol,
烧心药 驱虫药
heartburn, and dewormer.
驱虫药 你这是什么意思
Dewormer? What aren't you telling me?
不是给你吃的 爸 是给幸运的
Not for you, Dad -- for Lucky.
谁是我的小粑粑王
Who's my little dumper?
当她把我们送走后
?And when she sent us off,
我妈的工作才真正开始
that's when my mom's work really began.
我要反馈一下去劳德代尔堡的航♥班♥
Yes, I'm calling about my flight to Ft. Lauderdale,
跟去地狱的航♥班♥没区别
which might as well have been to hell
因为自从飞机着陆 我的后背和腹股沟
because that's what my back and upper groin have been in
一直疼得要死
since we landed.
TWA[环球航♥空♥公♥司♥]是什么意思
What does "TWA" stand for, anyway?
"最差航♥空♥公♥司♥"吗
"The Worst Airline"?
你猜怎么着 韦恩
You know what, Wayne?
让你的上级接电♥话♥
Just connect me to your supervisor.
你得让你的上级接电♥话♥ 莉蒂亚
I'm gonna need to speak to your supervisor, Lydia.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
你得让你的上级接电♥话♥
I need to talk to your supervisor.
就让你的上级接电♥话♥吧
Just connect me to your supervisor.
或许你的上级会有不同看法
Well, maybe your supervisor feels differently.
让更高一级的人接电♥话♥
Let me speak to someone higher.
或许你的上级能帮上忙
Well, maybe your supervisor can help me.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我要求你的上级接电♥话♥
I demand to speak to your supervisor.
你就是CEO
Oh, you're the CEO?
那我要两张头等舱机票
Well, then, I'm gonna need two first-class tickets
和那些成袋的小椒盐脆饼
and a mess of those little pretzel bags.
在清洁 打折 抱怨后
After cleaning, couponing, and complaining,
我妈火速离家做去做她最爱的事
my mom sped off to do her favorite thing --
购物和办杂务
shopping and errands.
没错 贝弗莉·金伯格势不可挡
Yep, Beverly Goldberg was an unstoppable force!
该死的
Damn it!
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?!
谁会真的在停车标志下停车
Nobody stops at that stop sign!
金色年代 第六季第十三集
那是一九八几年的三月六日
It was March 6th, 1980-something,
在疗了数周情伤后
and, after weeks of mending a broken heart,
我哥终于准备好重回正常生活了
my brother was finally ready to get back to normal life.
早上好 JTP
Buenos dias, hoh-tah tay pay!
JTP
Hoh-tah tay pay!
我们现在都说西语了吗
Are we doing Spanish now?
你闭嘴 马特·布莱德利
El shut up-o, Mateo Bradley!
先生们 我知道兰妮这出狗血戏
Gentleman, I know I've been distracted
分散了我的注意力
by the whole Lainey drama,
但不要怕 JTP
but fear not, JTP.
我已准备好再次重回王座
I'm once again ready to sit upon my throne
做你们不可靠的领导者
as your unstable leader.
我的第一道法令
My first decree --
我们去玩球
we shall playeth Smashball.
我们很想去
Ooh, we'd love to,
但到了大学申请的关键时刻
but it's crunch time for college applications.
对
Oh...right.
大学
College.
我们是高四生
We are seniors,
的确到了该申请大学的时候了 对吧
so that would be happening right around now, wouldn't it?
哥们 别告诉我们兰妮这件事
Dude, don't tell us the whole Lainey thing
让你忘了大学申请
distracted you from applying to college.
没有
No!
别傻了 马特·布莱德利
Don't be so stupid, Matt Bradley!
可我什么都没说
But I didn't even say --
单纯出于好奇
Just out of curiosity,
告诉我申请过程的所有步骤
tell me everything about this application process
好让我知道你们做得没错
so I know you're doing it right.
我们一直在猛加额外课程
Well, we've really been beefing up our extra curriculars.
裸罗伯是鹰级童子军
Naked Rob is an Eagle Scout.
那是最高级别的童子军
It's the highest level of Boy Scout
也是最低级别的警♥察♥
and the lowest level of cop.
安迪是青少年篮球教练
Andy's a youth basketball coach.
我能行因为我比那些孩子都高
Which is cool 'cause I'm taller than all of 'em.
马特·布莱德利加入了大哥哥项目
And Matt Bradley's in the Big Brother program.
耶利米偷走了我的心
Jeremiah really stole my heart.
好像还偷走了我的车钥匙
And I think also my car keys.
我是模拟联♥合♥国♥的财务主管
And I'm the treasurer for the Model UN.
压力真的很大 我的腋毛都掉光了
It's really stressful, so all my armpit hair fell out,
但若能让达特茅斯学院高看我一眼 值
but it'll all be worth it if it impresses Dartmouth.
见到你们都有所准备真好
It's good to see we're all preparing.
因此 没有理由恐慌
Therefore, there's no reason to panic.
失陪
Excuse me.
我要抓狂了
I'm freaking out, man!
那只松鼠又笑话你了吗
Is that squirrel taunting you again?
很显然 我一直只顾着不能和兰妮结婚
Apparently, I got so swept up in not getting married to Lainey,
我把"报考大学"这件事全忘光了
I forgot about the whole "getting into college" thing!
你说"大学"了吗 我听到了"大学"
Did you say "college"? I heard "college."
不准搞砸这件事 白♥痴♥
Don't screw this up, moron.
他从哪冒出来的
Where did he come from?!
爸 别来烦我
Dad, you gotta back off.
我甚至不知道想去哪所大学
I don't even know where I want to go to school!
这我能帮上忙
That's where I can help.
好了 我需要你集中注意力
Okay, I need you to focus up here,
因为选大学
'cause picking a school
可急不得
is not something you just rush into.
搞定
Done.
-我要去塔夫茨大学 -白♥痴♥
- I'm going to Tufts. - ?Moron!
你不能随便翻开本书
You don't just open up a book
随便选一所学校
and pick out some random school
说"就这个了"
and say, "That's the one."
-可这样很合理 -为什么
- But it just makes sense. - ?Why?
因为这学校叫塔夫茨
'Cause its name is Tufts,
而我基本上是世上最塔夫[强悍]的人
and I'm basically the toughest man in the world.
-塔夫茨 行 定了 -真的吗
- Tufts, fine, done. - ?Really?
哪怕你用世上最蠢的方式入学
Hey, even if you got there the dumbest way possible,
塔夫茨仍旧是所好学校 所以我同意
Tufts is still a great school, so I'm good.
我们这就决定好我要申请哪所大学了吗
So did we just decide where I'm applying to college?
我儿子要去塔夫茨了
My son's going to Tufts!
正当巴瑞为他梦想中的大学兴奋时
While Barry was getting excited about his dream college,
我妈正试图冷静下来
my mom was just trying to calm her nerves.
我第一次在停车标志下违规时就说
I've been saying it since the first time I ran that stop sign --
那个十字路口肯定要发生事故
that intersection is an accident waiting to happen,
现在妈妈必须解决这个问题
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表