剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
《大联盟》中的瑞克·野小子·沃恩
Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn in "Major League,"
巴瑞终于能看清了
Barry could finally see clearly,
他会靠这个一举赢得胜利
and he'd use it to win once and for all.
但他并没有
Except he didn't.
那天 巴瑞没靠他的新眼镜
That day, Barry didn't use his new glasses
投好球让对方出局
to strike out the other team.
而是直接投球还击
Instead, he struck 'em down,
那感觉无与伦比
and it felt glorious.
给我滚出去
You're out of here!
在那一刻 我有了新的体育英雄
In that moment, I had a new sports hero --
巴瑞·野小子·金伯格
Barry "Wild Thing" Goldberg.
-起来 -什么
- Hey, get up. - What?
你听到了 起来 换衣服
You heard me. Get up. Get dressed.
或许再梳梳头
Maybe run a comb through your hair.
为什么 我们要去哪
Why? Where are we going?
去挽回杰夫
To get Geoff back.
那卢怎么办
What about Lou?
假如他认为能让我的宝贝见不到小情人
If he thinks he's gonna keep my baby from the man she loves,
他就会发现我能成为怎样的坏影响
then he's gonna find out what a bad influence I can be.
没错 没人能惹贝弗莉·金伯格
Yep, no one messes with Beverly Goldberg.
当然 她用了一阵子才被说服
Sure, it took her a while to get onboard,
但杰夫的老爸即将面对
but now Geoff's dad was about to face off
我们的野老妈
with our Wild Thing.
晚上好 卢
Evening, Lou.
谢谢你来到这个伏击之中
Thank you for coming to this ambush.
你胆敢说我女儿配不上你的
How dare you say my daughter isn't good enough for your --
妈 等等
Mom, wait.
我知道我求你帮我搞定
I know I begged you to fix this,
但这是我必须自己去做的事
but this is something I have to do on my own.
但我火已经上来了
But I'm all revved up.
拜托再降下去 交给我
Please, rev down. I got this.
我知道我给杰夫惹麻烦
Look, I know I get Geoff into trouble
逼他离开舒适区
and force him out of his comfort zone
让他在你客厅里办派对
and have him throw parties in your living room.
但这世上没有任何幻灯片
But there is not a slide show in the world
能让你看到我有多爱你儿子
that will make you see just how much I love your son.
尽管我自私又喜怒无常
Even though I'm selfish and moody
还没有真正长大
and have so much growing up to do,
你仍然爱我
you still love me.
所以 我真的完全配不上你这样的人
So, yeah, I'm not nearly good enough for a guy like you.
但你让我想竭尽所能证明我能配得上你
But you make me wanna do whatever it takes to prove I can be.
或许他们的确能激发彼此最好的一面
Maybe they do bring out the best in each other.
不是或许 卢 就是如此
No maybe, Lou. They just do.
有时我们得为了所爱而奋战
Sometimes we've got to fight for what we love,
但没有支援怎么能算一场好仗
but what good is a fight without a little backup?
一点点出界
Just a bit outside.
所谓家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
你们是一支队伍
You're a team --
一支永远不会停止相信彼此的队伍
a team that never stops believing in each other.
当遇到那种情况时
And when that happens,
能让一切变得更美好
it makes everything a little more groovy.
此集献给巴瑞·金伯格
他终于承认自己需要戴眼镜了
为什么我戴眼镜时你叫我呆子
How come when I wear glasses you call me a nerd,
但你戴眼镜时却看起来很帅
but when you wear glasses you look awesome?
这不太公平吧
That's not very fair.
我喜欢这副眼镜
I like the glasses.
好了
Okay!
闪开 傻蛋 我们看不到了
Move, dumbass. We can't see!
我知道 我也曾和你们一样
I konw. I was once like you.
但多亏了科技进步
But thanks to major advances
和隐形眼镜技术
and contact lenses technology,
如今我的视力和拿着望远镜的老鹰一样好
I now have the vision of an eagle holding a telescope.
如今我的视力比完美更完美
Now that I have better than perfect vision,
我有了许多全新的事业可以选择
a whole new world of careers is opne up for me.
看
Behold!
现在我可以做战斗机飞行员
I can now be a fighter pilot.
裁判
Umpire.
专业找沃尔多在哪的人
Professional Where's Waldo finder.
爱看书的人
Avid reader.
在米粒上写字的人
Guy who writes things on rice.
远距离偷♥窥♥狂
Long-distance peeping Tom and --
奥♥运♥会运动员
Olympic athlete.
现在开始为奥♥运♥会训练晚了点
It's a tad late to start training for the Olympics.
有我这双聚焦的棕眼睛 不算晚
Not with these focus baby browns.
天哪 我的隐形眼镜掉了
Oh, God! My contact lense poped out!
帮帮忙
Help!
帮帮我
Help me!
记住我的话 假如巴瑞真能参赛
Mark my words. If Barry somehow makes it in,
那将是奥♥运♥史上
it'll be the most memorable thing
令人最印象深刻的事
that ever happened to the Olympics.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表