剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我没下注
I didn't place the bets
因为我想尽力保护你
because I was trying to protect you.
你的赌瘾已经成了大问题
This gambling has become a real problem.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
贝弗 我需要赢这一次
Bevy, I needed this win.
我需要再次做自己
I needed to be me again.
这样不行 这不是你
Not like this. None of this is you.
我只是以为我能自己解决这个问题
I just thought I could figure this out on my own.
我过去总是解决家里的问题
I'm used to fixing problems in this family,
而不是成为问题
not being the problem.
现在轮到我帮你解决问题了
Well, now it's my turn to help fix this for you.
我会很想念那些给豪赌客的礼品
I'm really gonna miss those high-roller comps.
爸 在家你每晚都有礼品
Dad, you're comped here every night.
我知道 只不过
I know. It's just...
我以为我和其他人不一样
I thought I was different from everyone else.
我以为我很幸运
I thought I was lucky.
你是很幸运
You are!
你有我们
You have us.
我们有你
And we have you.
这么看我们也挺幸运的
And that makes us pretty lucky, too.
那天
That day,
老爷子意识到人生中唯一稳赢的赌注
Pops realized there's only one sure bet in life,
他们永远在你身边
就是家人的爱
and that's the love of your family --
尽管他们很疯狂
as crazy as they may be.
你们居然真的在玩游戏
Are you actually playing my game?
把话说清楚 我不是那么跑的
For the record, I don't run like that,
但挺有意思的
but it's kinda fun.
尽管很难承认
And as hard as it is to admit,
我们知道你是用爱在做这个游戏
we know you made this game with love.
是真的
I really did,
但假如写我的生活会伤到我爱的人
but if writing about my life is gonna hurt the people I love,
那说实话 我不想写了
then, honestly, I don't want to do it.
不 爸说得对
No, Dad was right.
这是你最擅长的
It's what you do best.
说实话 你把我的名字改了也没关系
And, honestly, it's fine you changed my name.
这样我做过的那些傻事
It gives me plausible deniability
都有了看似可信的否认机会
over all the stupid stuff I've done.
老天 我真的做过不少傻事
And, man, I've done some really stupid stuff.
我要拥抱你们俩
I'm gonna hug you both,
你们也拿我没办法
and there's nothing you can do about it.
-逊 -不要再抱了
- Oh, lame. ?- Enough with the hugging.
那天 我终于明白了
That day, I learned what it means
"去写自己了解的"是什么意思
when they say "write what you know".
而我最了解最热爱的
There was nothing I knew better or loved more
就是金伯格一家
than the Goldbergs.
此集献给现实中的爱丽卡[艾力克]
我身边的是现实中的艾力克·金伯格
I am here with the real Eric Goldberg.
这个剧讲的是你们一家人
You know, this show is based on your family --
巴瑞是巴瑞
and Barry is Barry,
亚当是亚当
and Adam is Adam --
但你实际上是怎样看待
but how do you really feel about the fact
自己变成了剧中的爱丽卡这件事的
that you have now become Erica on the show?
我有了看似可信的否认机会
I have plausible deniability. ?
我可以否认所有那些金伯格一家的故事
I can, uh, deny all those true Goldberg stories.
人们没有意识到许多爱丽卡的故事
People don't realize that a lot of Erica's stories
都源自于你的生活
come from your life.
例如 你有没有闯入过泳池
For example, did you ever break into a pool
偷克尼什馅饼还因此被捕
and steal a knish and get arrested for it?
是真的 我绝对偷了一个克尼什馅饼
Uh, true. Um, I definitely stole a knish,
然后因此被捕了
and I did get arrested for it.
你有没有偷偷去波克诺山
Did you ever sneak off to the Poconos
毁了你♥爸♥的车
and wreck your dad's car?
我大学时真的和女友去了
I did sneak off in college with my girlfriend.
然后翻车了
And the car rolled over
我爸最后看到顶棚塌陷的车
and my dad did have a cow at the end
真的大发脾气
when he saw the car with the roof crushed in.
真的还是假的
True or false --
你在高中时买♥♥了假身份证
Did you get a fake I.D. in high school?
假的 我没买♥♥假身份证
False. I did not get a fake I.D.
我自己做了假身份证
I made a fake I.D.
用我的电脑和压膜机
uh, with my computer and a laminator.
那是伊利诺斯州的假身份证
Uh, it was a fake I.D. from Illinois.
你当时想当摇滚明星吗
So, did you want to be a rock star,
会唱歌♥吗
and can you sing?
不 这不是真的 我唱歌♥很难听
No, this is not true. I have a horrible voice.
谢天谢地 你唱歌♥很动听
Thankfully, you have a beautiful voice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会成为摇滚明星的
You'll be the rock star.
好了
Okay,
我刚刚给《金伯格游戏》加了新关卡
I just programmed a new level in "The Goldberg Game" --
你的成绩是及格 金伯格先生
Your grade is a C-plus, Mr. Goldberg.
我认为游戏角色
I found the characters
是不讨喜的卡♥通♥化刻板印象
to be unlikable cartoonish stereotypes.
但这是个好游戏
But it's a good game!
事实上 好到我知道会出T恤周边
So good, in fact, that I know there can be, like, t-shirts
玩偶手办和衍生剧
and action figures and spin-offs.
这可能比《星球大战》还火
This could be bigger than "Star Wars"!
-星啥 -你怎么会不知道《星球大战》
- Star what? - How do you not know "Star Wars"?!
那是史上最棒的系列电影
It's the greatest film franchise ever made.
那是你的观点
Well, that's your opinion.
租《绝地归来》
Rent "Return of the Jedi" --
你自己看
see for yourself.
我只去影院看电影
I only see movies in the theater.
好 那我带你去看星战前传
Fine, I'll take you to see the "Star Wars" prequel
乔治·卢卡斯一直说要拍的那部
George Lucas has been talking about.
-已经上映了吗 -还没
- Is it out now? - No.
但他一直以来都说保证会拍
But he's been promising to make it forever,
肯定随时会拍的
so it'll be any day now.
我要是把你的成绩改成良 你能走开吗
If I change your grade to a B-minus, will you go away?
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表