剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Well, happy we cleared the air
这整件事都过去了
and this whole thing is done.
是结束了没错
Oh, it's done, all right.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我的孩子们总是为了躲我无所不用其极
My children have always gone to extreme lengths to avoid me.
爱丽卡装咳嗽装了六周
Erica's been pretending to cough for six weeks
巴瑞花了一百美元买♥♥杂货就为了逃掉今天
and Barry spent $100 on groceries just to get out of today.
-你都知道 -当然
- You know about that? - ?Of course.
可我不介意
But I didn't mind
因为我特别的小宝贝还爱我
'cause my special baby still loved me.
可之后我的宝贝说了"我恨你"
But then my baby said "I hate you."
在母亲节这天
On Mother's Day.
看来你要跟我闹别扭了
I see this is gonna be a whole thing.
不会闹别扭 我受够了
Not a thing. I'm done.
拜托 我道过歉了
Come on, I said I was sorry.
假如你不能向前看
If you can't just move on,
那是你的问题 到此为止
that's on you! Be done!
为了把话说清楚 你说"受够了"
For clarity's sake, when you say "done,"
具体是什么意思
what exactly does that mean?
意思是我受够了
It means I'm done.
随便吧 我不在乎 到此为止
Whatever! I don't care! Be done!
只是"受够了"可以意味着
It's just that "done" can cover
一段关系中的各种变化
such a wide spectrum of changes to a relationship,
-你能不能说得具体些 -好
- so if you could just add some specifics. - ?Sure.
具体地说 我受够了
Specifically, I'm done.
受够什么了 总是抱抱 对我很好吗
Done with what? Being snuggly and nice?
你这是威胁我吗
Is that the threat?
因为让我告诉你 那会很美好
'Cause lemme tell ya, that'd be delightful!
我是你的孩子 你不能受够我
I'm your child! You can't be done with me!
-我就是受够了 -不可能
- And yet I am. - ?No way!
我不信 你永远不会受够了
Not buying it! You'll never be done!
因为你最爱的就是我 女人
'Cause you're obsessed with me, lady!
说实话 你受够了我也不在乎
Honestly, I don't give a hoot you're done.
不过
But --
就当为了好玩 告诉我怎么弥补
Just for kicks, tell me how to fix it.
你想弥补 那就让时光倒流
You want to fix it? Then go back in time
回到你还是我的小宝宝时
to when you were the little squish
陪我过母亲节时还开心的要死
who was over the moon to spend Mother's Day with me.
否则 我受够了
And until then, I'm done.
尽管老妈发怒了
Despite the Mom rage,
我们都知道贝弗莉·金伯格
we all know there's no way Beverly Goldberg
永远不可能受够她的小宝贝 永远
would ever be done with her Schmoo. Ever.
没错 不可能的
Yep. Won't happen.
-她没回来 -糟糕
- She's not coming back. - Oh, balls.
母亲节终于过去了
Mother's Day was finally over,
我正在期待家里没有溺爱老妈的日子
and I was looking forward to life in a smother-free house.
-早上好 阳光老爷子 -什么早
- Mornin', Sunshine. - ?Morning?
看来老妈还在生气 没做早餐
Looks like Mom's still mad and didn't make breakfast.
但闹笑话的是她
But joke's on her
因为我们有任天堂麦片
'cause we got Nintendo Cereal System!
孩子 你怎么没去上学
Kiddo? Aren't you supposed to be at school?
不着急 这才
Nah, it's only --
11点30分了 没人叫我起床
11:30?! Balls! Nobody woke me up!
你没有闹钟吗
Well, don't you have an alarm clock?
我不需要 因为我妈总是
I don't need one 'cause Mom always --
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Balls. Balls! Balls!
哥们 你错过了英国文学演讲
Dude, you missed our English lit presentation.
我睡过头了 因为我妈没叫我
I overslept 'cause my mom didn't wake me.
你没有闹钟吗
Don't you have an alarm clock?
为什么每个人都一直唠叨闹钟的事
Why does everyone keep harping on this clock thing?
有个爱你的老妈谁还需要闹钟
You don't need one when you have a loving mother!
-你现在在看谁 -你
- Who are you looking at right now? - ?You!
不 你在看着饮水机
No, you're looking at the water fountain.
糟糕 平时也是我老妈
Aw, crap! My mom also reminds me
在我出门前提醒我戴矫正镜
to put on my glasses before I leave
现在我的斜视又犯了
and now my lazy eye is activated!
我的天 为什么偏偏今天
My God. Out of all the days,
你老妈早上不在家
why wasn't your mom there this morning?
因为她受够了 金戴夫
'Cause she's done, Dave Kim!
受够了 那是什么意思
Done? W-w-what does that mean?
我不知道 但情况看起来真的不妙
I don't know, but it's starting to seem really bad.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你们俩在一起看起来还是很诡异
It's still weird that you two are a thing.
那是当然
Hells yeah we are.
你朋友一直在看着我们
Um, your friend is totally watching us.
没有 我转过头了
No! I turned my head.
我的斜视眼还看着你
My lazy eye is still on you.
你是个小变♥态♥ 对不对
You're a freaky little guy, huh?
我还是彻底离开吧
I'm just gonna walk away entirely.
正当我妈受够了变得现实起来时
As the reality of my mom being done set in,
巴瑞下定决心要证明
Barry was dead-set on proving
他该是唯一去宾州大的金伯格
he should be the only Goldberg to go to Penn.
不 疲惫的烘焙师
No! It was time for the tired baker man
正要做甜甜圈
to make the donuts.
我喜欢他 因为他像我一样悲惨
I like him 'cause he's miserable like me.
你听完我无懈可击的陈述我才会走
I will not leave until you hear my airtight presentation
这会证明我才是该去宾州大的那个
of why I should be the one who goes to Penn.
不是吧 哥们
Really, dude?
杰夫瑞 把陈述小车推进来
Geoffrey, wheel in the presentation cart.
不需要陈述
Don't need a presentation.
你们俩都可以去那所该死的大学
You both can go to the damn college.
就让这傻蛋做他想做的
Just let the dumbass do his thing
然后他就会走开了
and then he'll go away.
这只需要你们80分钟时间
This will only take 80 minutes of your time.
包括演说 幻灯片
It includes a speech, slideshow,
饶舌插曲 问答环节
rap interlude, Q&A,
有犹太腊肠的幕间休息
intermission with kosher salami,
然后是优雅的闭幕式
followed by an elegant closing ceremony,
和T恤惊喜大放送
and surprise T-shirt giveaway.
都是男士中号♥的
They're all men's mediums.
等我做完 我们老爸就可以选择
Once I'm done, our dad will be able to choose
毫无疑问地选择
without question
我们中谁才该去宾州大
which one of us should go to Penn.
-爱丽卡 -什么
- Erica. - ?What?
-我选择爱丽卡 -可我还没开始
- I choose Erica. - But I didn't even start.
白♥痴♥ 你还有其他大学可上
Moron, you got into other schools.
这丫头只有两个选择
The only choice this girl has
那个沙发和那所大学
is that couch or that college.
-这么说是爱丽卡 -我不想瞎搅和
- So it's Erica. - ?Yeah, I don't want to step in,
但我认为他选了爱丽卡
but I think he chose Erica.
你究竟是怎么被宾州大入取的
How did you even get into Penn?
你从愚蠢的音乐大学辍学了
You flunked out of stupid music college!
我告诉他们高中毕业后
I told them that after high school,
我进行了长♥期♥"音乐休假"
I took a long-ass "music sabbatical."
他们全信了 一群傻蛋
They ate that up. Dummies.
我觉得我选得很对
I feel good about my choice.
爱丽卡 我选爱丽卡
Erica! I chose Erica!
爱丽卡 爱丽卡 爱丽卡
Erica, Erica, Erica.
你觉得你赢了 是不是
You think you've won, don't you?
是的 因为我赢了
I do. 'Cause I did.
因为他连说了十次爱丽卡
'Cause he said Erica, like, 10 times.
现在听我说 以后相信我
Hear me now, believe me later.
为了能赢我什么都会做
I'll do whatever it takes to win.
我会不吃不睡
I will not eat. I will not sleep.
我或许会吃也会睡
I mean, I might do both,
因为不吃不睡我会死
'cause without them, I'll die.
但你不会去宾州大
But you will not go to Penn.
这么说不做陈述了吗
So no more presentation?
我熬了整晚准备幻灯片
I stayed up all night preparing slides
准备闭幕仪式
and getting ready for the closing ceremony.
别管围巾舞了 杰夫
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表