剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Bill will help me spy on my father.
什么 不不不
Wha- No, no, no.
我只是来借辣椒酱的
I just came over for some salsa.
老默 说点什么
Mur, say something.
帮我买♥♥份漏斗蛋糕 我喜欢漏斗蛋糕
Get me a funnel cake. I love funnel cakes.
于是我妈拖着比尔去了大西洋城
And so my mom dragged Bill to Atlantic City
看看幸运老艾到底有多幸运
to see just how lucky Lucky Al really was.
原来 老爷子宝刀未老
Turns out, the old guy still had it.
乖乖 你错了 贝弗
Hot dog. You're wrong, Bev.
那爷们和过去一样幸运
The man's as lucky as ever.
不 他押的是手表
Nope. He's betting his watch.
你说得对 他不行了
You're right. He's a degenerate.
正当老爷子大输特输时
While Pops was losing big,
我正准备展示名叫《金伯格一家》的小作品
I was ready to unveil a little program called "The Goldbergs."
这和《休闲西装拉里》差不多
So, it's like "Leisure Suit Larry,"
你走来走去做有趣的任务
where you walk around and do funny stuff,
但我们的游戏
but in our game,
讲的是我家人那样疯狂的家人
it's about having a crazy family like mine.
例如 专横的溺爱过度母亲
For example, the overbearing smother.
你醒着的每时每刻她都在
She's there for every waking hour,
睡着的每时每刻她也在
and the sleeping ones, too.
有个不♥穿♥裤子的老爸
Then there's a pants-less dad.
你碰了恒温器他才会从椅子里起身
He only gets out of his chair if you touch the thermostat.
还有老爷子 智慧的老祖父
And Pops, the wise, old grandfather
指引你在这疯狂的世界里前进
who guides you through this crazy world
他的建议很有问题
with questionable advice.
这画面技巧非凡
Wow. This is an incredibly skilled graphic.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你骄傲吗
Are you?
-他骄傲吗 -祝你好运
- Is he? - ?Good luck.
我希望你家人不会介意
I hope your family will be okay with you
你为了喜剧公然取笑他们
openly mocking them for the sake of comedy.
相信我 我一辈子都在录他们
Trust me, I've been videotaping them my whole life
他们根本没注意到
and they don't even notice.
搞什么
What the crap?!
那看起来像电脑版的我
That looks like a computer version of me!
真的吗 我没看出来
Really? I don't see it.
上面还有我的名字
It's says my name right there!
哥们 没有书面同意
Dude! You can't make a game about me
你不能把我做成游戏
without express written consent!
这游戏讲的不是你
This game isn't just about you.
瞧 讲的是我们全家
See? It's about our whole family.
瞧 电脑老爸坐在他的电脑椅子里
See? There's computer Dad in his computer underpants.
爸 亚当把你写进了他的蠢游戏
Dad! Adam put you in his stupid game,
你只坐在椅子里叫我们白♥痴♥
and all you do is sit in your chair and call us morons!
让我安静地坐在椅子里 白♥痴♥
Just let me sit in my chair in peace, moron!
瞧 不过是为了搞笑
See? It's all in good fun.
快看爱丽卡的奖励关
Check out the Erica bonus level.
你在她街头卖♥♥艺时朝她扔番茄
You throw rotten tomatoes at her as she busks.
假如直接击中次数够多
If you get enough direct hits,
她就不再唱歌♥回去上大学
she stops singing and goes back to college.
老天 爱丽卡太烂了
Oh, man. Erica's garbage.
这部分你做得非常好 兄弟
Now, this one you totally nailed, bro.
关于我的什么做得非常好
Nailed what about me?
是什么 快告诉我
What! Tell me now!
爱丽卡姐姐 你想不想成为
Sister Erica, how would you like to be
一个最先进游戏中的角色
in a state-of-the-art computer game --
不想 把我删掉
No! Take me out of that,
要不我就把你的斜视揍正常
or I'll punch your lazy eye straight!
看起来游戏结束了
Well, looks like it's game over.
是吗
Or is it?
随便敲几下 再见 爱丽卡姐姐
With just a few clicks, it's goodbye, sister Erica,
你好 艾力克哥哥
and hello, brother Eric.
假如可以这样 那把我也改了
If that's an option, then change me, too!
有什么可改的 你很完美
What's to change? You're perfect.
我知道 但游戏不是这么说的
I know that. But the game says otherwise.
看看电脑版的我跑得多弱智
Look at that spaz run computer-me is doing.
我跑起来不是那样的
I do not run like that!
可你就是那样跑的
Yeeeaaah, except that you do.
不 不是 让我停下来
No, I don't! Make me stop!
你只是让他跑得更快了
You're just making him run faster.
那我永远拒绝你使用我的形象
Then I refuse to grant you the rights to my likeness forever.
你就是这么跑的
That's the run right there.
他居然看不出来
How does he not see it?
到此为止
That's it.
我不准我爸再去大西洋城
I'm banning my dad from Atlantic City,
赌马场和所有宾果游戏店
the horse track, and all bingo parlors.
你想禁止他去过自己的生活吗
So you want to ban the man from his entire life?
是的 我能禁止任何人去任何地方
Yes. I can ban anyone from anywhere.
去问默里我准不准他去尖端印象
Ask Murray if he's allowed in Sharper Image.
是你不准他去的 为什么
You did that? Why?
因为他只顾着按♥摩♥椅不顾家
Because I was losing him to the massage chairs.
就像我爸只顾着大西洋城不顾家一样
Just like I'm losing my father to Atlantic City.
不只是大西洋城
It's not just Atlantic City.
他还让我的下注人下注
He makes bets with my bookie.
等等 对了
Wait, that's it.
你继续让他下注
You'll keep taking his bets,
但不要真的下注
but you won't actually place them.
那样当他输大钱时
That way, when he loses big,
他不会真的输钱还能学到教训
he'll keep his money and still learn a lesson.
说实话
Truth be told,
跟踪老人家去另一个州的赌场
tailing an old man to a casino in another state
已经是很充实的一天了
was already a pretty full day.
所以我拒绝
So put me down as a "no".
我不接受
I don't accept.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
宝贝
Hey, Pumpkin!
猜猜谁刚刚又把赌场的钱都赢回来了
Guess who just cleaned out the Tropicana again?!
爸 你的运气真的太好了
Dad, your luck is incredible.
真希望有办法能让你赢更多钱
I just wish there was a way for you to win more
又不用大老远去大西洋城
without schlepping all the way to A.C.
我也希望能这样 是的
I wish, too, for this. Yes.
你是说我爸所有的下注都该交给
You mean my dad should start placing all his bets
你优秀的新下注人
with your great, new bookie...
赌注老乔
Bettin' Joe?
他听起来人很好
He sounds great!
一百美元连本带利押六个队
$100 on a six-team parlay --
喷机器队 雄狮队
Jets, Lions,
海盗队 圣徒队
Bucs, Saints,
油人队 包装工队
Oilers, and Packers.
就是这样 假如要押六个队
There you go! If you're gonna bet six teams,
不如都押最差劲的
they might as well be the worst.
下注啊
Well?
你想让我现在就给下注人打电♥话♥
Oh, you want me to... call my bookie now.
你好 赌注老乔
Hello...Bettin' Joe.
我是比尔·路易斯
Yeah, Bill Lewis.
我能一百美元连本带利押六个队吗
Can I get $100 on a six-team parlay?
是的 就是你猜的这几个队
Yes, all the ones that you just guessed.
他得挂了
He had to go.
正当比尔在谎言上下双倍时
As Bill doubled down on the lies,
我正忙着在电游家庭里
I was busy being brutally honest
诚实得不能更诚实
about my computer-game family.
小声点 呆子
Turn it down, dork.
我正闭着眼睛在脑海中写音乐
I'm writing music in my head with my eyes closed,
你打扰到我了
and you're distracting me.
我喜欢 真不错
I like it. That's good.
你打扰到我了
你把我说的话都打进去了吗
Hey, did you just type in what I said?!
没有 你和这个游戏一点关系都没有
Nope! You have nothing to do with this game whatsoever.
真的吗 那这是什么
Really? Then what's that?
只是随便哪个穿家居裤躺在沙发上的艾力克
Just a random sweat-pants-wearing couch potato named Eric
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表