剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Someone stole your mom's recipe box out of my purse!
不
Oh, no!
怎么会发生这种事
How could something like this happen?!
就是说 太诡异了
I know! It's so weird!
他们没偷我的车钥匙 钱包和随身听
They didn't take my car keys or my wallet or my Walkman.
不是所有小偷都是为了钱
Not all thieves are in it for the money.
有的只偷最热门的食物
Some are after the hottest food trends.
他们被称为贼厨
Thief-cooks, they're called.
这对你妈那么重要 她永远不会原谅我
This was so important to your mom. She'll never forgive me!
但有我站在你这边 我们会想到办法
But with me at your side, we'll find a way.
你真是个绝世好人
You're an amazing human being.
把这话说出口肯定感觉很好
Must feel good to say it out loud.
母亲 我们有些恼人的消息
Mother, we have some terrible news.
不 有人得了莱姆病吗
Oh, no. Is it Lyme disease-related?
我从商场回来的路上看到了一头鹿
I saw a deer on the way home from the mall.
比乱跑的鹿严重多了
It is much worse than a rogue deer.
比或许有虱子的乱跑的鹿还严重
Worse than a rogue deer that may or may not have a tick?
你究竟想说什么 巴瑞
What are you trying to tell me, Barry?
有人从我包里把你的菜谱偷走了
Someone stole your recipes out of my bag.
-不 -求你告诉我该怎样弥补
- No! - Please, tell me how I can make this right.
你可以打电♥话♥给我所有的亲戚
Well, you could call all of my relatives
他们记得菜谱
that knew the recipes --
等等 他们都死了
Oh, wait -- they're all dead.
我不过是在自言自语
I'm just thinking out loud,
但我确信我妈把所有菜谱熟记在心 对吗
but I believe my mom knows all those recipes by heart, yes?
我破碎的心
My broken heart.
或许如果你让我妈教你怎么做那些菜
Perhaps if you let my mom teach you how to cook those recipes --
也就是照顾我的基石之一
one of the cornerstones of caring for me --
这些都能得到原谅
then all will be forgiven?
宝贝 谢谢你帮我们度过难关
Babe, thank you for helping us through this.
我们已经说过了 我人最好
As we've established, I'm the best.
你怎么想
So, what do you say?
我想
I say...
我们最好这就去市场
we better hit the market.
我们要把所有肉和芝士都买♥♥回来
We're gonna need all their meats and cheeses.
正当我妈把兰妮收入羽翼之下时
As my mom took Lainey under her wing,
我的新造型也起飞了
my new look had taken flight.
我换了新发型 铆钉背心
I had my new hair, studded vest,
黑旗上衣 我原本以为是杀虫剂牌子
and a Black Flag shirt, which I thought was bug spray.
再见 《油脂》里的桑迪
Goodbye, Sandy from "Grease"!
你好 比利·爱多尔
Hello, Billy Idol!
看看这个新来的
Check out the hot new guy!
我感到了威胁 我想揍烂你的脸
I feel threatened, and I wanna punch your face off.
不 等等 是我
No, wait! It's me!
亚当 杰基的男朋友
A-adam? Jackie's boyfriend?
你怎么不早说 我差点坐牢
Why didn't you say so? I almost went to jail just now.
酷
Cool.
假如你见到杰基 告诉她周六晚上我去
I-if you see Jackie, tell her I'm in for Saturday night.
我们飙车去
Let's burn some rubber.
等等 你赛车
Wait. You race?
可杰基说你
But Jackie said you're, like,
害怕鸟又有很多过敏症
afraid of birds and have allergies.
对速度不过敏
Not allergic to speed.
只对猫皮屑和羽毛枕头过敏
Just cat dander and feather pillows.
你开什么车 兄弟
What kinda wheels you driving, bro?
我有辆炫酷的旅行车
I got me a sick wagon -- Station style.
木镶板 车顶还有很赞的行李架
Wood panels, bitchin' roof rack.
我有辆厉害的赛利卡ST
I got a gnarly Celica ST.
你想押车飙吗
You wanna race for pink slips?
越飙越好 伙计
The pinker the better, Holmes!
厉害 我会广而告之
Sick! I'll spread the word,
确保全校人都去看
make sure the whole school shows up!
你说全什么
Oh, uh, the whole what, now?
-赞爆了 -交给我
- Hells yeah. - I'm on it.
新金伯格带种 我喜欢
New Goldberg's got nards, and I like it.
希望我让你望尘莫及
Hope there's no hard feelings
开走你的车时 你不会耿耿于怀
when I smoke you and take your car.
等等 押车飙是这个意思吗
Wait, that's what a pink slip is?!
见鬼 情况直转急下
Ohhhh, balls. This went bad fast.
在我为了女友走起朋克路线后
After going punk for my lady,
我只需要一辆牛逼的车了
all I needed now was badass wheels.
我听到钥匙声了
I hear jingling!
我不知道是哪个白♥痴♥
Don't know which moron that is,
但假如你要开我的车
but if you want my car,
就把老爷子送回家去
then take Pops home.
是啊 有人送我再好不过
Yeah, I could use a ride.
拜托
Ah, come on!
好吧 因为我爱你 我们快走
F-fine. 'Cause I love you! Let's get moving!
等等 你记得那些铺路石吗
Bup bup! You know all those paving stones?
你指去年老妈大骂你一顿
You mean the ones Mom has screamed at you
逼你退货的那些
to return for the last year?
没错 都装到车上去
Yeah, load 'em up in the car
还有一小时家装店就关门了 快送回去
and take 'em back to Heckingers before they close in an hour.
不行 我不能改天再送吗
No! Can't I do this another time?
不行 把这件事搞定我会很舒心
Nah, it'll feel good to get it off my plate.
糟糕
Aw, crap!
我不小心扯坏了做旧牛仔裤
I accidentally ripped my purposely ripped jeans!
你居然买♥♥了全是洞的破旧牛仔裤
You actually bought tattered jeans with holes?!
谁会买♥♥那玩意
Who does that?!
像我这样牛逼的人
Badasses like me.
在我绕路时
While I hit a detour,
家中正在进行为了完美焗菜的竞赛
inside was a race for the perfect Parm.
好了 给你
Okay, here you go.
猪肉芝士焗惠灵顿牛排
Pork Parm Wellington.
这是第九版了 老天爷 求你说喜欢
Attempt number nine, so, dear God, please like it.
差不多了 开始做烘肉卷汉堡吧
Close enough. Let's just move on to meatloaf burgers.
不行 要53种食材都做到完美才行
No! Not till we've perfectly baked all 53 ingredients.
还是54种
Or is it 54?
我以为你把所有菜谱都熟记于心了
I thought you said you knew all the recipes by heart.
世界上没有哪个长舌妇
No yenta in the world can remember
能记清那么多菜里
every ounce of butter and pinch of salt
每份黄油和盐的用量
that goes into this many dishes!
我就不能每晚都给巴瑞订中餐外卖♥♥吗
Can't I just order Barry Chinese food every night?
你以为重点只是做饭吗
You think this is just about cooking?
照顾我们巴瑞可远远不止这样
There is so much more that goes into taking care of our Barry.
-例如呢 -给他洗飞人队上衣
- Like what? - Washing his Flyers shirts,
晚上他睡出汗时给他翻被子
flipping his covers when he sweats at night,
提醒他拉粑粑 免得他憋太久
reminding him to make when he waits too long
全都堵起来
and gets plugged up.
那是什么 你在做什么
What is that? What are you doing?
这是拉粑粑的手势
It's the signal for poo-poos.
你得学会这个手势
You gotta learn the signal.
我不想学会这个手势
I don't wanna learn the signal!
别逼她学会这个手势 妈
Don't make her do the signal, Mom!
她必须学会这个手势
She has to learn the signal!
我不想学会这个手势
I don't wanna learn the signal.
看好 这只手当便盆
Now, this hand is the potty,
召唤着粑粑 粑粑就进来了
beckoning the poo-poos, and in they go.
她没有学
She's not doing it!
我当然没有学
Of course I'm not doing it!
不要内讧 继续用食物联络感情
Don't turn on each other! Go back to bonding over food,
我去呼吸下新鲜空气 马上回来
as I...grab some fresh air. Be right back.
吃了这么多跑不动了
Hard to run after so much eating!
哥们 盒子在哪
Dude! Where is the box?
就在柜台上
It's on the counter.
你妈还真有不少好菜谱
Your mom has some real gems in there.
我给爱丽卡做了海鲜杂烩汤
I made a hearty chowder for Erica.
给 尝一勺
Here, take a spoonful.
不 我没时间吃...
No! I don't have time to eat --
尝起来像我们在海滨度过的那个夏天
Tastes like our summers at the shore.
不过你别搞这些蠢事了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表