剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你学《大联盟》对付他们
that you're "Major League"ing them
现在他们也学《大联盟》对付你
and now they're "Major League"ing you back.
除非我们改变赛程
Unless we change the schedule.
我们得和梅多布鲁克高中比赛
We have to play Meadowbrook High?
他们是市里最好的
They're the best team in the city.
太糟糕了
This is bad.
鲍尔知道我们知道他学《大联盟》
Ball knows we know he's "Major League"ing us
我们也在学《大联盟》以牙还牙
and that we're "Major League"ing him back.
我糊涂了 但准备好发火了
I'm confused, but ready to act with anger.
很好 因为现在我们在最佳状态
Good. 'Cause now we're at the top of our game,
没什么能打♥压♥我们
and nothing can bring us down.
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
是JTP
It's the JTP,
也就是珍金镇二♥逼♥们
AKA the Jenkintown Posers.
你们知道缩写不是这个意思 老兄
You know that's not what it stands for, bro!
见鬼 情况一下子就糟糕了
Balls, balls, this just got bad fast.
是梅多布鲁克黑♥手♥党♥
It was the Meadowbrook Mafia,
隔壁镇上JTP的对手兄弟团
the JTP's rival posse from one town over,
他们的领队是剧场明星 明星运动员
and they were led by theater star and hotshot athlete
布莱德利·库珀
Bradley Cooper.
郊区街上有留言说棒球赛赛程变了
Word on the suburban street is the baseball schedule changed
现在我们可以在周五击溃你们了
and now we get to destroy you on Friday.
我们的对手是谁都不重要
Doesn't matter who we play,
因为只要是我投球
'cause as long as I'm pitching,
我们保证能赢
we're guaranteed the "W".
等不急在球场上见到你了 四眼仔
Can't wait to see you on the mound, four-eyes.
看出来你听不懂话了
Shows what you know.
是我投球 不是我弟
I'm pitching, not my nerd brother.
不 你就是四眼呆子
No, you're the four-eyed nerd.
我等不急把你投出的第一球
I can't wait to hit your first pitch
一路打到校图书馆
all the way to the school library.
你第二天或许能找到
Where you'll probably find it the next day,
因为你戴眼镜
because you have glasses
所以你很逊地喜欢读书
and thus an uncool love of reading.
告诉你 巴瑞从不看书
Well, I'll have you know Barry never reads.
他更喜欢看电视
He's more of a TV guy.
"我戴眼镜 我是呆王"
"I have glasses, and I'm a Dork Lord."
他们叫我四眼书呆子
They just called me a four-eyed nerdling.
太伤人了
That's so hurtful.
谁会因为别人戴矫正镜
Who talks to people like that
就这么对人说话
just because they wear corrective lenses?
你 几乎每天都这么说我
You? Almost every single day of my life?
是啊 因为你是个四眼书呆子
Well, yeah, 'cause you're a four-eyed nerdling --
不
Oh, no!
现在我明白了
I get it now!
你现在才明白被叫书呆子很受伤
You're just now getting that being called a nerd is hurtful?
是的 现在我被说了我就在乎了
Yes. Now that I'm affected, I care.
太好了 因为我们实际有机会
Great. 'Cause we actually have a chance
站起来反抗
to stand up and fight back.
不 大伙
No, guys...
我不能戴眼镜
I can't wear these things.
最糟能怎么样
What's the worst that happens?
我拒绝承认我需要眼镜是有原因的
Look, there's a reason I refused to admit I needed these things.
我装作我很酷 但我不酷
Yeah, I act all cool, but I'm not.
这些眼镜只会让一切更糟
And these glasses will just make it worse.
我很抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
原来我自信的哥哥
Turns out my overconfident brother
比我想象得更没安全感
was more insecure than I thought.
正当巴瑞因为眼镜退出球队时
And while glasses made Barry quit the team,
杰夫决心要见爱丽卡
Geoff was determined to see Erica,
无论有多冒险
no matter how risky.
杰夫 你这是做什么
Geoff, what are you doing?!
我会不惜一切代价来见你
I'll stop at nothing to see you!
真甜蜜 但你走正门就行
That's sweet, but you could've just used the front door.
是你♥爸♥不想让我们在一起
It's your dad who doesn't want us together.
老天 我太难过了脑子都不灵光了
Oh, God, I'm so upset I'm not thinking straight.
放松 你忘了我也有父母
Relax. You're forgetting that I have parents, too.
一旦贝弗莉·金伯格
And once Beverly Goldberg
听说你♥爸♥说她宝贝女儿是坏影响
hears that your dad called her baby girl a bad influence,
她会释放不受控制的怒火
she'll unleash such unbridled fury
让你♥爸♥希望他在滑下山崖的车里
that your dad will wish he was in that car.
我不该插手
Yeah, not my place.
你不该插手
Not your place?!
你什么事没插手 你根本没有底限
Everywhere's your place! You have no boundaries!
宝贝 我该怎么往好听了说呢
Schmoo, how do I put this delicately?
我们同意卢的话
We agree with Lou.
你对那孩子是极糟的影响
You're a horrible influence on the boy.
什么 你们本该站在我这边
What? You're supposed to be on my side.
我该怎么往好听了说呢
Oh, how do I put this delicately?
杰夫是准大学生 未来的医生
Geoff is a college-bound future doctor.
你是辍学找不到工作的谎话精
You're a drop-out liar who can't even hold a job.
你能不能让她往好听了说一句
Would you just let her put it delicately one time?
爱丽卡
Look, Erica,
我们不认为你配不上杰夫
we don't think you're not good enough for Geoff.
只是就目前而言
It's just that, right now,
杰夫的条件看起来比你好了太多
it seems Geoff is too good for you.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
等等 这完全是一个意思
Wait. That's exactly the same thing.
只不过是说得好听了点
You just said it in a nicer tone.
第一次 我妈拒绝维护她的孩子们
For the first time, my mom said no to defending her kids
然后她感觉很内疚 屈服了
and then felt so bad, she caved.
想谈谈这件事吗
Wanna talk about it?
每个人都说得对
Everyone was right.
杰夫值得比我更好的人
Geoff deserves someone better than me.
宝贝 当我看到那孩子
Schmoo, when I see that boy
是那么爱你 那么努力
and how much he loves you and how hard he tries,
让我不禁想你是不是也该更努力一些
makes me wonder if maybe you could be trying a little harder, too.
我是如此爱杰夫
I love Geoff so much.
我最不希望的就是拖他后腿
The last thing I want to do is hold him back.
这一次
And, in this case,
或许那意味着我不能和他在一起了
maybe that means I don't get to be with him,
无论我有多想和他在一起
no matter how much I want to.
和梅多布鲁克的大赛开始了
The big game against Meadowbrook was starting,
所有人都到场了
and everyone was there --
所有人 除了巴瑞
everyone, that is, except Barry.
金伯格 该你上场了
Goldberg, you're up.
挥不挥棒都行
Swing or don't swing.
你想怎么击球随你
How you strike out is up to you.
这一刻到来了
The moment had arrived.
我从没做过体育上的英雄
I'd never been a sports hero,
但《大联盟》教会我一切皆有可能
but "Major League" taught me anything was possible.
-不过不是这次 -老天
- Just not this time. - Oh, God!
我娇嫩的少年躯体
My tender boy body.
亚当
Adam?
巴瑞 你也升♥天♥了吗
Barry? Are you dead, too?
我还活着
Oh, I'm alive.
我受够做笑话了
And I'm sick of being a joke.
我要替你报仇
I'm gonna get revenge for you,
替每个四眼呆子报仇
and every other four-eyed nerd out there.
教练 下局我投球
Coach, I'm pitching next inning.
好想法 他们只领先了一点
Good thinking. They're only up a run.
去让我们陷入窘境
Go get us into a jam.
巴瑞重返球队不只是为了维护我的荣誉
Barry didn't just come back to our team to defend my honor,
他回来向世界展示
he returned to show the world
他终于不再隐藏真实的自己了
he was finally done with hiding who he really was.
没错 是真的
Yep, it's true.
在叫了我多年四眼呆王后
After years of calling me a four-eyed Dork Lord,
巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格现在戴眼镜了
Barry Norman Goldberg now had glasses.
这是什么歌♥ 到底是哪放的
What is this song? Where is it even coming from?
没错 就像他的英雄
Oh, yes. Just like his hero,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表