剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
节日啊
Ah, the holidays.
每逢此时全家聚集在一起庆祝这个季节
A time for families to come together and celebrate the season.
于某些人 最棒的是找到完美的圣诞树
For some, it was about finding the perfect tree.
于其他人
For others,
最棒的是圣诞节清晨拆礼物
it was about the presents you'd unwrap on Christmas morning.
但于我 最棒的是那些电影
But for me, it was about the movies.
一张《圣诞颂歌♥》的票 谢谢
One for "A Christmas Story", please.
一张《孤寒财主》的票 谢谢
One for "Scrooged", please.
一张《疯狂圣诞假期》的票 谢谢
One for "Christmas Vacation", please.
一张《欧内斯特拯救圣诞节》的票 谢谢
One for "Ernest Saves Christmas", please.
-抱歉 卖♥♥光了 -该死 不
- Sorry, it's sold out. - Damn it, no!
我知道他拯救了圣诞节 但怎么救的
I know Ernest saves Christmas, but how?
那是人生最大的疑问之一 下一位
It's one of life's big questions. Next!
老兄 帮我一把
Bro, help me out here.
我特别想看一部温暖人心的假日片
I'm jonesing for a warm, fuzzy holiday flick.
还有其他符合要求的吗
Anything else fit the bill?
我说不好 那部吧
I don't know, man. That one?
那天 我发现了节日里最伟大的英雄
That day, I discovered the holiday's greatest hero --
约翰·迈克莱恩
John McClane.
《虎胆龙威》
"Die Hard"?
那怎么能算节日电影
How is that a holiday movie?
因为故事发生在圣诞节
It takes place at Christmas?
看看也无妨
Eh, I'll give it a shot.
你真的认为你有机会
Do you really think you have a chance
打败我们吗 牛仔先生
against us, Mr. Cowboy?
噢耶[牛仔欢呼] 王八犊子
Yippee ki yay, motherxxxxxx!
史上 最棒的 圣诞 电影
Best...Christmas...movie... ever!
结果我在影院看了六次《虎胆龙威》
I ended up seeing "Die Hard" six times in the theater.
然后我像每个八十年代的电影极客那样
And then, like any movie-obsessed geek in the '80s,
耐心地等待电影在网络电视上公映
I patiently waited for it to premiere on network TV.
大伙 史上最棒的对白要来了
Guys, here it comes -- the greatest line in anything ever.
你真的认为你有机会
Do you really think you have a chance
打败我们吗 牛仔先生
against us, Mr. Cowboy?
噢耶 蜜瓜农
Yippee ki yay, melon farmer.
可惜的是 网络电视意味着
Sadly, network TV meant
所有的脏话都会被和谐
dubbing over all the swear words.
"蜜瓜农"
"Melon farmer"?
蜜瓜农是什么玩意
What the hell's a melon farmer?
种蜜瓜的农民呗
Someone who farms melons.
你认为有人专门专业种植蜜瓜
You think someone's sole profession is farming melons?
只种蜜瓜
Only melons?
别管什么蜜瓜种植了
Forget the melon farming!
他们为了电视把词改了
They changed it for TV.
老艾 听我说
Al, listen to me.
没有人只种蜜瓜
Nobody farms just melons.
要是蜜瓜和葡萄一起种还说得过去
Melons and grapes, maybe.
但不可能只种蜜瓜 荒唐
But not just melons. That's ridiculous.
你对蜜瓜有什么了解
Well, what do you know from melons?
我了解蜜瓜
Oh, I know melons.
我冰箱里有个切好的美味哈密瓜
I got a beautiful cantaloupe cut up in the fridge.
哈密瓜
Cantaloupe?
那么多种蜜瓜
Of all the melons,
你就挑了哈密瓜
that's the one you go with?
你认为其他蜜瓜更好吃
You got a better melon?
-白兰瓜 -白兰瓜
- Honeydew. - Honeydew?!
疯话
That's madness.
贝弗 给你♥爸♥拿一叉子哈密瓜
Hey, Bevy, bring your father a forkful of that cantaloupe.
有人点了一叉子哈密瓜吗
Somebody call for a forkful of cantaloupe?
我受够这些蜜瓜闲谈了
I'm getting sick and tired of the melon talk.
吃一叉子 老艾
Eat the forkful, Al.
你就明白我的意思了
You'll see what I mean.
真好吃
Oh, that is good.
别扯蜜瓜了
Enough with the melons.
看电影吧
Just watch the movie.
承认吧
Admit it.
承认我没说错哈密瓜有多好吃
Admit I was right about the cantaloupe.
我今夜来和白兰瓜跳舞
Well, I came to the dance with Honeydew,
但看起来我要带哈密瓜回家了
but it looks like I'm going home with Cantaloupe.
别扯蜜瓜了
Forget the melon!
没什么比哈密瓜更好吃了 对吧
Nothing like a nice cantaloupe, am I right?
真是个好蜜瓜
That's a nice melon.
我特别为那蜜瓜骄傲
I am so proud of that melon.
是个好蜜瓜啊
It's a nice melon.
你们这些傻蜜瓜农毁了这部电影
You stupid melon farmers are ruining this movie!
太好吃了
Mmm, that is so yummy.
给我递点哈密瓜过来
Hey, pass me some of that cantaloupe.
金色年代 第六季第十集
那是一九八几年的十二月
It was December 1980-something,
一如既往 我妈在为节日做准备
and like always, my mom was prepping for the holidays.
圣诞快乐 傻蛋们
Feliz Navidad, suckers!
你美味的小身子上穿的什么破玩意
What the heck is on your delicious little body?
还能是什么
What does it look like?
如今我和兰妮订婚了
Now that I'm engaged to Lainey,
我可以成为过圣诞节的小伙了
I get to be a Christmas fella.
-真走运 -这魔法般的季节
- Oh, lucky! - Such a magical season.
你知道真正的魔法是什么吗
Well, you know what's really magical?
光明节蜡烛 抽陀螺
Hanukkah candles and spinning tops
还有吃不完的
and endless bowls...
酸奶油
of sour cream.
酸奶油逊毙了
Sour cream sucks.
这让我有点难过
That made me sadder.
只要你还住在我这没有圣诞的屋檐下
Well, as long as you live under my Santa-less roof,
你是个光明节小伙 永远是
you are a Hanukkah boy and always will be.
不 我这一辈子
No! My whole life,
都住在街上黑暗 没有装饰的房♥子里
I've lived in the only dark, undecorated house on the block.
如今 多亏了兰妮
Now, thanks to Lainey,
我可以沉浸在有圣诞节的生活中了
I get to soak in how the Christmas half lives.
就算你娶了教皇的女儿我也不在乎
I don't care if you marry the Pope's sister.
你只能沉浸在这个气氛里
The only thing you're gonna be soaking in is this.
老天 他们在用节日毛衣对决
Oh, man! They're having a holiday sweater-off.
冷静点 杰夫
Calm down, Geoff.
这或许是史上最不重要的事了
This may be the least important thing that's ever happened.
不
No!
没错 看起来
Yep, it looked like
我哥的圣诞愿望要成真了
my brother's Christmas wishes would be granted...
至少他是这么以为的
or so he thought.
见鬼
Holy crap.
这地方看起来好悲伤
This place looks so sad.
我眼前的是什么景象
What am I looking at right now?
-不过是串词游戏之夜 -猫
- Just Boggle night. - C-A-T, cat.
-做得好 比利同志 -该死的
- Way to go, Billy boy! - Damn it.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
圣诞树 彩灯和礼物都在哪
Where's the tree and lights and presents
还有仨摇滚乐队成员似的老兄[三贤士]
and three ZZ Top-looking dudes
到处发弗兰肯斯坦[乳香]和没药
handing out Frankenstein and Myrth?
在我们家
Yeah, in our family,
我们不做任何和冬季庆典有关的庆祝
we don't really do any of the yuletide festivities.
-也不提那个词 -你指"圣诞节"吗
- Or mention the word. - You mean "Christmas"?
别提"圣"开头的那个词
Don't say the "C" word.
我为什么不能说"圣诞节"
Why can't I say "Christmas"?
老天 圣诞节
Oh, God. Christmas.
该死的 宝贝 你让我心碎
Damn you, Pookie! You broke my heart.
拜托 你忘了吗
Hello, remember?!
我妈就是在圣诞前夜丢下我们俩的
Christmas Eve is the night my mom skipped out on us.
从那晚开始
Ever since that night,
我们过节时完全不庆祝
we don't do anything for the holiday.
甚至不在烟囱里放礼物
Not even putting presents in the chimney
或在床上放饼干
or leaving cookies in your bed
给圣诞老人和他妻子圣诞·颂歌♥吃
for Santa and his wife, Christmas Carol?
你对圣诞真的一无所知
Wow, you really know nothing about Christmas.
很显然啊
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表