剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
don't have anything exciting going on in your lives.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
我走 这是我家
Go? It's my house!
你们走
You go!
但在你们走前 这两张照片
Oh, but before you go, which one of these
哪张做我的食谱封面更好看
would look better on the front of my cookbook?
-难以置信 -你最烦人了
- Unbelievable. - You're the worst.
姐妹团甩掉我妈时
As the Frentas ditched my mom,
我们正尽全力去了解我们的亲戚
we were doing our best to get to know our cousin.
不搞笑的格列布哪去了
Where's unfunny Gleb?
在外面 用遥控器开关车♥库♥门
Outside opening and closing the garage door with the clicker.
从好的方面看 他玩了三小时了
On the plus side, it killed three hours.
我们为什么要给一个彻底的陌生人当保姆
Why are we stuck babysitting a complete stranger?
陌生人 对了
Stranger. That's it!
没错 巴瑞的绝妙计划
Yep, Barry's brilliant plan
是受这部八十年代的经典剧集启发
was inspired by this '80s gem.
看
Cheggit!
看来我们有了自己的巴尔基·巴塔可莫斯
Looks like we got our very own Balki Bartokomous.
《活宝兄弟》中可爱的外国伙计
The lovable foreign guy from "Perfect Strangers"?
没错
Oh, yes.
那我们三个就成了
And that makes the three of us
亲戚拉瑞
Coe-sin Larry.
尽管看起来疯狂 但这百分百是真的
Crazy as it seems, this was 100% true.
就像经典情景剧一样
Just like the classic sitcom,
我们也有一位故土来的古怪亲戚来同住
we had a kooky cousin from the Old Country living with us.
剩下的唯一问题是
Only one question remained.
可我们为什么需要一个巴尔基
But what do we need a Balki for?
拜托
Hello?
我们有了对我们言听计从的伙计
We got a dude who will do whatever we say
因为他轻信人又不熟悉我们的生活
'cause he's trusting and unfamiliar with our ways.
具体要做什么
Do what, exactly?
他是个成年人
He's an adult man.
那意味着他可以帮我们买♥♥啤酒
That means he can buy us beer
帮我们租车 联名贷款
and rent us cars and co-sign loans.
想怎样就怎样
The sky's the limit.
别闹了
Come on.
格列布不会对我们言听计从的
Gleb won't just blindly do whatever we say.
真的吗
Really?
过去的十分钟他都在听
For the past ten minutes, he's been listening to
那盘清理磁带卡座的特殊磁带
that special cassette that cleans the tape deck.
哥们 利用天真的外国亲戚自私自利
Dude, using our childlike foreign relative for our own selfish gain
这过线了
is crossing a line.
更别提
Not to mention,
《活宝兄弟》的剧情非常薄弱
"Perfect Strangers" is built on the flimsiest of premises.
你俩的观点都很有道理很难无视
You both make good points that are hard to ignore.
然而我选择无视
And yet, I will.
于是巴瑞继续
And so Barry proceeded
让格列布模仿《活宝兄弟》
to "Perfect Stranger" our cousin Gleb.
巧的是
It just so happens,
那是费城史上风最大的一天
it was on the windiest day in Philadelphia history.
别动
Don't move.
所以你让他做你的巴尔基
So, you are using him as your Balki
尽管我们告诉你别这样做
even though we told you not to?
-是的 -看起来挺有趣
- I am. - Looks kinda fun.
确实有趣
It is.
跟格列布一起玩原来特别有趣
Hanging with Gleb turned out to be a real hoot.
至于我妈
As for my mom,
她正准备好好道歉
she was ready to make a real apology.
女士们 多谢你们今天过来
Ladies, thank you for coming here today.
我知道上次早午餐时局面有点紧张
I know things got a bit tense at our last brunch,
但茶和巴布卡蛋糕能让一切变得更好
but everything's made better with tea and babka.
巴布卡蛋糕确实有用
Babka does help.
你们是我最亲爱的朋友
Look, you guys are my dearest friends,
我不想让你们觉得
and I don't want you thinking
我十秒钟不谈自己都不行
that I can't go ten seconds without talking about myself.
不过是每三十秒而已
Well, it's only every 30 seconds.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你们都知道我至少能挺三十分钟
You all know I can go at least 30 minutes.
怎么 我能
What? I can.
告诉你吧 假如你能挺十分钟
I'll tell ya what. If you can go ten minutes
不提关于自己的任何事
without making a single reference to yourself --
-你的孩子们 -你的看法
- Your kids. - Your opinions.
-你的毛衣 -你使优♥惠♥券的本事
- Your sweaters. - Your couponing expertise.
法拉·福塞特抄袭了你的造型
How Farrah Fawcett stole your look.
你当红娘的本事
Your matchmaking.
我们别忘了还有那本食谱
Let's not forget about the cookbook.
那你就证明我们都错了
Then you'll have proven us wrong.
我立即证明你们都错了之后呢
And what happens when I immediately prove you all wrong?
那我们就承认你是对的
Well, then, we will admit you're right,
接下来的十次早午餐
and then for the next ten brunches,
我们只谈论你
all we'll do is talk about you.
那是我的梦想
That's my dream.
我接受挑战 衰人们
Challenge accepted, suckas.
开始
Go!
于是我妈开始了伟大的倾听之旅
And so began my mom's epic journey to listen.
是啊 原来倾听很难
Yeah. Turns out, it was hard.
她忍♥受着他人孩子们的故事
She endured stories about other people's kids...
他人的看法
...other people's opinions...
他人的生活
other people's lives...
我只是拉伸一下 你们接着说
I'm just gonna stretch. You guys keep talking.
还有最艰难的 他人做的菜
...and the hardest of all -- other people's cooking.
查德说我做的鸡肉很干
...when Chad said that my chicken was dry.
食谱
Cookbook!
食谱
Cooookbooook!
我有本食谱 上面有那么多食谱
Oh, I have a cookbook with so many recipes
查德肯定会觉得比你的干巴鸡肉好吃
that Chad would like more than your bone-dry chicken!
另外 亚当去了科幻展会
Also, Adam went to a sci-fi convention,
巴瑞正在申请宾州大
and Barry's applying to Penn,
爱丽卡最近什么都没做
and Erica, there's not much going on there,
但她仍是美丽的天使
but she's still a beautiful angel
比你们的孩子好多了
and so much better than your kids,
我的天 感觉太爽了
and, oh, my God, that felt so good.
-你输了 -有没有搞错
- And you lose. - ?Come on.
肯定至少有九分钟了
That had to have been at least nine minutes.
-才两分钟 -说到报时
- It was two. - Oh, speaking of telling time,
默里在纪念日给我买♥♥了这块新斯沃琪表
you know, Murray got me this new Swatch for our anniversary.
好吧 我们要走了
Okay. We're gonna go now.
别走 双倍或全输
No. Double or nothing?
行 走吧
Fine. Go.
法拉就是抄袭了我的造型
Farrah did steal my look!
我们让远亲格列布模仿《活宝兄弟》
We had "Perfect Stranger"ed our distant cousin Gleb,
一切都进展得很顺利
and it was all working out perfectly.
至少我们是这样以为的
At least, we thought it was.
你们跟亲戚相处得如何
So, how's it going with your cousin?
-棒极了 -特别好
- Aces. - ?So great.
我们带格列布四处去逛 特别开心
We've been having a blast showing Gleb around.
例如昨天
Like yesterday,
他特别想载我去泽西的星志展会
he was dying to drive me to the Starlog Convention in Jersey.
今天
Oh, and today,
他坚持帮我租海滨房♥过暑假
he insisted on renting me a shore house for the summer.
他是我最酷的勉强算是亲戚
He's the coolest barely-cousin I've ever had.
不 都是谎言
No! Is lies!
他们把我当白♥痴♥ 为私利来利用我
They treat me like idiot and use me for your personal gain.
这个爱出汗的小子逼我买♥♥弩
The sweaty boy make me buy crossbow.
弩 你不能玩弩
Crossbow? You can't have that!
这张许可说我能
Ah, according to this license, I can.
小妹妹逼我租海滨房♥
Lady sister make me rent beach house
好让她像球星一样开派对
so can party like NBA star.
最小的逼我开车载他
And tiny one make me drive him
去美国处♥男♥太空节
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表