剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Take this sack of stress,
把他塞进那辆恶心的货车
pull him into that disgusting van,
追随那些嬉皮士一整个夏天
and follow those hippies around for the whole summer.
-你是认真的吗 -你说得对
- Are you serious? - You were right.
假如你真的爱某人
If you really love someone,
就会用尽一切办法让他们开心
you've got to do everything you can to make them happy.
那 去他的
Well, then, screw it.
我去打包些衣服 买♥♥个铲屎的铲子
I'm gonna go pack some clothes and buy a potty shovel.
可你的致辞怎么办
But what about your speech?
交给别人吧
Someone else can give it!
我要去看感恩而死
I'm going to see the Dead,
我算是有点兴奋
and I'm sort of excited about it.
归根结底 我妈帮助了杰夫
In the end, my mom did help Geoff.
毕业那天
And that graduation day,
他对未来的恐惧终于减轻了些
he finally wasn't so scared about the future.
谢谢 贵格十二人
Thank you, Quakers Dozen.
但对巴瑞而言 没有毕业证的毕业典礼
But for Barry, a graduation with no diploma
并没有那么令人兴奋
was less than thrilling.
通常这个时候
Normally, this is the point
我们会请学生代表致辞
where we ask our valedictorian to speak,
可他却决定
but he has instead decided
在货车里跟随感恩而死
to follow the Grateful Dead in a van.
谢谢你们 金伯格一家 爱丽卡
Thank you, Goldbergs! Hi, Erica!
所以威廉·佩恩高中史上第一次
So, for the first time in William Penn's storied history,
我们没有毕业致辞
we have no valedictory speech.
等一下 我有话要说
Not so fast! I got tons of stuff to say.
金伯格先生 我绝对不可能
Mr. Goldberg, there is absolutely no world
让你碰这个麦克风
in which I would let you touch the mic --
谢谢你友好的话语 先生
Thank you for those kind words, sir.
有好戏看了
Oh, this just got good.
欢迎 家长们 同学们
Welcome, parents, fellow students,
尊敬的老师们 JTP
esteemed faculty, JTP.
JTP
JTP.
我是巴瑞·金伯格
I'm Barry Goldberg.
你们或许记得那次
You might know me from the time
我妈在摔角锦标赛把我扑倒
my mom bodyslammed me at a wrestling tournament.
或是我扮成乔治男孩来上学
Or when I showed up to school dressed as Boy George.
或昨晚我组织的霹雳舞表演
Or last night when I put on a break-dancing show
毁誉参半
that had some very mixed reviews.
但这就是这所学校的优秀之处
But that's the amazing thing about this school.
每次我跌倒时
Every time I fell,
总有人扶我起来
there was always someone there to pick me up.
我在这学到了许多 但最主要的是
I learned a lot here, but mostly,
这个地方教会了我永远不怕失败
this place taught me to never be afraid to fail,
我知道我身后的每个人都是这样想的
and I know everyone sitting behind me feels the same way.
看看啊
Would you look at that?
我们的白♥痴♥做得真好
Our moron did good.
我想说你的致辞是我所见过的
Well, I'd say that speech was some of the best
最优秀的社区服务之一
community service I've ever seen.
去和你的同学们一起坐吧
Go join your classmates.
是时候领你的毕业证了 金伯格先生
It's time to get your diploma, Mr. Goldberg.
*我们不是小孩子了*
* And we're not little children *
*我们知道自己想要什么*
* And we know what we want *
巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格 高中毕业
Barry Norman Goldberg, high-school graduate.
原来我哥说得没错
Turns out my brother was right.
一个时代真的结束了
It really was the end of an era,
老天 一眨眼就结束了
and, man, it went by in a flash.
我的宅女恋人即将去读大学
The nerdy love of my life was about to go off to college
离开我独自展开宅女人生
and start a new nerdy life without me.
至于巴瑞和他的朋友们
As for Barry and his friends,
他们的高中冒险似乎永远不会结束
it seemed like their high-school adventures would never end,
可一眨眼 他们都长大了
but in a blink, they were all grown up
准备好迎接未来
and ready for the future.
让我想起我爸过去总说的话
Kind of reminds me of something my dad used to say,
"日子很长 和年月很短"
"The days are long, but the years are short."
见到我哥和他的朋友们
And watching my brother and his friends
在台上庆祝
celebrate on that stage,
我终于明白了那句话的意思
I finally understand what he meant.
我知道我总说等不急看到巴瑞上大学
I know I always said I couldn't wait till Barry left for college,
但事实是
but the truth is,
他是我最好的朋友 我会很想他
he was my best friend, and I'd miss him.
可那就是人生
But that's life.
一个时代结束了
One era had ended,
但一个更好的时代即将开始
but an even better one was about to begin.
我们要走了 但别担心 先生
Well, we're off, but don't worry, sir.
我永远会照顾好她的
I'll take great care of her, always.
是的 但她会把你照顾得更好
Yeah, but she'll take even better care of you.
这是为你的旅程准备的
Got you something for your trip.
这是什么
What is this thing?
这叫移♥动♥电♥话♥设备
It's called a mobile telephone device.
那年夏天 我们的成长都超过预期
That summer, we all grew up more than we expected.
你每个小时整点都要给我打电♥话♥
You're gonna call me every hour on the hour.
我妈学会了多放手一点
My mom learned to let go a little bit more.
爱丽卡终于计划重返校园
Erica finally had a plan to go back to school.
而杰夫难得的毫无计划
And, for once, Geoff didn't have a plan at all.
我们走
Let's ride.
下一年 我们都迈向了未知领域
Next year, we were all headed into uncharted territory,
但原来那将是我人生中最棒的一年
but turns out it'll be the greatest year of my life.
当然 当我回头看去
Of course, when I look back,
有时我会记错一些细节
I don't always get the details right,
但有一件事我很确定
but there's one thing I do know --
那是一九八几年 一切都很完美
it was 1980-something, and it was perfect.
此集献给一九八几年
大甜甜的重大时刻
-亚当有什么评论吗 -拍那颗青春痘
- Comment from Adam? - Let's focus on that zit.
-我祝我哥 -没电了
- I wish him, brother -- - Battery's gone dead.
这些呆头呆脑的都是什么
What's all this nerdery?
杰基要去上大学了 我在给她准备爱心包
Jackie's off to college, so I'm putting together a care-package.
面对她的离开 我们很成熟
We're being super mature about her leaving,
顺其自然
and taking it as it goes.
那样永远没结果的 相信我
That will never work! Trust me.
你需要我的傻瓜式计划
What you need is my fool-prove plan
保证你们最后能在一起
that guarantees you guys end up together.
-拿本子记下 -不要
- Grab a ped. - No.
首先 你去大学读医学预科
First, you go to college pre-med.
等你毕业
Once you graduate,
读医学院 实习
there's medical school and internsheep,
做住院医生 然后我就成了放射科医生
residency and boom, I'm a radiologist!
在九十年代的某个时刻
At some point during the 1900s,
你去她单位拜访她
you visit her at her place of business
兰妮会因为你如今是个体面的成年人而诧异
and wow Lainey with the impressive adult you've become.
你刚说了兰妮 这很明显是你的计划
You just said Lainey, this is clearly your plan.
-你喜欢吗 -我觉得很不靠谱
- Do you like it? - I think it's half baked,
成功的可能性很小
and highly unlikely to succeed.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表