剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我就会说"或许吧 随便吧"
I would've said, "Yeah. Whatever, maybe."
相信我 没在游戏里你该高兴
Trust me, you should be happy you're not in it.
高兴
Happy?
假如这游戏变成下一个《休闲西装拉里》
If this game becomes the next "Leisure Suit Larry,"
全家人都会变富变出名 除了我
this whole family is gonna be rich and famous except for me.
我才最爱钱和名声
And I'm the one who loves money and fame.
-那是我的招牌 -宝贝 我五级了
- It's my thing. - Babe, I just beat level five
我说服艾力克冲澡换衣服
by convincing Eric to actually take a shower, get dressed,
去参加正经工作的面试
and interview for a real job
而不是只想着当摇滚明星
instead of wanting to be a rock star.
一会再说 宝贝
Not now, babe.
我正因为亚当没把我写到游戏里吼他
I'm busy yelling at Adam for not putting me in his game.
你什么意思 艾力克显然就是你
What do you mean? Clearly, you're Eric.
不 他是个男的
No, he's a guy.
一个相当摇滚明星躺在沙发上的懒蛋
And a lazy, couch-surfing, wannabe rock star --
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
不不不 你绝对不是爱丽卡
No, no, no. You are not in any way Erica.
我向你保证 艾力克
I give you my word, Eric!
你刚刚叫爱丽卡"艾力克"
You just called Erica "Eric,"
好像他俩是同一个人似的
as if they're the same person.
见鬼 杰夫 我知道
Damn it, Geoff! I know I did!
我受辱了 很生气很受伤
I am insulted and angry and very hurt!
我要求你删掉这个可悲的角色艾力克
And I demand that you scrap this pathetic Eric character
写一个惹人爱又有野心的爱丽卡
and put in lovable, ambitious, multi-talented Erica!
太晚了 游戏已经传播出去了
It's too late! The game's out there!
人们特别喜欢艾力克
People really dig Eric!
我就很喜欢
Oh, I sure do.
不过我觉得他女朋友杰夫娜有点可怜
Although I do feel bad for his girlfriend, Geoffina.
她过分溺爱艾力克
She just kind of dotes on Eric
被他呼来喝去
and gets all bossed around and --
我是杰夫娜吗
Oh, am I Geoffina?!
这与你无关 杰夫娜
This isn't about you, Geoffina.
假如你想帮忙 去帮我拿罐汽水
And if you want to be helpful, go get me a soda.
在游戏里还是在现实里
In the game or in real life?
-都要 -好吧
- Both! - ?Okay.
够了 我想要的只是
Enough! All I wanted to do
做个关于我生活的有趣小游戏
was make a fun, little game about my life,
现在每个人都生气 想让我改
and now everyone's mad and wants me to change it.
我吸取教训了
Lesson learned.
我永远不会再做任何与这个家有关的东西
I'm never gonna make anything about this family ever again.
给你汽水 亲爱的
Here's your soda, my love.
现在我再给艾力克拿罐汽水
Now I gotta go get Eric his soda.
我真的做得很好
I really did.
正当我的电游大获成功时
While my computer game was right on the money,
我妈和比尔欠了老爷子好多钱
my mom and Bill were deep in debt to Pops.
在我看来 我们只有一个选择
So, the way I see it, we have only one option --
给你的下注人打电♥话♥
call your real bookie,
在一堆风险很大的赌注上压大钱
bet a ton of money on a bunch of other crazy long shots,
我们自己赢三万
and win the 30 grand ourselves.
可假如我们输了呢
But what if we lose?
我们继续下更多的注
Well, we'll just keep betting more and more
直到把钱赢回来
until we're back on top.
那就是我们赌博成瘾了
Then we are the ones with the gambling problem!
有谁想去钉书匠餐厅吃龙虾
Who wants to celebrate my big win
庆祝我赢大钱
with lobsters at Bookbinder's?
-我们得谈谈 -我先说
- We need to talk. - Me first.
我给自己挖了个深坑 爬不出去
I dug myself a really big hole and saw no way out.
我一直都是幸运老艾
I've always been Lucky Al,
但我觉得年纪大了不中用了
and it felt like I lost my touch in my old age.
可赢了这次
But with this win,
证明了我还是我
it proves I'm still me.
所以 谢谢你 宝贝
So, thank you, Pumpkin.
假如老爷子要坦白 我妈也该坦白
If Pops was gonna come clean, so would my mom.
-或者不坦白 -见鬼 比尔
- Or not. - Damn it, Bill!
把钱给人家
Give the man his money!
什么 你知道我拿不出来
What?! You know I can't do that!
你敢坑我的钱 比尔
You stiffing me, Bill?
不是的 先生
Uh, n-no, no, sir!
我会翻过这栏杆猛扑到你身上 小子
I will leap over this railing and come at you hard, son.
-别翻栏杆 -别翻栏杆
- Do not leap over the railing! - Don't leap over the rail!
那就把钱给我 伙计
Then give me my money, man.
涉及到现金时我可不开玩笑
I don't play when it comes to my cash.
爸 别吓唬他了 他能拿出钱
Dad, stop terrorizing Bill. He's good for the money.
我刚拿起电♥话♥给真实存在的下注人打电♥话♥
I just picked up the phone to call my real bookie,
他已经接起来了 你说什么
and he's already on the line! What's that?
-对 他有钱 -那我们去庆祝
- Yep, he's got the money. - Well, then, let's celebrate!
换上晚礼服
Get on your glad rags,
因为幸运老艾请你吃海鲜牛排餐
'cause surf and turf's on Lucky Al!
老天爷 女人
Sweet Lord, lady.
我原本只是溜达来借辣酱
I just wandered over here for salsa,
现在我欠这老人家三万块
and now I owe an old man thirty G's?
他会吸取教训的
That man will learn his lesson.
赌徒永远不会赢
Gamblers never win.
除了这次
Except this time.
是啊 是不太妙
Yeah, it's not great.
《金伯格游戏》正式毁掉了我的生活
"The Goldberg Game" had officially torn my life apart.
游戏结束就对了
Game over is right.
如今我唯一的选择就是丢了它
The only choice I had now was to trash it.
好消息 我扔了所有游戏副本
Good news. I trashed every copy of the game
这下你不用担心艾力克的事了
so you don't have to worry about being Eric.
或者你留着艾力克 但把他改成爱丽卡
Or you keep Eric, but change him to Erica
让她成为萌芽期的摇滚明星
and make her a budding rock goddess.
没人在乎艾力克逊毙的音乐事业
No one cares about Eric's lame music career!
关于大甜甜我有更多建议
I have more notes on Big Tasty,
主要是你尽可能多地使用那个昵称
mainly that you include that nickname as much as possible.
不 我不要再写这疯狂的一家人了
No! I'm done writing about this crazy family!
游戏结束
Game over!
等等 你在说你的电子游戏吗
Wait, are you talking about your computer game?
假如你要改 别让杰夫娜那么烦人
If you're making changes, make Geoffina less annoying.
老天 不要连你也来批评我
Aw, man. I don't wanna hear crap from you, too.
批评
Crap?!
这游戏很好
It's good stuff!
很好 电脑版的你
Good? All computer-you does
只在椅子里看电视 因为恒温器大吼
is watch TV in your chair and scream about the thermostat.
典型的老默
Classic Mur!
我的天 你为什么能接受
My God. How are you okay with that?!
因为很有趣
Because it's funny!
为什么每个人都这么敏感
Why is everyone so damn sensitive?
写巴瑞的弱智跑是一回事
Writing about Barry's spazzy run is one thing,
但这游戏强烈暗示我是个可悲的废物
but that game strongly implies that I'm a sad train wreck!
-你是啊 -没错
- You are. - It's true.
你也确实是那么跑的
And that's exactly how you run.
超精准超爆笑
So hilariously accurate.
别听这些白♥痴♥胡说
Don't listen to these morons.
你继续做那游戏
You keep going with that game.
这是你做过的最好的东西
It's the best thing you've ever made.
你真的不介意这游戏
You're really okay with this?
真的
Yeah!
我不介意
I'm okay with it.
因为是用爱做出来的
Because it's done with love.
多亏了我爸
Thanks to my dad,
我意识到我必须不再听那些批评
I realized I had to stop listening to all my critics
继续创作有信念的作品
and just make something that I believed in.
或许不完美 但至少很真实
Maybe it wouldn't be perfect, but at least it would be real.
你确定要吃龙虾吗 爸
Are you sure about these lobsters, Dad?
这餐厅很贵
This place is very expensive.
我们就是来庆祝我赢大钱的
We're supposed to be celebrating my big win.
爸 够了
Dad, stop.
你什么都没赢
You didn't win anything.
什么
What?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表