剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
our bus full of kids and lame chaperones
抵达了好时乐园
was pulling up to Hersheypark.
你知道那些好时巧克力路灯意味着什么
Oh, you know what those chocolate kiss street lamps mean.
我们到了
We're here!
开始很不顺 可大巴一停
It was a brutal start. But once the bus parked,
我们就能自♥由♥探索巧克力世界
we were free to explore Chocolate World
不受很逊的父母...
without our lame-ass par--
见鬼 他们又回来了
Oh, balls! They're back again!
我不明白
I don't get it.
你们都说多年前就制止父母来做监护人了
You all said you cut your parents off from chaperoning ages ago.
是的
I did,
不过昨晚我妈给我写了封八页长
but last night my mom wrote me this heartbreaking
让人心碎的信 我就屈服了
eight-page letter, and I caved.
我也是 我爸的信纸上甚至还有泪痕
Same here. My dad even circled his tears on the paper.
我妈也一样
My mom did the same thing.
听听这个
Listen to this.
"当我因为失望而死后
"And when I literally die from the disappointment,
-请别来给我扫墓" -"给我扫墓"
please do not visit my grave site." "...visit my grave site."
让我看看这些信
Lemme see those letters.
看
Look.
都是一样的
They're all the same.
瞧 我妈心口也有和我形状一样的洞
See? My mom also has a hole in her heart the shape of me.
我妈也有那个孩子形状的洞
My mom has that same kid-shaped hole!
这种劣行只能出自一人之手
This can only be the work of one woman --
贝弗莉·金伯格
Beverly Goldberg.
我们该怎么做 伙计
What are we gonna do, man?
再读一封这种信我可受不了
I can't ever read another one of these.
我扑在我妈胸脯哭了
I cried in my mom's bosom.
她的胸脯
Her bosom!
我告诉你我们怎么做
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们要崛起反抗内疚的支配
We're gonna rise up against this reign of guilt
夺回属于自己的东西
and take back what is ours.
巧克力大亨
Chocolatier!
我们需要有巧克力香味的文具 这就要
We need chocolate-scented stationery STAT!
是时候让父母们也尝尝内疚的滋味了
Time to give our parents a taste of their own guilt.
好了 去淋浴 或者喷大量除臭剂
Alright, hit the showers or generously spray on deodorant.
施瓦茨 这些铲球需要铲起来
Schwartz, got a bunch of scoop balls that need scooping,
所以快铲
so have at it.
不铲
Nah, man. I'm good.
-你说什么 -我受够总当软柿子
- Excuse me? - I'm tired of being Mr. Pushover
总在下课后铲铲球了
who always scoops the scoop balls after class.
作为JTP的领队 我让安迪铲
As leader of the JTP, I say Andy does it.
他不是JTP的领队
He's not the leader of the JTP.
你不必照做 安迪
You don't have to do that, Andy.
可杰夫说我该做
But Geoff said I should.
我说该让杰夫铲铲球
Well, I say Geoff scoops the scoop balls!
你铲铲球
You scoop the scoop balls.
我才不铲铲球
I'm not scooping no scoop balls!
谁快把铲球铲了
Somebody scoop the scoop balls.
我来铲铲球 行吗
I'll scoop the scoop balls, okay?
不准你铲铲球 马修
Don't you dare scoop the scoop balls, Matthew!
好吧 你们都铲铲球
Fine! You'll all scoop the scoop balls!
或者这样更好 王八犊子
Or better yet, motherfucxxx,
不如你来铲爷胯下的球
why don't you scoop my xxxxx?
我从事体育艺术这么多年
Never in all my years in the gymanatorial arts
从没受到过这种公然冒犯
have I ever been so blatantly disrespected.
你太让我失望了 施瓦茨
I expected more from you, Mr. Schwartz.
在我决定如何罚你之前还有什么想说的吗
Anything to say before I decide your punishment?
有 为什么叫我来
Yeah. Why am I here?
这孩子自己有爸 给他打电♥话♥
The kid's got his own dad. Call him.
可他很忙 而且会很生气
Yeah, but he's busy, and he'll be so mad.
可我也很忙很生气
But I'm busy and I'm mad.
你生气 我的下巴都因为愤怒卡住了
You're mad? My jaw is seizing up with anger.
该死的 瑞克 像个成年人一样
Dang it, Rick. You got to chew some Gator Gum
嚼点佳得口香糖 冷静一样
like a grown man and calm the heck down.
-跟我来 -老天
- Follow me. - Oh, geez.
你这是抽什么疯
What the hell's wrong with you?
是你让我走上这条新道路的
Look, you're the one who set me on this new path.
我们已经达成一致了 我全然不介入
We both agreed I'm not involved in any of this.
说你不介入不代表你真的没介入
Just saying you're not involved doesn't make you not involved.
我有自家白♥痴♥孩子要担心
Look, I got my own idiot kids to worry about.
你有个很好的父亲 希望你成为医生
And you, you got a great dad who wants you to be a doctor.
只有你让我做自己
You're the only one who let me be me,
现在哪怕你也想把话收回去
and now even you're taking it back.
多谢你的毫无帮助
Thanks for nothing.
轮到我们对我们的监护人父母们
It was time for us to take some sweet revenge
展开甜蜜的复仇了
on our chaperone parents.
-咋样 -你咋样
- Sup. - Sup yourselves.
我们监护人的职责是确保你们安全
Uh, it is our job as chaperones to make sure you stay safe,
也延伸到监管你们吃多少糖
and that extends to sugar consumption.
正好 我们不再接受
Then it's a good thing we no longer accept you
你们作校方监护人
as school chaperones.
"母亲 作为儿子我显然太失败了"
"Mother, I have clearly failed as a son."
-这是什么鬼东西 -是内疚绑♥架♥信
- What the hell is this? - It's a guilt letter,
和你教你朋友们写得一样
like the ones you taught your friends to write.
-他们知道了 -你知道了
- They know! - You know?
我们都知道了
We all know.
埃西·海沃德·卡普 拜托
Chad Hayward Kremp, please.
想像一下横尸墓中的我
Think of me lying in my grave site.
那是我的词
That's my line.
和她说得一样 不过是我横尸自己墓中
What she said, but for me in my grave site.
抱歉 女士们和文尼
Sorry, ladies and Vinny.
这次实地兼内疚旅行结束了
This field/guilt trip is over.
我们说好的
We had an agreement.
你们写自己的信
You were supposed to write your own letters,
可你们居然全抄我的
but then you go and copy mine?!
我试过自己写 贝弗莉
I tried to write my own, Beverly.
我就是无法变成你这样伤人的内疚怪物
I just couldn't be a scathing guilt monster like you.
假如你不介意
If you don't mind,
我们要去美国巧克力小镇了
we're gonna head out to Chocolate Town USA.
好好坐在滚烫的大巴里等我们吧
Enjoy waiting on the boiling hot bus.
这可不是大巴
This is not the bus!
我第一次云霄飞车才不要和老妈一起坐
I'm not riding my first roller coaster with my mom!
我们得谈谈你的信
We need to talk about your letter.
我的信
My letter?!
是你情感操控了我多年
You're the one who's manipulated me for years,
这个嘎吱声正常吗
and is that creaking normal?
那是因为你把我赶出了你的生活
That's because you were shutting me out of your life,
我们怎么还在升高
and, oh, we keep climbing.
我当然要把你赶出去 我是青少年
Of course I shut you out! I'm a teenager!
是啊 比我想象得要高
And yeah, this is higher than I thought.
来 握住我的手 让妈妈保护你
Here, hold my hand. Let Mama protect you.
拜托 我不会有事的
Please, I'm gonna be just fine!
我要没命了
I'm gonna die, aah!
我好生气 还大头朝下
I am so angry and upside down!
地面在哪
Where's the ground?!
我刚刚死过去了 我好害怕
Aah, I was dead just now! I'm so scared!
我可是在享受每分每...
Well, I'm loving every moment of thi-
救命 我们需要过山车警卫队
Help! We need the coaster police!
我在哪
Where am I?!
我好气愤可是想不起为什么了
I'm so furious but I forget why!
我瞎了
I'm blind!
我瞎了
I am blind!
我们和好了吗 解决问题了吗
So are we good? Did we resolve this?
或许吧 我啥也不知道了
Maybe! I don't know anything anymore!
我同意 还有我好爱你
Yes, I agree, and I love you, too.
是啊 尽管我因为恐惧昏厥了
Yeah, even though I blacked out from terror,
我仍然十分气愤
I was still super fired up.
亚当 等等
Adam, wait.
我在大巴上给了你四小时让你冷静
I've given you four hours of bus ride to cool off --
相信我 这点时间根本不够
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表