剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You know the best place to celebrate
你们知道去哪庆祝最好吗
whatever's happening here?
大西洋城
Atlantic City.
远到算是出远门
It's far enough to get away,
又近到能在十点赶回家
but close enough to be home by 10:00
看看家里都发生了什么
and see what's happening here at the house.
那好 回见
Okay, bye!
没错 大西洋城
Yes. Atlantic City.
那地方正合适
That is the perfect place
向这场愉悦的宝宝订婚致敬
to honor this joyous baby engagement.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?!
她本该用房♥屋开放参观吓跑他们
She was supposed to scare 'em off with an open house,
现在我们要去另一个州吃晚餐了
and now we're eating in another state!
我告诉你是怎么回事
I'll tell you what just happened.
我们的白♥痴♥孩子们很聪明
Our moron kids are brilliant.
他们用了宝宝牌来和我们斗
They used the baby card against us.
我恨宝宝牌
I hate the baby card.
还有 宝宝牌是什么东西
Also, what's the baby card?
我又害怕又生气 默里
I'm so scared and upset, Murray!
你们好啊 愤怒的父亲们
Why, hello, angry fathers.
猜猜是谁让贝弗莉·金伯格
Guess who just got Beverly Goldberg
同意了这门婚事
on board the wedding train.
你们知道向那个长舌妇保证给她生宝宝
Do you know what a can of worms you two just opened
是打开了怎样的潘多拉魔盒吗
by promising that yenta grandbabies?
面对现实吧 你们输了
Face it -- you lost.
现在老妈也因为我们愚蠢冲动的婚礼而兴奋
Now that Mom's excited about our foolishly impulsive wedding,
你们必须接受
you have to accept it.
这个卷毛呆子说得没错
The curly-haired sack of flour's right.
贝弗莉·金伯格永远能达到目的
Beverly Goldberg always gets her way.
但代价是什么
But at what cost?
瞧瞧这些可爱的东西
Look at all this adorable stuff I've had
我一直密封在车♥库♥里
hermetically sealed in the garage.
这个你们肯定用得上
You're gonna need this, for sure.
这是巴瑞的宝宝头盔
It's Barry's baby helmet.
太好了 我们不只要有个宝宝
Great. Not only are we having a baby,
宝宝的头脑里还会满是奸邪的念头
but its head's gonna be all cattywampus.
苍天大地啊
Cheese and crackers.
看看这个标志
Ooh, look at this sign!
去大西洋城时我就放在旅行车里
I'm gonna put it in the station wagon for our trip to AC.
没必要
No need!
毕竟 现在车上根本还没有宝宝
After all, there is literally no baby on board.
目前还没有
Not yet.
但车上有个姥姥
But there is a bubby on board.
车上有了姥姥
With Bubby officially on board,
不去大西洋城便成仁
it was Atlantic City or bust!
什么都阻止不了他们
Nothing could stop them.
与此同时 我的生日大狂欢也响亮展开了
Meanwhile, my big birthday rager was off with a bang.
有《十六支蜡烛》中的所有经典时刻
It had all the highlights from "Sixteen Candles,"
但我发现当被破坏的是你家时
but I discovered when it's your house,
根本没那么有趣
it's not nearly as fun.
看看我们
Check us out!
我们是发型夸张的时髦女士
We're fancy, big-haired ladies,
像你妈一样
like your mom.
正当我觉得破坏不会更严重时
Just when I thought no more damage could be done...
发生了真正的破坏
...actual damage was done.
我举重时没拿稳
Oh, man. Bench press got away from me.
怪我不好 奥当
That's my bad, Alden.
我叫亚当 你举重时的失误
My name's Adam, and your weightlifting mishap
给我家造成了重大结构损毁
just caused major structural damage to my home.
这里有块小地毯 我盖在洞上面
There's a throw rug up here. I'll chuck it over the hole.
为什么约翰·休斯让这些看起来怪诞又有趣
W-why did John Hughes make this seem so whimsical and fun?
救救我 我是个人
Help me! I'm a human person!
哪怕朗大东都比这有尊严
Even Long Duk Dong had more dignity than this!
大西洋城的订婚庆祝正在进行中
The engagement celebration in Atlantic City was under way,
不过兰妮的父亲一点也不走运
but Lainey's dad wasn't feeling so lucky.
-庄家又是21点 -为什么
- Dealer has 21 again. - Why?!
最好为了婚礼存点钱 比尔
Better save some money for the wedding, Bill.
那样的话我全押了
In that case, I'd like to go all-in.
他这一天马上就要多云转晴了
Well, his day's about to get a lot better,
因为我在礼品店买♥♥的这个东西
because look what I bought in the gift shop.
这是给宝宝穿的
That's for a baby,
这太奇怪了 因为我们说得很清楚
which is weird 'cause we were very clear
很久很久以后才会要宝宝
that's a long, long way off.
可我们一眨眼 宝宝就出生了
But we blink, and then baby's here,
然后我就在你们身边的老妈小床里
and then there I am, right next to you on my mom cot.
-老妈小床 -不 别提老妈小床
- Mom cot? - Oh, no, not the mom cot.
他都知道些什么 什么是老妈小床
What does he know? What's a mom cot?
就是抵在你们床边的小床
It is a cot that sits smack against your bed
那样当你们累了 直接把宝宝给我就行
so when you get tired, you just hand the baby directly to me.
等等 你想跟我们睡在同一间房♥里
Wait. You actually expect to sleep in the same room with us?
相信我 等到打奶嗝 洗澡
Trust me, you'll be thrilled to have a bed bubby
换尿布时 你们会庆幸有床边姥姥在的
when it comes time for burping, bathing, and poopy diapies.
不可能 老妈
No way, Mother.
永远不准你到我们假设中的家来
You are never to set foot in our hypothetical home!
我配了把钥匙 对吗 默里
I have a copy of the key, right, Murray?
她偷偷配了钥匙
She made a secret copy.
巴瑞 我们出去聊两句好吗
Barry, can we chat outside?
我需要新鲜空气
I need some fresh air right now.
庄家21点
Dealer has 21.
我输了两千美元 可这仍是今天
I lost 2 grand, and it's still the best thing
发生在我身上的最好的事
that happened to me today.
比尔不是唯一一直在输的人
Bill wasn't the only one on a losing streak.
对于这个我已经不想要的史诗级派对
I had completely lost control of my epic party
我也完全失去了控制
I no longer wanted.
派对的绝对主持在这
There's the host with the most.
希望你喜欢你的炫酷派对
Hope you're digging your kick-ass party.
当然 不过 我不想要派对了
For sure, but also, I don't want the party.
-什么 -把派对带走 这是你的派对
- What? - Take the party! It's your party.
是你要办派对的 所以派对是你的
You asked for the party, so the party's yours.
拜托 我们都知道这是你的派对
Come on. We all know it's your party.
他说得对 爱丽卡
He's right, Erica.
大家一致认为这是你的派对
General consensus it's your party.
不 不 事情不能这么发展
No, no, that can't be the narrative.
这个派对被指定为亚当的派对
It is very important that this is clearly designated
是至关重要的
as Adam's party.
大家 让我们为了亚当欢呼
Hey, everyone, let's give it up for the one person
我们都知道绝对是他办了这个派对
who we all know is definitely throwing this party.
我们爱你 奥当·金芬奇
We love you, Alden Goldfinch!
你瞧 他们欢呼的和你的名字差不多
See? They're almost chanting your name.
享受你的派对吧
Enjoy your party.
你最棒了 奥当
You're the man, Alden.
我快被你妈吓疯了
Okay, your mom is really freaking me out
可爱的连体衣 "车上有宝宝"标志
with her cute onesies and "Baby On Board" signs
还有赌场庆祝大餐
and celebratory casino buffets.
对不起 但我不能过这样的生活
I'm sorry, but this can't be my life!
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是我爱你
I'm saying I love you,
可有贝弗莉·金伯格做过分溺爱婆婆
but having Beverly Goldberg as a smother-in-law
绝对会是噩梦
will be an utter nightmare.
不 别相信你的直觉
No! Don't trust your instincts!
来 乘浪漫的手推车
Come on. A romantic pushcart ride
会让你想起归根结底 重要的是你和我
will remind you at the end of the day, it's just you and me.
可爱的小情侣在这
There's my sweet little lovebirds.
她找到我们了
She found us.
来 挪挪屁屁
Come on. Scoot your booties.
你得尝尝这些美味的太妃糖
You've got to try some of this delicious taffy.
我做不到
Can't do it.
她要去哪 这么多太妃糖我自己吃不完
Where's she going? I can't finish this taffy all by myself.
别管太妃糖了
Forget the taffy!
你赶走了我的一生挚爱
You literally just drove away the love of my life.
别担心 妈妈会和她谈的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表