剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
So, call the flower shop when you guys decide or whatever.
成
Cool.
我想我们该选你外公
So, I guess we just go with your grandpa
或那个哇哇店的怪人
or the Wawa weirdo?
不 那家伙超棒
No! That dude's amazing!
等等 所以我帮上忙了
W-wait. So I did good?
岂止 你拯救了我们的乐队
Good?! You just saved our band!
你还找到了我的新男友
And you found me my new boyfriend!
我绝对会成为他今生最大的悔恨
I'm so gonna be his biggest regret!
正当辍学组合收到最完美的礼物
As The Dropouts got the perfect gift,
我妈被她自己的情人节礼物绊倒了
my mom stumbled on her own Valentine's present.
该死 默里
Damn it, Murray!
我差点踩到你的裤子摔断脖子
I almost broke my neck on your pants!
咋了 所有人都知道我裤子总在门口
What?! Everybody knows my pants go by the front door.
这是什么
What have we here?
停 别看
Oh, stop. Don't look at that.
还没到情人节
It's not even Valentine's Day yet.
我打赌我知道这是什么
I bet I know what it is...
捷高基糖果什锦礼盒
A fancy assortment of Jagielky's Candies!
你过去十♥八♥年♥都很喜欢
You loved them for the last 18 years,
所以我又买♥♥了
so I thought I'd buy 'em again!
"亲爱的贝弗 你像糖果一样甜美"
"Dear Bevy, you're as sweet as candy."
默里
Murray!
我去年就这么写的
I wrote it last year,
所以我知道你还会喜欢
so I knew you'd love it again!
这就是我喜欢情人节的原因
See, this is what I love about Valentine's Day.
我有糖果 卡片
I get candies and notes
还能和特别的他共进晚餐
and dinner with my special guy.
我给我们订位置了 小宝贝
I made us reservations, pickle.
等等 我吗
Wait, me?!
今年我不能做你的情人节小宝贝
I can't be your Valentine pickle this year.
可我在那家新摩洛哥餐厅订了位置
But I made us a reservation at the new Moroccan place.
很有趣的 因为在那用手吃饭
It's fun 'cause you get to eat with your hands.
但同时也很恶心
But it's also disgusting,
所以我会偷偷在包里带些餐具
so I will be sneaking some silverware in my purse.
多有趣
Fun!
不 我要带杰基去汽车影院
No! I'm taking Jackie to the drive-in.
他们要放映《龙兄鼠弟》
They're playing the movie "Twins."
你不能放你妈妈鸽子
You are not bailing on your mom
去看施瓦辛格演喜剧
to go see Arnold Schwarzenegger in a comedy.
终结者怎么可能
The Terminator can't be twins
和《出租车》里的路易是双胞胎
with little Louie from "Taxi."
-根本说不通 -可他们就这么拍的
- It makes no sense. - But they it!
他是高大健壮的那个
He's the big, muscle-y twin,
丹尼·德维托是矮小没用的那个
and Danny DeVito is the little, squishy one.
有趣是因为双胞胎根本不是这样的
It's funny, 'cause that's not how twins work!
你不必去看《龙兄鼠弟》
Well, you don't have to see "Twins,"
因为我们就是龙妈鼠儿
because we're gonna be twins.
我去把情侣毛衣拿来
I'll go grab our matching sweaters.
糟糕
Balls!
这是你的错
This is your fault.
每年情人节
Every Valentine's Day,
老妈都因为你的不作为来缠着我
Mom hounds me because you do nothing.
没错 要知道在你们出生前
Yep. You know, before you kids were born,
我每年情人节都让你妈失望
I used to disappoint your mother every Valentine's Day.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你最不擅长用语言表达情感什么的
Because you're the worst with words, stuff, and emotions?
没错 可后来你们出生了
Bingo! But then you kids came along and
夺走了她所有的爱
stole all her love.
现在所有人都赢了
Now everybody wins!
在我向与杰基共度情人节吻别时
While I kissed my Valentine's Day with Jackie goodbye,
我姐正在欢迎乐队新成员
my sister was ready to welcome a new band member.
克伦普先生 有时间吗
Hey, Mr. Kremp. You got a sec?
我跟你妈说过了 她不能自♥制♥优♥惠♥券
I told your mom, she can't make her own coupons.
我们想知道你侄子埃文在不在
We were wondering if your nephew Evan's around.
你们好
Oh, hey. Sup?
我们来说声恭喜 欢迎加入乐队
Just here to say congrats. Welcome to the band.
太好了
Oh. Sweet.
提问
Um, question --
你女朋友会来看你练习什么的吗
will your girlfriend be coming to practice or anything?
我没有女朋友
I don't have a girlfriend.
这些送给你
These are for you.
行 这些六美元九十九美分
Sure. Yeah, that's, uh -- that's $6.99.
我没钱
I have no money.
好好欣赏完全正常的欢迎加入乐队花束
Enjoy your totally normal welcome-to-the-band bouquet.
-练习时见 -好 行
- See you at practice. - Sweet. All right.
多亏了我们邻居的侄子埃文
And, thanks to our neighbor's nephew Evan,
辍学组合开始共谱美好的音乐了
The Dropouts started making beautiful music together.
*我永远忘不掉*
*I never can forget*
谁能想到乐队所需要的
Who knew all it took was adding
只是一个英俊的摇滚巨星萌芽
a handsome, budding rock star to the band
就能从走音变成完美的和音
to go from off-key to perfect harmony?
哥们 这个新来的超帅的家伙
Dude, the new insanely handsome dude
真的和爱丽卡很合拍 不是吗
really clicks with Erica, right?
我做得太棒了
Man, I did so good.
你为什么一路把我押上楼
Why are you full-Nelsoning me upstairs?!
因为埃文要对你女朋友下手了
'Cause Evan's moving in on your lady,
而你在做什么
and what are you doing?!
给他加油 像个专门加油的加油人士
Cheering him on, like a cheering person who cheers.
-啦啦队长吗 -不是
- A cheerleader? - No!
等等 是
Wait. Yes!
拜托 爱丽卡才不喜欢埃文那样的人
Come on, man. Erica doesn't like guys like Evan.
她更喜欢支持她的人
She's more into the supportive fella
站在边上鼓掌那种
who claps from the sidelines.
他们共用同一个麦克风 哥们
They're sharing a single microphone, dude!
所以呢
So?
在音乐上共用麦克风
Sharing a mic is the musical equivalent
就等于站在瀑布下舌吻
of Frenching under a waterfall.
我的天
Oh, God!
我喉咙涌上来的这股热气是什么
W-w-what is this heat I feel rising in my throat?
那叫嫉妒 我的朋友
That's called jealousy, my friend.
拥抱它吧
Embrace it.
我的胸口好痛 眼睛也痛
M-my chest hurts, and so do my eyes.
那你是时候学这些了
Then it's time you learn.
只有一个办法能抓住爱丽卡
There's only one way to keep Erica --
利用女人最渴求的行为
harness the thing women crave most.
不理智的行为
Irrational behavior.
哥们 我要失控了
Dude, I-I'm spinning out,
尽管这一切听起来大错特错
even though this all sounds so wrong!
是吗
Is it?
你以为我为什么能和兰妮这么辣的人在一起
How do you think I got a smoke-show like Lainey?
-没人知道 -因为我够吵闹
- No one knows. - It's 'cause I was loud,
够热情 占有欲超强
passionate, crazy possessive,
还很容易受威胁
and easily threatened.
可你和兰妮已经分手了
But you're not with Lainey anymore.
因为我做了一次你这样好说话支持她的人
'Cause the one time I was a supportive nice guy, like you,
她就甩掉我去洛杉矶了
she ditched me for L.A.
哥们 我从没这么想过
Dude, I never thought of it like that.
你得帮我表现得和你完全一样
You got to help me not wind up like you
以避免你这个下场
by acting exactly like you.
我们去朝形状像埃文的云大吼热身
Let's go warm up by screaming at clouds that look like Evan.
好
Yeah!
当杰夫与巴瑞协力时
While Geoff was joining forces with Barry,
我别无选择 只能和我妈分手
I had no choice but to break up with my mom.
我的爱之小虫虫在这
There's my little love bug!
准备好跟我一起走到街尾
Who's ready for our adventure down the street
去古老的摩洛哥冒险了吗
to faraway, ancient Morocco?
关于这个 我们得谈谈
About that. We...need to talk.
不 听起来不妙
Oh, no. That doesn't sound good.
我们在一起度过了许多快乐时光
Listen, we've had a lot of good times together.
我的天 听起来更糟了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表