剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
And that night, they whisked,
裹面糊
they battered,
卷面皮并调味
they rolled and seasoned,
直到他们为少年国王的王后
until they had pork Parm Wellington
做出了猪肉芝士焗惠灵顿牛排
fit for a boy-king's queen.
相信我 我现在最不想要的
Believe me, the last thing I want right now
就是你妈做的菜
is your mom's cooking.
其实
Actually...
是我为你做的
I made it -- for you.
你真的认为做一顿晚饭能改变什么吗
You really think cooking me one dinner is gonna change anything?
重点不在这一顿
It's not about this one.
而是接下来的一千顿晚餐
It's about the next thousand.
我只是
I just...
-天啊 听起来好蠢 -不 你说
- God, this sounds so stupid. - No, say it.
每天你都做自己 照顾着我
Every day, you take care of me just by being you. And...
我意识到
I realized --
现在我的职责是照顾你
now it's my job to take care of you.
我们照顾彼此怎么样
How about we just take care of each other?
说定了
Deal.
赢家 1号♥是赢家
Winner! -- number 1. A winner.
哥们 你的车开得真烂
Dude. You suck at driving.
你怎么知道我会在这
How'd you know I'd be here?
因为这可是市集嘉年华
Because it's the Bazaar-nival.
我知道你肯定不会错过的
I knew you wouldn't miss it.
原来市集嘉年华并没有双倍的乐趣
It turns out the Bazaar-nival is not that many parts fun.
这里逊毙了 我也是
It's completely lame. And so am I.
我从没说过这里很逊
I never said it was lame.
我也肯定从没叫你
And I certainly never asked you
把牛仔裤剪成性感小热裤
to cut your jeans into Daisy Dukes.
我知道
I know!
我只是 很高兴我找到了某个
I just...loved that I actually found someone out there
会像我一样
who was just like me,
因为市集嘉年华而激动的人
someone who could geek out over a good Bazaar-nival.
亚当 尽管我这个夏天变了一点
Adam, even though I changed a bit over the summer
并不意味着我们就不一样了
doesn't mean we're not the same.
没有任何事会改变我对你的感觉
And nothing will ever change the way I feel about you.
-真的吗 -我会永远爱你
- Really? - I will always love
我有过敏症 热爱市集嘉年华
my allergenic, Bazaar-nival-loving,
呆呆的男友
nerd boyfriend.
的确 改变很可怕
Sure, change is scary.
有时我们不顾一切想抓住过去
Sometimes we're so desperate to hold on to the past
我们忘记了真实的自己
that we lose sight of who we really are.
但最终 当我们打开心扉
But in the end, when we open our hearts
接受我们最爱的人真实的模样
to accept those we love most for who they really are,
一点改变可以成为改变终生的狂野飞车
a little change can be a wild ride that stays with you forever.
此集献给现实中的杰基·吉里
-我能进来吗 -永远不准进
- Can I come in? - Never.
-不 这太像青少年的作风了 -是吗
- No. This is so teenagery... - Is it?
我不准你以任何形式录下来
that I don't want any recording of it on any kind of tape.
我身边的是现实中的杰基·吉里
I'm with the real Jackie Geary,
亚当的高中女友
Adam's highschool girlfriend,
-我们有些问题想问你 -我准备好了
- and we have some questions for you. - I'm ready.
当时你真的喜欢戏剧 电影
Now, were you into theater, and movies,
和亚当喜欢的那些极客东西
and all the geeky stuff Adam is into,
还是只为了配合他而已
or were you just going along with him?
当时我也很极客
I was also a big geek.
有时我喜欢的极客文化和他不一样
Yeah, I was into different geeky stuff sometimes.
例如我喜欢《星际迷航》多过《星球大战》
Like "Star Trek" being better than "Star wars".
原来杰基喜欢《星际迷航》
Turns out Jackie likes "Star Trek"
多过《星球大战》
more than "Star Wars".
亚当记得你从戏剧极客
Adam remembers you going from theater geek
变成了很酷很边缘化的纽约都市女孩
to cool fringe New York city girl.
我那时以为自己是谁啊
Who did I think I was?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表