剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Pulsations!
我们说的可是557平方米的舞池
We're talking 6,000-square-foot dance floor,
挤得满满的美女
wall-to-wall babes,
激光 烟雾机
lasers, smoke machines,
巨大的扬声器保证造成永久听力损伤
giant speakers that guarantee permanent hearing loss,
还有一个有感情的派对机器人来一起狂欢
and a sentient party robot that came to get down.
真的假的 他们有派对机器人
Seriously? They have a party robot?
分享一个有趣的事实 那个机器人
Little fun fact -- it's the same robot
就是《洛奇4》里保利的机器管家
they cast in "Rocky IV" as Paulie's robo-butler.
现在 打开你们的信封
And now, in your envelopes,
你们会发现香口喷雾 墨西哥比索
you will find Binaca spray, Mexican pesos,
血清和假身份证
anti-venom, and fake I.D.s.
太赞了
Sweet!
我是名叫恩佐·皮内蒂的65岁器官捐献者
I'm a 65-year-old organ donor named Enzo Pinetti.
乔治·P·舒尔茨
George P. Shultz?
他不是国务卿吗
Isn't he, like, Secretary of State?
是啊 或许你该把衬衫掖好
Yeah...maybe you want to tuck your shirt in.
菲力浦·塔拉哈西
Philippe Tallahassee?
一听就是假名字 老兄
Sounds totally made up, bro.
没有艾伯纳·Q·芝士堡这么假
Not as made up as Abner Q. Cheeseburger.
有德国血统完全有可能姓这个
Of German descent. It's perfectly plausible.
好吧 这个派对听起来有点太猛了
Yeah, okay. This whole night sounds a little intense.
相信我 芝士堡 你不会有事的
Trust me, Cheeseburger. You'll be fine.
假如有事 安全词是"杏"
If not, the safeword is "apricot."
-谢谢 但不必了 -我要回家了
- Thanks, but no, thanks. - I'm going home.
大伙 这吓人的通往成年人之旅
Guys, this terrifying journey to adulthood
正是我需要的
is exactly what I need.
就像《单身派对》里的汤姆·汉克斯一样
Just like Tom Hanks in "Bachelor Party,"
这会最终让我准备好面对婚姻
this will finally get me ready for marriage.
现在我们开始做正确决定了
Now we're starting to make some good decisions.
好了 现在讲解
Okay, now let's go over
在绝热脉动的VIP室都会发生什么
what to expect in the VIP room at Pulsations!
太棒了
Yes!
杏 杏 救命 什么 不
Apricot! Apricot! Help! What? N-no!
这车再也没法开了
Yeah, this thing's never driving again.
再也 永远也不能吗
Never? Like never ever?
是啊 我不确定你知不知道
Yeah. Not sure if you know this.
这是辆特苦 奥地利车 非常罕见
This is a Bitter -- Austrian, very rare.
是的 我们知道
Yeah. We're aware.
你不能修一下吗
Can't you just fix it?
是这样的
Well, I mean, here's the thing.
假如你有台绝无仅有的车
If you have a car there's only one of,
是很难弄到配件的
I mean, it ain't easy to get parts.
真的全国上下都买♥♥不到
There's legitimately none in this country.
所以你的意思是
So, what you're saying is,
我挥霍一次为自己买♥♥了样好东西
I splurged on something nice for myself,
才第二天 就永远地坏掉了
and the very next day, it's broken forever.
是的 正是这样
Yeah, that's exactly the case.
你的错
Your fault!
不 我看到你看特苦车的表情了
No! I saw the way you were looking at the Bitter.
你想要特苦
You wanted the Bitter.
你是个特苦男 记得吗
You're a Bitter man, remember?
我是个特苦男
I am a bitter man.
我特苦是因为我车道上有台坏掉的车
I'm bitter to have a broken car in my driveway
会笑话我一辈子
mocking me for the rest of my life.
气死了
Angry!
在我爸认命时
While my dad was accepting his fate,
巴瑞准备好接受命运了
Barry was ready for his destiny.
我们离扬声器这么近挺好的
我听不见你说什么 因为音乐
要让我的脑袋爆♥炸♥了
他们不肯卖♥♥我啤酒
因为我显然还是个小屁孩
所以我给你们买♥♥了百香果奶昔
不
见鬼
我又冷又生气
快看 是《洛奇4》里的机器人
这才有派对的样子
忘了《洛奇4》吧
拿我的假身份证去买♥♥点真的酒来
《洛奇4》偷了你的钱包 老兄
那机器人不是好人
气死我啦
我知道是我要找成年人的乐子
但这地方又吵又挤好危险
还满是可疑的人
什么
我们去VIP区和马文叔叔待着吧
JTP
不是JTP JTP
是VIP
你现在是开心还是生气
我听不到你的语气
我要走了
哥们 你要去哪
Dude! Where are you going?
哪都比这好
Anywhere but here.
但我给你了你正想要的
But I gave you exactly what you wanted.
我
I --
我以为我想要 可是
I thought I wanted it, but...
这一切只让我发觉
all it made me realize is
我根本没准备好面对这些
I'm not ready for any of it.
在特苦坏掉后
After the Bitter had broken,
我爸也特苦特心碎
it left my dad bitter and broken.
你能相信那女人吗
Can you believe that woman?
"给自己花点钱 老默"
"Treat yourself, Mur."
谁会对丈夫说那样的话 谁会
Who says that to a husband? Who?
老天爷啊 气死我了
Dear Lord! This is so infuriating,
气得我想捶墙
it makes me wanna punch a wall.
伙计 我真的很感谢你支持我
Aw, pal, I really appreciate the support.
等等 你以为我站在你这边吗
Wait, you think I'm on your side?
你不是吗
Aren't you?
不 是你气得我想捶墙 不是她
No! You make me want to punch a wall, not her!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你本该盲目地同意我说的一切
You're supposed to blindly agree with anything I say.
不 贝弗莉是个圣人
No. Beverly is a saint.
我最后听说的是我妻子在西南某个地方
Last I heard, my wife is somewhere in the Southwest.
甚至连州名都不知道
That's not even a state.
只是国土的某个范围
That's just a region of the country.
我都不能给她打电♥话♥
I can't get her on the phone.
连区号♥都不知道
There's not even an area code.
上周我有三天吃香蕉当晚饭
I ate a banana for dinner three times last week.
我不刷牙也没人在乎
When I don't brush my teeth, nobody cares.
家家有本难念的经
We all got stuff.
你没有
Not you.
你妻子为你做饭 看重你
Your wife cooks for you, she appreciates you.
她希望你开心
She wants you to be happy.
我妻子随风而去了
My wife is a ghost in the wind.
有时我太孤独了就对着她的旧袜子说话
Sometimes I talk to an old sock of hers when I feel lonely.
这件事你不会站在我这边了 对吗
So, you're not gonna side with me on this, are you?
门都没有
Hell no!
你要为了我们弥补这件事
And you're gonna make this right for us.
现在容我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要回家给晚饭剥皮了
I'm gonna go home and peel my dinner.
我爸终于猛然发觉
It finally dawned on my dad.
他有一个愿做任何事哄他开心的妻子
He had a wife who would do anything to make him happy.
至于我哥 当涉及婚姻时
As for my brother, when it came to marriage,
他不知道他作何感受
he didn't know what to feel.
给你拿了点冰淇淋蛋糕 伙计
Got you some Cookie Puss, buddy.
算了吧
Forget it.
派对结束了 哥们
Party's over, dude.
听着
Look.
你或许讨厌你的成人派对
You may have hated your adult party,
但那不意味着你没准备好做成年人
but that doesn't mean you're not ready to be an adult.
怎么不意味着
Of course it does.
看看我 我根本没长大
I mean, look at me. I haven't grown up at all.
我或许是地球上最不成熟的人类
Well, I may be the least mature human on the planet,
但我知道一件事
but the one thing I know
那就是你爱兰妮和对待她的方式
is that the way you love and treat Lainey,
是最成熟的
that's as grown-up as it gets.
谢了 亚石头
Thanks, Ad Rock.
对我意义重大
Means a lot.
这不过是我做伴郎的职责
Just doing my job as best man.
你不止是我的伴郎
You're more than my best man.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表