剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你觉得这很有趣吗
Oh, you think that's funny?
你要做什么
What are you --
你怎么敢
How dare you?!
你怎么敢
How dare you?!!
忘掉猫头鹰和其他一切
Forget the owls and everything else!
你说得对
You were right.
只有我会觉得我的这些东西是无价之宝
All my stuff is priceless to me and nobody else.
不 不要为了我们不想要的垃圾哭
No, don't you cry over your crap we don't want.
-那不公平 -你们知道什么不公平吗
- That's not fair. - You know what's not fair?
我一生都在收集这些东西 为了你们
I've been collecting this stuff my whole life. for you.
妈 我们没有叫你收集
Mom, we didn't ask you to.
我知道你们没有
I know you didn't.
但我需要知道 在某个时刻
But I need to know that at some point,
你们会把这个家的一部分带回自己家
you're gonna have a piece of this family in your house.
我的一部分
A piece of me.
可你们一点都不想要
But you don't want any of it.
把猫头鹰清理干净
Clean up the owls.
这是在做什么
What's all this?
我只是在修你那个什么健身飞
I'm just fixing up your body-flex gizmo.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor --
别再让你那些蠢蛋朋友
don't have any more of your dumbass friends
帮你搭任何东西
build anything for you.
好的
Okay.
要知道 我永远需要一个健身伙伴
Y'know, I could always use a workout buddy.
拒绝
No.
至少我试过了
Worth a try.
我是那种永远不会锻炼身体的人
Hey, I'm not the kind of guy who's ever gonna exercise.
但我想一直陪伴着你
But I do want to be there for you.
我想看着你结婚
I want to see you get married.
我想抱着你的孩子
I want to hold your baby.
我想看着你成为一名医生
I want to see you become a doctor.
我真的希望如此
I really hope so.
不必希望 我会在那里
Don't hope. I'll be there.
如果你真的担心
And if you're really worried...
-我们可以偶尔去散步 -真的吗
- we can go for a walk every once in a while. - Really?
但我们只谈《百战天龙》和老鹰队
Just let's make sure we talk about "MacGyver" and the Eagles.
不准再这样敞开心扉什么的
No more of this, uh, opening-up-your-heart stuff.
心扉关上了
Heart's closed.
最好是这样
It better be.
是啊 有时候我们很难对彼此坦诚
Yeah, sometimes it can be hard to be honest with each other.
但当你找到勇气敞开心扉时
But when you do find the courage to open up,
你会发觉实话实说
you realize that telling the truth
是最健康的交流方式
is the healthiest way to communicate.
照片很有爱
Cute photo.
是你吗
Is that you?
是啊
Yeah.
当时我觉得那沙发是世界上最好看的东西
I thought that couch was the most beautiful thing in the world.
我常常枕着我妈的大腿睡着
I used to fall asleep with my head in my mom's lap,
梦见我们是欧洲皇室
dreaming we were European royalty.
这故事真温馨
That...is a really nice story.
现在都无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
一个陌生人买♥♥走了
Some stranger bought it
鬼知道他正用它做什么
and is doing God knows what with it.
据我所知
From what I heard,
它其实正作为某间起居室的展品展出
it's actually being used as the showpiece of a living room.
我美丽的红沙发 它回来了
My beautiful red couch! It's back!
拍卖♥♥行把买♥♥家的名字告诉我们了
The auction house gave us the name of the guy who bought it.
你们花几千美元买♥♥回来 为了我
You spent thousands of dollars to get this back? For me?
是啊 好几千
Thousands, for sure.
那我们庆祝一下吧
Then let's celebrate.
你们随便坐
Make yourselves comfortable,
我去给买♥♥些橙子汽水和磅蛋糕
and I'll go get us some Orange Shasta and pound cake!
在这里吃 可那些蛋糕屑怎么办
To eat in here? But what about all the crumbs?
我想是时候实际在起居室起居了
I think it's time we use our living room for actual living.
归根结底 只有一件事
In the end, there's only one thing
值得你所爱的人继承
worth passing down to the people you love,
就是你们共同创造的回忆
and that's the memories you create together.
当你把它们装在心里
When you carry them in your heart,
你才能真正飞翔
that's when you can truly fly.
此集献给我妈的高级起居室
大伙 是我 亚当 我回来了
Hi, folks. It's me, Adam. I'm back.
我们刚才看到的是
What we just witnessed was how...
路易十六风格天鹅绒情人椅
起价一万美元
我们坐在因为今晚这集而出名的红沙发上
Here we are on the red couch made famous by tonight's episode.
我身边的是厉害的贝弗莉·金伯格本人
And I'm with the awesome real Beverly Goldberg.
我的孩子们过去总笑话我
My kids used to made fun
说我的起居室该用绳子围起来
that my living room should've been roped off,
因为那么高级
because it was like fancy,
他们不准坐 因为我会说
and they weren't allowed to sit on it 'cause I'd say
"你会在天鹅绒上留下屁♥股♥印的"
"Oh, you gonna make tushy print on the velvet!"
沙发不能坐 只是用来看的
You can't sit on the sofa, it's just to look at.
假如有人想买♥♥的话沙发还是"全新"的
It's in "mint condition" if anybody wants it.
要我说你就留给亚当
I say you just leave it with Adam.
他现在八成又慌了
He's probably freaking right now.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表