剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在你能网购一切前
Back before you could buy everything ever on Amazon and eBay,
想买♥♥玩具必须去实体店
you had to go to an actual store to buy toys.
对我而言 玩具店是我一生挚爱的圣地
For me, the toy store was a sacred mecca of my lifelong passion.
尽管我已经不小了
Even though I was getting older,
我对玩具的迷恋一生不变
my toy obsession was for life.
大力神在打折
Devastator's on sale?
捡到宝了
Score.
还玩变形金刚
Transformers?
我们刚刚进了一批石头王
We just got in a new shipment of Rock Lords.
我不知道是什么 但我想全买♥♥了
I don't know what that is, but I want them all.
他们是会变形的百变雄狮
They're GoBots that transform...
能变成石头
...into rocks.
玩具石头
A toy rock?
这就是好玩的定义
That defines fun.
快收下我的午餐费 这就收下
Take all my lunch money. Take it right now.
太迟了
Oh, you're too late.
我知道这些会成为热门商品
I knew these would be a hot commodity,
所以我把每个石头王都买♥♥了
so I bought every last Rock Lord.
多谢你了 屎头王
Thanks a lot, suck lord.
-你叫我什么 -没什么
- What'd you call me? - Nothing.
当时我还不知道 我的玩具店之旅
Little did I know, my trip to the toy store
会被某条重大新闻盖过风头
was about to be overshadowed by some major news.
孩子 你这是干什么
Kiddo, what you doing?
他们在拆柏林墙
The Berlin Wall's coming down.
这个更重要
This is more important.
但欧洲有自♥由♥了
But there's freedom in Europe.
任何事都没有这个有历史意义
Nothing is as historical as this.
玩具反斗城的人即将宣布
They're about to announce the deadline
今年购物狂欢的截止日期
for this year's shopping spree at Toys "R" Us.
没错 在当年 有一场竞赛
Yep, back in the day, there was a contest
能给一个幸运的孩子华丽丽的五分钟
where one lucky kid got five glorious minutes
想拿什么拿什么
to grab whatever they wanted,
每年 我都梦想那个孩子能是我
and every year, I dreamed that kid would be me.
很简单 你邮一封明信片过去
It's simple. You just send in a postcard,
他们选出一名幸运赢家
and they choose one lucky winner
在玩具店里想拿什么拿什么
to run around a toy store and grab anything they want.
比那个体育比赛还要厉害
It's bigger than that sports game
冠军能去迪士尼乐园的那个
where the winner goes to Disneyland.
要知道 我小时候也参加了抽奖比赛
You know, I entered a sweepstakes as a kid.
赢了一大罐桃子
Won a big can of peaches.
也不是很大一罐 是一小罐
Well, it wasn't that big. It was a small can.
不过好桃子真的很好吃
But a good peach is a real treat.
所以你明白我为什么激动
So you get my excitement.
你真能有机会赢这个玩具比赛吗
Do you actually have a shot at winning this toy thing?
我倒希望
I wish.
去年 老爸给我的钱
Last year, Dad only gave me enough money
只够买♥♥两张破邮票
for two lousy stamps.
只要你现在走人我就给你双倍
I'll pay you twice that right now if you leave.
好吧
Fine.
但假如我赢了 我什么都不给你拿
But if I win, I'm not grabbing you anything.
老爷子 你想要什么 尽管说
Pops, what would you like? Name it.
你♥爸♥喜欢的那种痒痒挠怎么样
How about one of those backscratchers your father loves?
痒痒挠 那可是玩具店
Backscratcher? It's a toy store.
他说的是这玩意
He's talking about this thing.
那是我的风火轮车道
That's my Hot Wheels track!
不 不要用它蹭你的身体
No, don't rub that against your body.
该死 我够不着
Ah, damn it, I can't get it.
老艾 快来帮我挠
Al, come on and reach it.
进入无人区 快来
Get no man's land. Come on.
这样舒服吗
Is this good?
金色年代 第六季第七集
那是一九八几年的十一月七日
It was November 7, 1980-something,
我姐和她的乐队在看《星探》
and my sister and her band were watching "Star Search."
在《美国偶像》前 只有这个大型节目
Long before "American Idol," this was the one big show
能让普通人一夜成名
that turned regular people into overnight superstars.
我们必须得上《星探》
We got to get on "Star Search."
这是成名的最快办法
I mean, it'll be the fastest way to get famous
不用做任何付出
without having to do any work whatsoever.
没错 这主意对我们而言太完美了
Yes! That idea is so perfect for us.
那就这么定了 我们赢得《星探》冠军
Then it's settled. We'll win "Star Search."
要知道 我一直在悄悄质疑
You know, I've been secretly second-guessing
我们辍学的决定 直到这一刻
our decision to drop out of college until this very moment.
现在我们只需要一首完美的试镜曲
Now all we need is the perfect audition song.
我写了首歌♥或许正合适
You know, I wrote a song that may just do the trick.
《我想震撼你的身体》
"I Wanna Rock Your Body"?
我喜欢这歌♥名 我们唱起来
Dude, I love this title! Let's do it.
我喜欢其余的歌♥词
And I love the rest of the words.
*我在舞池另一边看到了你*
*I saw you cross the dance floor*
*我知道你在寻找什么*
*And I know what you're looking for*
*我想做些坏坏的事*
*I'm feelin' a bit naughty*
*我想震撼你的身体*
*I wanna rock your body*
大伙 我喜欢耳朵听到的声音
Guys. I like what my ears are hearing.
这就是你写的那首震撼我身体的歌♥ 对吗
That's the song you wrote about rocking my body, right?
什么
What?
什么
What?
很显然 歌♥里被震撼的身体
Well, I mean, the body in the song that's being rocked
总得是某个人的身体吧
obviously belongs to someone.
我们震撼的是谁的身体 兰妮
Who does the body belong to, Lainey?
巴瑞的
Barry.
巴瑞的
Barry?
我弟巴瑞
My brother Barry?
我妈的儿子巴瑞
My-my mother's son Barry?
就这个巴瑞
Barry Barry?
没错 你唱的就是这个身体
Yeah, this is what you're singing about.
我们
We are...
永远不要再唱这首恶心的歌♥
...never doing that horrible song.
我们说好了乐队要民♥主♥制
Look, we agreed our band's a democracy,
所以我们投票决定
so we vote on it.
想震撼巴瑞身体的人举手
Raise your hand if yes to rocking Barry's body.
不 你没资格投票
No! No, you do not get to vote.
你根本不是乐队成员
You are not even in our band.
可我的身体是
But my body is.
是乐队对这世界的遗赠的一部分
It's part of the band's musical legacy.
爱丽卡 无论怎么投你都是少数
Erica, any way you swing it, you're outvoted,
也就是说这就是我们的试镜曲目
which means this is our audition song.
从头开始
From the top.
*你火♥辣♥性感*
*You're a sexy hotty*
我被逼着歌♥唱我弟的柔软躯体
I was forced to sing about my brother's soft torso.
这大错特错
Okay, that's just wrong.
你该歌♥唱我的柔软躯体
You should be singing about my soft torso.
愚蠢的乐队民♥主♥制
Stupid band democracy.
就一次 我真想自己唱歌♥
You know, for once, I would love to sing on my own
不必成员批准
without needing group permission.
没人说过录热门唱片会很容易
Hey, no one ever said recording a hit record was easy.
但就那么容易
Oh, but it was,
多亏了八十年代经典的商场录音棚
thanks to the classic '80s mall recording booth.
那是什么
Whoa, what is that?
我是约翰·卡拉巴萨斯
Hi, I'm John Calabasas,
你看到的是威洛格罗夫商场
and you're looking at Willow Grove's
第一间专业录音棚
first Professional Recording Booth
及假唱工作室
and Lip Sync Studio Palace.
你是否刚好有所涉及声乐界呢
Do you perchance dabble in the art of vocal songestry?
还用问吗 她的乐队是珍金镇最棒的
Does she? She's in, like, the best band in Jenkintown.
我们不是 我们是挺棒的
We're not. I mean, we're good.
或许是最棒的 随便吧
Maybe the best. Whatever.
我不认识你 也从没听过你唱歌♥
Look, I don't know you, and I've never heard you sing,
但我一听你提起任何
but the second I heard you
和音乐稍微有点关系的事
mention anything remotely connected to music,
我就知道我眼前的是未来的超级摇滚明星
I knew that I was looking at a future rock-'n'-roll superstar.
不可能
No way.
或许吧 当然 是的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表