剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
老妈为什么没清理干净
Why didn't Mom clean that up?!
因为你是个蠢蛋
Because you're a dumbass,
所以我去找凯特曼给你写了封新推荐信
which is why I went to Katman and got you a brand-new recco.
这怎么可能
How is this happening?
他决绝了我
The man said no
还用最友好的方式骂我
and cursed me out in the nicest possible way!
因为一旦涉及大学
Because this man doesn't take no for an answer
本大爷不接受拒绝
when it comes to college.
但听我说
But listen to me.
别再背叛你奇怪又开心的老师
Do not betray your weird, happy teacher again.
事实上 永远别再去找他
As a matter of fact, just steer clear of him forever.
我的天 你在意的时候
My God, you're actually super effective
好擅长做老爸 效率好高
and good at Dad stuff when you care.
这都怪你们很无趣
That's on you for not being interesting.
你得向我保证
You gotta promise me
你会不按着本能走
you're gonna go against all your instincts
不做拆这封信的白♥痴♥
and not be a moron who opens this letter.
你能做到吗 能不做白♥痴♥吗
Can you do that?! Can you not be a moron?!
说实话 这要求太高了
Honestly, that's asking a lot.
真的太高了 爸
It really is, Dad.
正当巴瑞面对一生最艰难的挑战时
As Barry took on the challenge of a lifetime,
我准备好帮我妈实现一生的梦想了
I was ready to give my mom her lifelong dream.
老天爷
Oh, Lord.
老天屎
Oh, Lord in poop.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You were right.
这不会帮我卖♥♥出食谱的
This is not gonna help me sell my cookbook.
我只会让自己出丑
All I'm gonna do is make a fool of myself.
妈 看着我
Mom! Look at me.
你进入我的世界了 视听世界
You're in my world now -- the AV world.
这是我发光的地方
This is where I shine.
你只要跟随我的带领就行
So you just have to follow my lead,
我会让你很长脸的
and I'll make you look good.
好吧 我十分糊涂 是你说
Okay, I am so confused. You said --
我知道我说了什么 我错了
I know what I said, and I was wrong.
你总是在我身边支持我
You've always been there to support me
用你的爱 善良和新裤子
with your love and kindness and new pants.
现在轮到我支持你了
And now it's my turn to support you.
与我携手一起上电视吧
So take my hand and let's go be on a TV station
法律上来讲这电视谁都能上
that legally has to let anyone on.
预热烤箱
Preheat that oven.
-焗菜时间到 -没错
- It's parmin' time. - Oh, yeah.
多年自♥制♥电影的经验让我走到这里
Years of making my own movies had led to this moment.
开拍
Aaaand rolling.
你好 我是亚当 老天
Hi, I'm Adam -- ooooooh, boy.
在那一刻 我发现
In that moment, I discovered
当我站到真正的电视摄像机前
that when I go in front of an actual TV camera,
我会因为严重的怯场而呆住
I freeze up with crippling stage fright.
真的 我的身体会实打实的死机
It's true, my body literally shuts down.
好吧
Okay...
我想我该开始了
Guess that's my cue.
你好 欢迎收看
Hello and welcome.
我是贝弗莉·金伯格
I'm Beverly Goldberg,
这是我的小副厨亚当
and this is my little sous-chef, Adam.
亚当 跟观众们打个招呼
Adam, say hello to the viewers.
亚当啊 我啊
Adam. Me.
把马苏里拉奶酪擦丝的秘诀
?Now, the secret to shredding mozzarella
是把奶酪块先放进冰箱冻一下
is to put the block of cheese in the freezer first.
副厨亚当 请把擦子给我
Sous-chef Adam, the grater, please.
我的手麻了
My hands are numb.
穿过牙齿和牙龈
Over the teeth and through the gums,
小心了 小肚肚 好吃的来了
look out, tummy, here it comes.
有谁等不急吃焗虾了
Whooooo is excited about my shrimp parm?
我是真的等不急了
Well, I sure as heck am.
五星级美味 妈妈
Five stars, mama.
这道焗虾以及更多焗菜的食谱
You can find this parm and many more parms like it
尽在《贝弗莉·金伯格食谱》
in "The Beverly Goldberg Cookbook".
-我要昏倒了 -没错
- I'm passing out. - That's right.
即将在您家附近的书店登陆
Coming soon to book retailers near you.
-我要昏倒了 -什么
- I'm passing out. - ?What?
我要昏倒了
I'm passing out.
你想坐下歇歇还是想怎样
Do you want to sit down or something?
我完了 我完了 我倒了
I'm gone! I'm gone. I'm down.
我是贝弗莉·金伯格
I'm Beverly Goldberg,
感谢收看 晚安
thank you, and good night.
妈妈在这 小宝贝
Mama's-Mama's here, schmoo!
有了我爸的帮助
With my dad's help,
巴瑞从博士那获得了新大学推荐信
Barry got a new college recco from Doc,
至少他是这样以为的
or so he thought.
小金
Hey, Goldie.
我昨晚骂过你之后一夜没睡着
Listen, I didn't sleep all night after I unloaded on you.
那不是我最好的一面
Not my best me.
不 我活该被你那样密集地咒骂
No, I deserved that surprising barrage of potty language.
我知道那封信对你有多重要
Look, I know how important that letter is to you,
所以我又给你写了一封
so I wrote you another one.
-你写了第三封信 -第三封
- You wrote a third letter?! - Third?
伙计 这是第二封
Buddy, this is the second one right here.
不 这才是第二封
No... this is the second letter.
这是你昨天给我爸的
You gave it to my dad yesterday.
这或许是他给你的 但不是我给他的
He may have given it to you, but I didn't give it to him.
等等
Wait!
所以我爸叫我不要来找你
That's why my dad told me not to talk to you!
他不想让我们发现
He didn't want us to figure this out.
发现什么
Figure what out?!
这信封里到底是什么 伙计
What the hell is in that envelope, pal?!
只有老天知道
God only knows!
你必须拆开看看
We gotta open that letter.
可 你跟我说的那些信任什么的呢
But...what about trust and all that stuff you got mad about?
我从没体验过这个角度的滋味
I've never been on this side of it before!
让我抓心挠肝的 伙计
It is really eating away at me, buddy!
我也是 但要怎样拆信才不会毁了它
Me too! But how do we open this letter without ruining it?!
靠万物的答案
With the answer to everything.
科学
Science!
那天 我哥决心解开一生的谜题
That day, my brother set off to solve the mystery of a lifetime,
而那晚
and that night,
我重新体验了一生的羞耻
I was reliving the embarrassment of a lifetime.
我倒了
I'm down.
小宝贝 或许你该看《天龙特攻队》
Hey, pickle, maybe you should just watch "The A Team" instead?
我只想看看我在镜头前的首次亮相
I just wanted to see if my on-camera debut
有没有想象中那么糟
was as bad as I thought.
比想象得更糟
And it's worse.
不 你很可爱
No. You were adorable.
你不必这样 妈
You don't have to do that, Mom.
我只是真心想帮你
I just really wanted to help you.
听着 小宝贝
Listen, lovebug,
你挺身而出去支持我
you putting yourself out there to support me,
对我的帮助超乎你的想象
it helped me more than you could ever know.
拜托 我最后只是又让你丢人了
Come on, I just ended up embarrassing you again.
亚当 你所有丢人的地方我都喜欢
Adam, I love every embarrassing thing about you.
因为这样你才是求之不来的
It's what makes you the most special,
最特别 最聪明的男孩
brilliant boy anyone could ever ask for.
假如食谱的事最后不能成
Well, if this cookbook thing doesn't pan out,
至少我们知道了你上镜时表现好得惊人
at least we learned you're shockingly awesome on camera.
别管电视了
Forget TV.
那本食谱是我的梦想
That cookbook is my dream,
知道我有你的支持
and knowing I have your support
让我知道 有一天
lets me know that one day...
它会实现的
it'll happen.
在那之前
Until then,
烹饪节目还是留给你和查德吧
I'll leave the cooking shows to you and Chad.
搞定
And done.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表