剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
对任何新娘最重要的一晚
the biggest night for any bride,
除了新婚之夜 就是单身派对
besides the wedding, was the bachelorette party.
夹好睫毛 卷好头发 戴好绶带
Lashes were curled, hair was crimped, sashes were sashed --
全都是为了给准新娘终身难忘的一晚
all to make it a night that the bride-to-be would never forget.
大伙 你们这样为我大费周章真贴心
Guys, it's so sweet you went to all this trouble for me.
是吗 因为你说假如我们不这样
Really? 'Cause you said if we didn't,
你"永远不会原谅我们"
you'd "never forgive us."
然后你说"假如你们要大费周章
And then you said, "If you're going to go to the trouble,
就照我说得去做"
do everything I say."
仍旧很贴心
Still, so sweet.
我们今天全力以赴
We totally went all-out.
我甚至还打包了单身派对坏女孩必备品
I even packed us a naughty bag of bachelorette nastiness.
快看看 妹子
Check it out, girlfriend.
绝对不行
Oh, n-n-n-never!
小巴 你得冷静点
Bar, you need to chill.
我们不过是吃点芝士火锅
All we're doing is going for a little fondue
大唱卡拉OK
and a lot of karaoke.
有音乐的地方就有人跳舞
Where there's music, there's dancing.
会不会有人成群结队跳舞
Will there be dancing in a group setting?
谁快告诉我
Someone tell me.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
作为伴娘们 你们有法律义务
As bridesmaids, you are legally obligated
在准新娘周围组成一面保护舞蹈墙
to form a protective dance wall around the bride-to-be.
我以为我们的工作是抢捧花
I thought our job was to, like, catch the bouquet
和不认识的性感亲戚亲热
and hook up with a random hot cousin.
错了 现在所有人组成反蹭人阵型
Wrong! Now, everyone fall into anti-grinding formation.
我们练习一下
Let's practice.
我是个想蹭妹子的本地土包子
Hey, I'm a local townie looking for a good grind.
他们正在放《安全舞》
They're playing "Safety Dance."
但这并不安全
But this is not safe.
说真的 不会有事的
Honestly, it's going to be fine.
那你让我别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
都注意
Attention!
我也要给自己办个狂野的单身派对
I shall throw my own wild bachelor party.
-行啊 -真的吗
- Cool. - Really?
-我信任你 -你不该信任我
- I trust you. - Well, you shouldn't.
你该 反正你不可能比我们更狂野
You should. You're never gonna do better anyway.
同意
Agreed.
是时候叫我的伴郎
Time to go tell my best man
给我计划个牛逼的单身派对了
to plan a gnarly bachelor party
另外我要先选个伴郎
and also pick my best man.
亚当 我最近注意到
Adam, it's recently come to my attention
我需要一个伴郎 我已经做出了选择
that I need a best man, and I've made my choice.
裸罗伯 对吗
Naked Rob, right?
他是JTP的心脏与灵魂
He's the heart and soul of the JTP.
不 傻蛋
No, dummy.
是你 因为你是我兄弟
It's you, 'cause you're my brother
对我来说你意味着愚蠢的全世界
and you mean the stupid world to me.
什么
What?
住口
Stop.
别搞得又奇怪又泪眼朦胧
Don't make this all weird and tearful.
我控制不住
I-I just can't help it.
这一刻对我们而言太美好了
It's just such a wonderful moment for us.
不 不准你感受内心深处的情感
No! Don't you dare feel deep emotion,
因为那样的话我也会感受到的
'cause then I'll feel it, too!
我
I just --
我有个兄弟如此爱我
I have a brother who loves me so much.
是真的
It's true.
我们得快点做点爷们的事
We got to do man stuff fast.
我们可以用《飞越巅峰》掰手腕台决斗
We can battle on my official "Over the Top" arm-wrestling table.
我要掰碎你那小鸡爪里的小骨头
I'm gonna break all the little bones in your little bird hand.
快掰 立刻就掰
Do it -- right now.
学史泰龙 飞越巅峰把我的手掰倒
Be Stallone. Go over the top and pin my arm.
不
Oh, no!
现在我们只是紧握着手
Now we're just holding hands
深情望着对方的泪眼
and staring into each other's teary eyes.
你的手指温柔地和我的手指纠缠在一起
Your fingers are so gently entangled in mine.
你就像我丢失的那块拼图一般
It's like you're my missing puzzle piece!
我们之间的边界已经融合在一起
I don't know where I stop and where you begin!
不 假如你留下充满爱的泪水
No! if you cry tears of love,
我也会留下充满爱的泪水
then I'll cry tears of love.
不 我听到了哭声 我拿了急救包
Oh, no! I hear crying. I've got my first-aid kit.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
巴瑞要我做他的伴郎
Barry asked me to be his best man!
苍天大地啊 不
Oh, sweet God, no.
我爱这小子
I love this boy.
我得立刻把你俩抱得不能更紧
I need to hug you both as tight as I can right now.
用你的臂弯拥抱我
Hold me in your arms.
金色年代 第六季第九集
那是一九八几年的十二月五日
It was December 5th, 1980-something,
我妈用我爸的老破车
and my mom was dropping us off at school
送我们去学校
in my dad's crappy old car.
至少 她在设法送我们
At least, she was trying to.
金伯格一家 该你们了 开门下车
Goldbergs, you're up. Unlock and unload.
去吧
Go.
去展示我把你们生得多棒多迷人
Be the amazing, delicious boys I birthed you to be.
该死的
Damn it!
你知道这车从里面打不开
You know this door doesn't open from the inside.
你得下车开车门
You got to get out and open it.
金伯格 金巴巴 快点
Goldberg, Goldfarb, let's hurry it up.
见鬼 从亚当那边下车
Damn it, just get out on Adam's side.
车门用皮筋绑死了
The door's bungee-d shut
因为老爸在老鹰队输掉比赛后把它砸坏了
'cause Dad slammed it too hard after the Eagles lost.
见鬼
Oh, poop!
不 你不能下车 他们下车
No, you don't get out. They get out.
假如我不下车 他们就下不了车
If I don't get out, they can't get out.
抱歉 我今天不得不开默里的车
I'm sorry. I had to take Murray's car today.
我不需要你的背景故事 大作家
I don't need your backstory, Norman Mailer.
快把他们弄出来
Just get 'em out.
该死的 默里
Damn it, Murray!
行了 你只有两分钟的时限
All right, we got a two-minute limit.
你得绕一圈再回来 下一个
You're gonna have to circle back around. Next!
我不要回去排队 看看队排得多长
I am not getting back in that line. Look at how long it is.
排这么长都是因为你
It's that long because of you!
妈 放我们出去
Mom, let us out!
孩子们 从车窗爬出来吧 快快快
Boys, just climb out the window. Go, go, go!
小宝贝 不 别倒着爬
Schmoopie, no! Don't go headfirst!
我得看着路况再着陆
I got to see what I'm landing on.
我不想被小石子划伤
I don't want to get a gravel rash.
够了 不准你们耍猴戏
All right, this circus act is unacceptable.
不 我的眼镜
Oh, no! My glasses!
别找了 你还有其他四种感官
Forget 'em. You got four other senses.
等等 我忘了拿点心
Wait. My Toaster Strudel.
我晚点再给你送来
I'll drop it off later.
没关系 我像《正义前锋》那样进
It's fine. I'll just "Dukes of Hazzard" it.
巴瑞 不行
Oh, Barry, no.
别像《正义前锋》那样进车窗
Do not "Dukes of Hazzard" the window.
太迟了
Too late!
你得买♥♥台新车
You need a new car.
又拿这事烦我
Ah, again with this?
我的车好得很 告诉他 比尔
My car works just fine. Tell her, Bill.
听起来像是那种双输情况
This kind of feels like one of those lose-lose situations
我最好不牵扯进来
I'd rather not be involved in.
太迟了 你跟我们一起去
Too late. You're going with us.
你要做个坏影响
You're gonna be a bad influence
刺♥激♥他花点钱
and goad him into spending some money.
这样如何 我们各退一步
How about this? We compromise.
我换个车门把手 双赢
I replace the door handle, and boom! Everybody wins!
别管门把手了
Forget the door handle.
你那台车从我们初次约会开到现在
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表