剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I never once said that! All right?!
告诉他们 经纪人杰夫
Tell 'em, manager Geoff!
我做不到 压力太大了 我辞职
I can't! It's too much! I quit!
不 我们失去了经纪人
Oh, no! We just lost our manager!
他吧 就像是整个乐队的主心骨
He's, like, the backbone of this whole operation!
好了 所有人冷静下来
Okay! Everyone calm down!
爱丽卡
Erica,
你说过我的支持意味着一切对吗
you said me supporting you means everything, right?
那现在听我说
So hear me now.
你是为此刻而诞生的
You were born to do this!
那我呢
What about me?
你也是诞生的
You were... born, too.
我是诞生的吗
Was I born?
是的 这里的所有人都是诞生的
Yes, everyone here was born!
好了 到台上去全心全意唱歌♥
Okay, just go out there and sing your heart out
好让我拍些劲爆画面
so I can get some awesome footage
来完成非常真实 毫不搞笑的纪录片
for my very real, non-comedic documentary.
亚当说得对
Adam's right.
我们能行 大伙 摇滚
We got this, guys! Rock 'n' roll!
摇滚 宝贝
Rock 'n' roll, baby!
还有 我又是乐队一员了
Also, I'm back in the band!
摇滚 宝贝
Rock 'n' roll, baby!
摇滚 宝贝
Rock 'n' roll, baby!
摇滚 我们上
Rock 'n' roll! Let's go!
摇滚
Rock 'n' roll!
肯定是另一边
Must be the, uh, other way.
摇滚 这边走
Rock 'n' roll this way!
摇滚 没错
Rock 'n' roll! Yeah! ?
摇滚 宝贝
Rock 'n' roll, baby.
摇滚
Rock 'n' roll!
-摇滚 -来吧
- Rock 'n' roll. - All right.
我们在找舞台
Uh, we're looking for the stage.
往那边走
Oh, you go down that way,
左转 再左转 然后直接沿坡道上去
turn left, then left, and go straight up the ramp.
-舞台就在那 -好
- There's your stage. - All right.
摇滚
Rock n' roll!
摇滚 摇滚
Rock n' roll. Rock n' roll.
没错 再走一圈
Yeah. One more lap.
摇滚
?Rock n' roll!
摇滚
Rock n' roll!
见鬼
Damn it!
搞什么
What the --
你们怎么又回来了
How the hell you all end up back here again?
我的天 你们还真是《摇滚万万岁》
Oh, my God! You guys really are Spinal Tap!
什么
What?
我是真的用尽全力
I'm literally doing everything I can
不想让这纪录片变成彻头彻尾的闹剧
to not make this documentary a complete farce,
但想给你们长脸是不可能的任务
but it's impossible to make you look good!
等等 那就是你一直在拍的吗
Wait. That's what you've been doing --
让我看起来像个笑话
making me look like some kind of joke?
说实话 我什么都不用做
Honestly, I didn't have to do much.
亏你还是仅剩的一个相信我的人
So much for being the one person left who believes in me.
我又找到了一个不是舞台的地方
I found another place that's not the stage!
现在请帮我下来 我很害怕
Now please help me down! I'm so scared!
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad,
但我给你准备了个小东西
but I got you a little something
我知道能让你高兴起来
that I know will cheer you up.
我去了卡维尔 定了一个
I went to Carvel, and I ordered a...
施密特冰淇淋蛋糕
Schmitty-Puss!
-什么冰淇淋 -施密特冰淇淋
- A what-a-puss? - Schmitty-Puss.
就是冰淇淋蛋糕加上奶油硬糖小胡子
It's a Cookie-Puss ice cream cake with a butterscotch mustache --
特别为你定制的
made special just for you!
你不必这样的
You didn't have to do that.
我已经不在意麦克·施密特的事了
I already moved on from the whole Mike Schmidt thing.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - ?Yeah.
我今早又去了埃姆里医生那
I went back to Dr. Emry this morning.
-不带我 -他说完全没事
- Without me? - ?He said it's all good.
闹出这么多麻烦 结果我没事
After all that, I'm fine.
粑粑 我松了一口气
Oh, poop. I am so relieved!
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我们在等什么 老默
What are we waiting for, Mur?
我们快去取施密特冰淇淋蛋糕
Let's go get our Schmitty-Puss.
我仿佛已经尝到麦克的奶油硬糖小胡子了
I can taste Mike's butterscotch mustache right now.
你的脖子好干
Wow, your neck is thirsty.
把防晒霜都吸收了
It's really sopping up all this sunscreen.
是啊 涂得均匀些 像抹花生酱那样
Yeah, spread it around good, like peanut butter.
这是搞什么
What the hell's going on?
怎么了 不过是像你希望得那样涂防晒霜
What? Just doing what you wanted -- sunscreening up.
卡维尔就在街尾
Carvel is down the street.
走几个街区不用涂那么多防晒霜
He doesn't need that much goop to go a couple of blocks.
好了 快把上衣脱了
All right, go ahead and pop that shirt off.
别让紫外线穿透衣服
Don't want those rays to get through.
不 啥也别脱
No-ho! Don't pop anything off.
-到底是怎么回事 -没怎么
- What the hell is happening?! - Nothing.
你和医生谈过了吗 他怎么说
Did you talk to the doctor? What did he say?
大致就是他的痣有问题
Well, the general gist is he's got a bad mole,
所以老默得回去做手术把痣挖掉
so Mur's gotta go back and have more melon balled out.
等等 你带他去看医生而不带我
Wait. You took him to the doctor instead of me?
我是他的磐石
I'm his rock.
不 我才是他的磐石
No, I'm his rock.
够了 难以置信
Enough! You are unbelievable.
你可疑的痣不只是可疑而已
Your suspicious mole turns out to be more than suspicious,
而你根本不打算告诉我
and you weren't even gonna tell me!
我只是不想让你像平时那样发疯
I just didn't want you to go crazy, like you always do.
我爱家人 希望他们健康
What's crazy about loving my family
怎么能算发疯
and wanting them to be healthy?
你让亚当以为他脸颊里有蜘蛛巢
You made Adam think he had a spider's nest in his face.
你告诉爱丽卡她得了煤肺病
You told Erica that she had coal miner's lung.
你还让巴瑞相信他染了沙门氏菌
And you convinced Barry that he had salmonella!
他确实染了沙门氏菌
He did have salmonella!
他吃了公园里捡到的生鹅蛋
He ate a raw goose egg that he found in the park.
好吧 巴瑞是白♥痴♥
Fine! Barry's a moron!
但我现在最不需要的就是你恐慌
But the last thing I need right now is you spinning out.
我当然恐慌了
Of course I'm spinning out.
我是我丈夫 我想帮你
You're my husband! I want to help you!
你帮不上
You can't.
我一直没有好好照顾自己
Look, I haven't taken good care of myself.
但我得自己处理这件事
But I gotta deal with this on my own.
因为你 你只会让事情更糟
Because you -- all you do is make it worse.
我妈意识到
My mom realized
她必须停止因为我爸的健康而紧张
that she had to stop stressing about my dad's health,
所以她选择了更放松的方式
so she took a more laid-back approach.
今天咋样 孩他爸
What's the word, papa bird?
-什么情况 -不过是我
- What is this? - ?It's just me --
轻松放松贝弗松
Easy breezy Beverleezy.
-你在胡说什么 -我差点忘了
- W-what are you talking about? - Oops. I almost forgot.
埃医生给我们来电电了
Doctor E gave us a ring rang,
用小话话来的电电
little jingle jangle on the Ma Bell.
什么 你说的都是什么话
What? What are these words?
医生说都准备好了
Doc said you're all set
你可以过去切切缝缝了
for your little snip and stitch ma?ana.
我一点也不紧张 知道吗
Not that I'm stressin'. Ya feel me?
不知道 不过没关系
Actually not, but it doesn't matter.
门诊而已 比尔会接我回家
It's just outpatient. Bill will take me home.
对我没区别 打车 搭车
Makes no diff to me -- cab it, thumb it.
不如拿上大甜甜的滑板
Heck, grab Big Tasty's skateboard
一路滑回来 老兄
and shred all the way home, brah.
你居然说了"老兄"
Did you say "brah"?
你头被人捶了吗 你这是怎么了
Did you get hit in the head? What's wrong with you?
没怎么
Nothing!
弗兰基说"放松"
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表