剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
- It was your waitress? - No, it's fine.
我们坐着吃又凉酱又少的鸡翅就好
We'll just sit and eat our cold, poorly sauced wings.
我可以把菜退回去
I could take those back.
贝弗 制止他 我们不准这么做
Bevy, stop him. We're not allowed.
爱丽卡
Hey, Erica.
这里似乎有些小误会
Seems to be a little misunderstanding here.
和谁 和她们吗
With who? With them?
我甚至都没见过这位金发老妈女士
I've never even met this blond-haired mom-woman
和她的老妈朋友们
and her mom-looking friends.
我叫爱丽卡
Hi, I'm Erica.
不如你给她们换些热乎的鸡翅
Okay, why don't you get them some fresh wings
再帮他们点首歌♥ 知道吗
and sign them up for a song, okay?
没问题 老盖 交给我吧
Sounds great, Gar. I can take it from here.
很好
Good.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们向我老板抱怨我
You complained about me to my boss?
不 宝贝 我发誓
No, schmoopie, I swear,
-我是无心的 -省省吧
- I did not mean to do it. - Save it.
说实话 在你做过的所有让我羞愧的事里
Honestly, in your long history of mortifying me,
这件拔得头筹了
this leaps to the top of the charts.
我的天 我怎么做你都不满意
My God. I just can't win with you.
我整晚都在做你的好闺伴
I've been a great gal pal all night,
可仍旧不足够
and it still isn't enough.
你想做真正的闺伴吗
You want to be a real gal pal?
回家吧
Go home.
不准动 姐妹团
Freeze, Frentas!
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
是时候唱卡拉OK了
It's time to karaoke.
可陌生人爱丽卡不准我们唱
But Stranger Erica told us not to.
她认为我故意让她丢人
She thinks I embarrass her on purpose?
我就让她见识见识
She ain't seen nothin' yet.
到了吗
Is it here?
拜托你告诉我电费单到了
Please tell me the electricity bill is here
而我富得流油了
and I'm stinking rich.
到了 你是省钱的好手
Oh, it's here, and you saved like a pro.
我为储备金赚了多少钱
How much did I make for my nest eggs?
两千 三千
$2,000? $3,000?
-你省了六块钱 -什么
- You saved 6 bucks. - What?!
我烦了所有人好几天
I've been up everyone's ass for days.
-我破坏了所有感情来省钱 -就是说
- I damaged every relationship I had to save money. - I know!
破坏感情只是额外奖励
Damaging relationships is just the bonus.
你心理真的很不健康
You've got a real problem, man.
大家好
Hello.
猜猜谁刚买♥♥了更高级的卡西欧键盘吉他
Guess who just upgraded to a funky-ass new CASIO keytar
还带MIDI盒呢
with built-in MIDI box.
我不知道那是什么 但那个键盘吉他
I don't know what that is, but by chance,
会不会刚好免费或很便宜
was it free or very cheap?
不是 完全是鲁莽的购物
No. It was a completely reckless purchase.
做感情中花钱的那个真有趣
Being the spender in the relationship is super fun.
做省钱的那个更有趣
And being the saver's even better.
告诉我 我们这周攒下了多少钱
So, give it to me. How much we put away this week?
数字在七到一百万美元之间
Well, it's a number between seven and a million dollars.
-是七美元吗 -六美元
- Is it seven? - It's six.
比七美元还少一美元
That's one worse than seven,
你根本都没算到选项里
and you didn't even give it as an option!
就是说 量入为出太闹心了
I know! Living within our means sucks.
绝对的 但没有其他办法了吗
Totally. But isn't there another way?
当然有
Of course there is.
我们继续挥霍度日
We keep living extravagantly,
当我们需要钱时 就快速挣好多钱
and when we do need money, we quickly earn a ton of it.
小巴 这是你说过的最有逻辑的话
Aww, Bar. You've never made more sense.
他的话毫无逻辑
He's making no sense.
不过对他们而言 那是最说得通的
But to them, it made perfect sense.
有兰妮的新键盘吉他
With Lainey's new keytar
和巴瑞的带劲单车技巧
and Barry's rad biking skills,
他们一转眼就会富起来
they'd be rich in no time.
带劲
Rad!
我没事
I'm okay!
别停止录像 亚石头
Don't stop rolling, Ad Rock!
这段录像会让我入选国家带劲马戏团
This video's gonna get me on the national Rad circuit!
没问题 伙计 那绝对是真实存在的
You got it, pal. That's for sure a real thing.
于是 巴瑞决定在极限单车梦上押双倍
And so, Barry decided to double down on his BMX dreams.
与此同时 我妈和姐妹团
Meanwhile, my mom and the Frentas
正在实现她们的卡拉OK幻想
were living out their karaoke fantasies,
但对爱丽卡而言 那是场噩梦
but to Erica, it was a nightmare.
那混合了丢人的老妈歌♥和老妈舞
It was an embarrassing medley of mom singing and dancing.
她们唱跳了《惊悚》
They did the Thriller,
《安全舞》
the Safety Dance,
还有无论这是什么玩意
and whatever this was.
她们甚至霸占了常客的登台时间
They even took stage time away from the regulars.
可后来她又把常客拉上台
But then she brought the regulars up.
还有终极的老妈丢人行为
And the ultimate embarrassing mom move --
-拉爱丽卡的老板上台 -来 盖理
- pulling Erica's boss onstage. - Come on, Gary.
不 不
Oh, no, no!
*而他在深夜拥她在怀*
*Holding her in his arms. Late, late at night*
*你知道我想得到杰西的女孩*
*You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl*
*我希望我得到了杰西的女孩*
*I wish that I had Jessie's girl*
你一手让我和费城郊区的人
Well, you single-handedly ruined karaoke for me
都不想再唱卡拉OK了
and greater suburban Philadelphia.
你永远只会觉得我毁了一切
That's all I ever do -- ruin everything.
你保证会乖乖的 不露出本色
You promised to behave and not act anything like you,
而我居然蠢到相信了
and I was stupid enough to believe it.
要知道 无论我多努力
You know, no matter how hard I try,
你永远只会看到我最糟的一面
you will always see the worst in me.
你毫不尊重我
How can I treat you with respect
要我怎么尊重你
when you don't even have a shred for me?
我们的最佳顾客们怎么都走了
What the hell just happened to our best customers?
她们不是顾客
They're not customers.
她们是我丢人的老妈带来的长舌妇
They're a bunch of yentas led by my mortifying mom,
是真的很丢人
and I mean mortifying.
尽管你觉得你妈很丢人
Although you find your mom embarrassing,
你知道谁不觉得吗 其他所有人
you know who doesn't? Everybody else.
好消息时 当你长大后一切都会不同
The good news is, everything changes when you grow up.
看来你还没长大
Guess you're not there yet.
绝望地想赚回他和兰妮的储备金
Desperate to earn back his nest egg with Lainey,
巴瑞把希望押在了极限单车和炫酷车技上
Barry bet on BMX with some cool tricks.
唯一的问题是 他太差劲了
Only problem -- he sucked a lot.
竖车轮
Pop-a-wheelie!
脚踏车轮
Foot jam to fakie!
忍♥者式下车
Ninja drop!
普通骑车
Regular bicycling.
背摔进灌木丛
Backflip off the bench!
这个真的很糟糕
That one was actually not good.
好了 够了
All right, stop.
停手吧
Just stop.
所有其他人都顾及你的感觉
Look, everyone else is trying to spare your feelings,
但让我做这个说实话的坏人
but let me be the one who says it --
你们俩还没准备好结婚
you two are not ready for marriage.
可我们疯狂地相爱
But we're madly in love.
爱 爱与婚姻有什么关系
Love? What does love have to do with marriage?
有一切关系
Everything?
婚姻是关于钱和责任的
Marriage is about money and responsibility,
你们俩没钱也不负责任
and you two don't have a shred of it.
所以没有人相信你们
This is why no one believes in you two.
要知道 没人相信我们也无所谓
You know, it doesn't matter that no one believed in us,
因为我们相信自己
'cause we believed in ourselves.
但谢谢你把这也剥夺了
But thanks for taking that away.
我认为我该停止录像了
I-I think I should stop recording.
这已经不好笑了
It stopped being funny.
谢谢你的毫无帮助 爸
Thanks for nothing, Dad.
老默 我是不是该提醒你
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表