剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You're the one who makes movies,
这会是你这辈子拍过的最严肃重要的一部
and this is the most serious, important one of your entire life.
我真心认为你找错人了
I really think you got the wrong guy.
哥们 你整天给家人拍录像
Dude, all you do is make videos for your family.
现在帮我拍一个
Now make one for me.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted
并且很可能不会按要求完成
and most likely not completed correctly.
所有兰妮的挚爱亲朋
Hello, everyone Lainey loves.
感谢各位在临时通知下赶来
Thanks for gathering on such short notice.
我准备了小熊饼干和盒装果汁
I've prepared a plate of Teddy Grahams and juice boxes.
宝贝 有话快说
Boopie, hurry it up.
不到两周就是婚礼了
The wedding's less than two weeks away,
我还没订用哪个牧场的天鹅
and I still haven't booked a swan wrangler.
我要是你就看完录像再说
Yeah, I'd put a pin in that till you watch the video.
提醒各位 这有点沉重
Mind you, it's a bit heavy,
所以我稍微让基调放松了些
so I lightened it up a smidge.
*你接受好的一面 坏的一面*
*You take the good, you take the bad*
*两面都接受 就有了*
*You take them both, and there you have*
*兰妮的真♥相♥*
*The facts of -- Lainey*
*兰妮的真♥相♥*
*The facts of -- Lainey*
这是什么鬼东西 白♥痴♥
What the hell is this, moron?
不管这是什么 我喜欢这首主题曲
Whatever it is, I'm digging the theme song.
*你就会知道兰妮的真♥相♥*
*...you know about the facts of -- Lainey*
这录像其实是做给你看的
我还没上过电视呢
I'm not on a TV show yet.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
大伙
Hey, guys.
我想先说明
Let me begin by saying
我从未对任何人说过这么难以开口的话
this is the hardest thing I've ever had to tell anyone.
又一次 我无法应对拍摄那么多真实情感
Once again, I couldn't handle filming all that emotion,
所以我加了一些笑声 字面意义上的
so I added some laughs -- literally.
假如我现在不去追梦
If I don't give my dreams a shot now,
我知道我会后悔一生
I know I'm gonna regret it forever.
金太太 我知道你在这场婚礼上
Mrs. G, I know how much time and energy
投入了多少时间和精力
you've put into this wedding,
我只能说 对不起
and all I can say is, I'm sorry.
爱丽卡
Erica,
我不知道这对我们的乐队意味着什么
I don't know what this means for our band,
但我知道以你的才华 你有无限可能
but I do know with your talent, there is nowhere you can't go.
爸 我知道这是一个疯狂冲动的决定
Dad, I know this is one of my more crazy, impulsive decisions
但我必须这样做
but it's just something I have to do.
巴瑞 我能说什么呢
And, Barry, what can I say?
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
我想就是这样了
So, I guess that's it.
我爱你们大家
I love you all.
开什么玩笑 兰妮走了
Dook on a doughnut! Lainey's gone?!
告诉我下集发生了什么
Tell me what happens on the next episode!
我试过告诉她不该找我做这个录像
I tried to tell her I was the wrong guy for the project!
她怎么可以离开 我们的乐队怎么办
How could she leave?! What about our band?!
我未来的儿媳怎么办
What about my future daughter-in-law?!
我现在的女儿怎么办
What about my current daughter?!
我那些不能退款的订金怎么办
What about all my non-refundable deposits?!
该死 我们得去跟那姑娘讲讲道理
Oh, poop! We got to talk some sense into that girl.
-她人在哪 -在去机场的路上
- Where is she? - Heading to the airport.
飞机就是从那起飞的
That's where the planes take off!
我们得赶过去
We got to get over there!
或许我们尊重兰妮的意愿
Or maybe we respect Lainey's wishes
终于让她独自张开翅膀
and finally let her spread her wings on her own.
你开心了吗 杰夫 你浪费了十秒
Are ya happy, Geoff? You just wasted 10 seconds.
我这就去机场
I'm going to the airport.
我来挽留你了 小宝贝
I'm coming for ya, French fry!
好了 所有人停下
Okay, everyone stop!
我们都知道该由谁去
We all know who needs to do this.
快去
Go.
该死的 她说得对
Damn it, she's right.
替我们去把她追回来 孩子
Go bring her back to us, kid.
抱歉 我受不了了
Sorry. I couldn't take it anymore.
你这是病啊
You got a problem.
真的是病
I really do.
尽管兰妮避重就轻逃跑了
Even though Lainey made the easy choice to just cut and run,
巴瑞绝不会不努力挽留他的一生挚爱
Barry would never let the love of his life
让她就这么飞走
fly away without a fight.
您想来点花生或椒盐脆饼吗
Would you like the peanuts or the pretzels?
她要来点我
She'll have the me.
巴瑞 你怎么在这
Barry, what are you doing here?
老兄 跟我换座位
Bro, switch seats with me.
我坐头等舱
I'm in first class.
比利·爱多尔也在
Billy Idol's up there.
太棒了
Sweet!
你真的来了
You're here? Seriously?
我跟抱歉跟你上飞机
Look, I'm sorry I followed you.
不必道歉
Don't be.
我没说再见是因为我以为这样更容易
I didn't say goodbye 'cause I thought it would be easier,
但这只让我感觉更糟
but it just made me feel worse.
好消息是 你不必说再见
Well, the good news is, you don't have to say it,
因为我和你一起走
'cause I'm coming with you.
-巴瑞 -我是认真的
- Barry -- - I mean it.
无论你在哪 我就在哪
Wherever you are, that's where I'll be.
说实话 我希望有这么简单
Honestly, I wish it was that simple.
我们都知道你不能就这么走人
We both know you can't just pick up and leave.
我们都知道当涉及到你时
And we both know when it comes to you,
我什么都愿意做
I'd do anything.
现在 我们将为各位带来一些机内娱乐
Right now, we're bringing you some in-flight entertainment.
我们的一位头等舱乘客
One of our first-class passengers
想为各位唱一首歌♥
would like to sing you a song
灵感来自于一位经济舱的乘客
inspired by one of our coach passengers.
等等 比利·爱多尔在说什么
Wait, what's Billy Idol talking about?
那边上演了一出好戏
There's a whole thing going on up there.
*每当你悲伤时 我想让你微笑*
*I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad*
*在你犯关节炎时背着你到处跑*
*Carry you around when your arthritis is bad*
*我唯一想做的事*
*All I want to do*
*就是和你一起变老*
*Is grow old with you*
太甜蜜了
That's so sweet.
的确
It really is.
*我会想念你*
*I'll miss you*
*亲吻你*
*Kiss you*
*在你冷时把外套给你*
*Give you my coat when you are cold*
*需要你*
*Need you*
*喂你吃东西*
*Feed you*
*甚至让你拿着遥控器*
*Even let you hold the remote control*
真希望那是我们
I wish that was us.
那就是我们
It is us.
不 他们已经准备好在一起了
No, these two are just... so ready to be together,
准备好一起变老了
to grow old together.
我们也是
So are we.
小巴 我们深爱彼此
Bar, we love each other,
但我们还是冲动的孩子
but we're just two impulsive kids.
我们的一生才刚刚开始
We have our whole lives ahead of us.
尽管我很希望这个航♥班♥
As much as I hoped this flight would be
能成为我们新生活的开始
the start of something huge for us,
我
I...
我想这其实是告别
guess it really means goodbye.
只是暂时的
For now.
向我保证
Just...promise me
当时机成熟时
when the time's right...
你会回到我身边
you'll come back to me.
我保证
Promise.
*我可以做那个*
*Oh, I could be the man*
*和你一起变老的人*
*Who grows old with you*
*我想和你一起变老*
*I wanna grow old with you*
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表